B.Borooah College Merit List 2021: Students whose name appears on the first provisional merit list will be eligible for admission. However, the admission will be confirmed after submitting the B. Borooah College Merit List. The application form and merit list are available on its official website. So, in this article, you can check out the B. Borooah College Merit List of all the courses. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
How To Check B. Borooah Merit List 2021?
Students can check the Merit List of the B. Borooah College from the official website. However, we have provided the link below to check the First/Second/Third Merit List. Go through the steps provided below to check.
- Visit the official website of the college- bborooahcollege.ac.in or click on the direct link available below.
- Select the “I Agree” option and Proceed
- Select the Course Program option – Science/Arts/Commerce
- Then select the option “Merit List” or “Waiting List”
- Select Your Category (General/OBC/MOBC, SC List, ST (P) List, ST (H) List, Differently Abled List)
- Download the B.Borooah College Arts/Science/Commerce List.
B. Borooah College will declare the Second and Third Merit Provisional List 2021 soon. Visit the official website for more details.
Check B.Borooah Provisional and Waiting Merit List
Students must note that the B. Borooah College Merit List 2021 is available category-wise. Click on the link below to check the previous year’s merit list.
|Courses||Merit List Download|
|NCC & EC Merit List||Click Here|
|HS Science First Year and Waiting List||Click Here|
|HS Arts Merit and Waiting List||Click Here|
|Commerce Merit and Waiting List||Click Here|
|TDC Merit List||Click Here|
Important Instructions of B. Borooah College Admission
Candidates who have applied for the college must check the following instructions that are important for the B. Borooah College Merit List (Provisional).
- Free Admission to HS (Arts), HS (Science), BA (Honours), BA (Regular), BSc (Honours), BSc (Regular) will be applicable for students who are domicile of Assam. Students who are not domicile of Assam have to pay the requisite amount at the time of admission.
- HS (Commerce), BBA, B.Sc (IT), and M.Sc Courses are self-financed courses. Therefore, the provision of free admission will not be applicable for these programs.
- The Merit List of B.A, B.Sc Courses will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the subjects. However, for getting Honours in a particular subject, a different procedure is being followed and the same will be stated on the college website.
- Students who are willing to take admission in B.A, and B.Sc (Regular) cannot opt for Honors in the subject. If however, honors seat in a subject lies vacant, they will get the benefit of applying for honors in that subject in accordance with the conditions laid down by each department.
- BA (Regular) and BSc (Regular) students can avail of the facility of certificate courses being offered in the college.
- The application forms are available from 15th July 2021. Students who get selected for admission in different courses will have to submit the “Unique ID” provided by the Directorate of Higher Education, Govt. Of Assam at the time of admission.
B.Borooah College Seat Intake 2021
|Higher Secondary Arts||150||150|
|Higher Secondary Science||120||120|
|Commerce (Higher Secondary)||120||–|
|TDC Arts- General and Major||200||200|
|TDC Science- General and Major||220||220|
|B.Sc IT (Self-Financed)||25||–|
Documents Required For B.Borooah Admission 2021
Students have to carry the following documents to the admission process. Check the list of the documents below.
- Last Exam Certificate (if collected)
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet and Passing certificate
- Caste Certificate
- NCC/Extra-Circular Certificate
- Front Page of the Passbook or photo of the canceled cheque
- Gap Certificate
- Extra-Curricular Activities (If applied for)
So, these are the complete details of the B.Borooah College Provisional List. If you have any questions then please comment on the section below.