ATIT Application Form 2021 will be available soon. The applicant, who wishes to sit in the examination of ATIT must apply for the same. The candidate will be able to apply for the examination in online mode. Before that, if the candidate is proceeding to fill the online registration form of ATIT, he/ she will have to make sure that he/ she is possessing enough eligibility as per the prescribed criteria. Any ineligible candidate will not be able to fill-up the form. One must submit the ICFAI Application Form 2021 before the last date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
While filling the details in the online registration form of ATIT, the candidate will have to make sure that he/ she is filling in the correct credentials. After that, the candidate has filled the ATIT online application form, he/ she will have to pay the application fee. The fee can be paid through the online and the offline mode. After that the candidate has submitted the ATIT application registration fees, he/ she will have to upload the mandatory documents. The documents, which are to be uploaded will have to be of the specifications as per the prescribed criteria. All the other details of the ATIT 2021 online application form last dates will be mentioned in the article below.
Important Dates Of ATIT Application Form 2021
The application form of ATIT will be released on the official website of the authority. The applicants, who wish to sit in ATIT 2021 must make sure to be updated with all the important dates. The tabular format below explains all the details about the official dates and their events:
|Release of the Application Form||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the form||To be notified|
How To Fill Up the ICFAI ATIT Online Application Form 2021?
While the candidate is filling the online form of ATIT, he/ she will have to follow a certain procedure. One can get the complete procedure of filling the form from below:
Online Mode Of Filling Up Application Form of ATIT
The first and foremost step shall be doing the ATIT registration process. The candidates can register themselves on the official website of the authority. In the procedure of the ATIT online registration, the candidates will have to select their preferred seven branches for admission and then select their option of test mode (online or offline).
- Filling of ATIT Application Form:
The next step shall be the filling of the application form of ATIT. While doing the same, the applicant will have to make sure that he/ she is filling all the correct details in the form. The details, which have to be filled in the ATIT online application form before the last date are:
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- Name of the Parent
- Parent’s Email
- Mailing Address
- Name of the school, city, board, medium of instruction, year of passing and % of marks for 10th, 11th and 12th standard.
- 12th standard – Name of the board, Those candidates who have not got their 12th standard result, then they are requested to keep the % column blank.
- JEE Main admit card number and test score
- Language proficiency in English (Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Proficiency in Other Languages (Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Source of Contact
- Mode of Payment
Post the candidate fills all these details, he/ she will have to click on submit.
Upload The Mandatory Documents:
After that, the candidate does all the above steps, one will have to upload certain documents. All the details of the documents are mentioned below:
Documents to be uploaded:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Scanned Image of the Passport Size Photograph of the candidate. The tabular format below explains about the specifications of the mandatory documents:
|Image||Format||Size of the File||Dimensions|
|Photograph of the applicant||JPG/ GIF||25-30 Kb||3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height)|
Payment of the Application Fee.
Post the candidate completes all the above steps, he/ she will have to pay the mandatory fee. The candidate, while paying the fee must make sure to keep in mind the criteria of the fee. The candidate will be able to pay the ATIT application form fee in online as well as offline mode. In the online mode, the candidate can pay the fee through the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The candidate can note the fact that if he/ she is paying the fee through the online mode, then he/ she will not have to send the Demand Draft. The amount of fee, which has to be paid is Rs. 500. The amount for both the modes (online and offline) will be the same.
Offline Mode of ATIT Application Form
Applicants, who will not be able to fill up the application registration form of ATIT in an online mode will be able to submit the offline mode. The candidate will be able to fill the offline form by following the steps below:
- Download the online form of ATIT from the official website.
- Fill it with all the mandatory details. Make sure that all the details are correct.
- Affix a photograph at the given space in the application form.
- Submit the form along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 drawn in the favour of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ATIT 2021”.
- Send the application form of ATIT on the following address:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech Program)
ATIT Office, 3rd Floor, Plot #65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082, Telangana State
Important Instructions Related to ATIT Application Form 2021
The following are the important instructions which have to be kept in mind of the candidate while filling the online registration form of ATIT:
- The authority will release the form of ATIT in an online as well as an offline mode.
- One, while filling in all the details in the ATIT application form must make sure that he/she is entering all the correct details. As the wrongly filled details will not be corrected afterwards.
- The candidate will have to complete the procedure of the payment of the ATIT application registration fees. Without the same, the applicant will not be able to submit the application form.