ATIT Admit Card 2020: The admit card of ATIT will be released after the procedure of the slot booking. Post that the candidate has submitted his/ her choices in the slot booking, the authority will be mailing the hall ticket to the respective e-mail ids of the candidates. The admit card of ATIT is a document which has to be brought to the examination centre. One can download the admit card from the official website of the examination conducting authorities. The candidates, who have submitted the application form will be able to download the admit card. One will have to bring ITSAT Admit Card 2020 to the examination centre. The candidate, who has not brought the hall ticket will not be able to take the examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
There will be many details in the admit card of ITSAT. The candidate, after grabbing the hall ticket, will have to make sure that all the details in the admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy, the applicant must immediately contact the examination authorities. The further details of ATIT Admit Card 2020 are mentioned in the article below.
ATIT Admit Card Important Dates 2020
The concerned authority will release the admit c specified dates. The aspirant of ATIT must make sure that they are keeping themselves updated with all the important dates. He/ she must make sure that he/ she is not skipping any of the dates. The following table explains all about the important dates of the events:
|ATIT 2020 Online Slot Booking Process|
|Release of the ATIT Admit Card 2020||February 2020-April 2020|
|ATIT 2020 in an online mode||April 2020|
|ATIT 2020 in an offline mode||April 2020|
How to Download ITSAT Admit Card 2020?
The admit card of ATIT can be downloaded by following the procedure mentioned in the bulleted points below:
- Open the official website of the examination conducting authority.
- Click on the link of the admit card.
- Enter the mandatory details in the login section.
- Click on Submit.
- Check all the details in the admit card.
- Download and print the admit card for future purposes.
Details Mentioned on ATIT Hall Ticket 2020
The admit card of ATIT shall be containing many important details. The applicant must make sure that all the details in the hall ticket are correct. In case the candidate finds any kind of discrepancy, then he/ she must immediately approach the concerned authorities. The following details shall be there in the admit card of the hall ticket of ITSAT:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the applicant
- Number of the admit card of the candidate
- Time of the Examination
- Date of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Center
- Category of the applicant
- Contact details of the candidate
Documents to be Carried at the Time of the Examination
The candidate will have to bring certain documents along with him/ her at the time of the examination. The list of the same have been mentioned below:
- Admit Card
- Any of the following photo ID proof:
- Adhar card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth & residential address
Note: This is to be noted that the documents, that are being carried with the documents must be the original ones. The authority will not accept any photocopied documents.
The candidate must keep the following instructions in mind while and after downloading the admit card of ATIT:
- The authority shall be releasing the admit card in an online mode only.
- One, who has successfully booked their slots will be able to get the admit card on their registered e-mail id.
- The candidate will have to carry an original photo ID along with the Admit Card to the examination center.
- The candidate must make sure that all the details in the admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the concerned authorities.
- One, who turns unable in bringing the admit card to the examination centres will not be able to take the examination.
- The candidate must keep their admit card safely till the completion of the admission procedure.
- Any defamation in the admit card shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
If you have any queries, do ask them in the Comments Section Below!