AP LAWCET Result 2019: Qualifying this state level entrance exam will make candidates eligible for taking admission to BA LLB 3 year and 5-year course offered by various institutes of Andhra Pradesh. Organized by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad, top colleges and Universities offer admissions in Undergraduate Law Courses on the basis of AP LAWCET score. AP LAWCET exam will be held on 6th May 2019 and the Result will be declared on 17th May 2019. It will be provided in the form of the rank card which candidates will be able to access online. For the detailed information regarding Answer keys, Result and counselling procedure, go through the article below.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP LAWCET Results 2019
The result will provide the score secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. For the admission to law colleges, marks mentioned on the rank card will be considered. There will be no provision of altering or objecting to the result declared by the examination body. The Result of AP LAWCET will only be available in an online mode, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated from the information available on the official website. The Rank card will provide the score which has to be downloaded and to be carried at the time of counselling and admission. In order to access the result of AP LAWCET 2019 candidates will be required to log in by providing their Registration ID given at the time of filling Application Form.
Steps to check AP LAWCET Result 2019
The result of AP LAWCET 2019 will be available in an online mode. Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam will be able to check their result. Follow the procedure mentioned below for checking AP LAWCET 2019 result successfully:
- Step 1- Visit the official website of AP LAWCET and click on AP LAWCET Result link.
- Step 2- As the candidate will click on the Result link, she/he will be directed to the next page where the asked credentials will have to be entered by the candidate.
- Step 3- Enter the name, enrollment number or hall ticket number as per asked and click on the submit button.
- Step 4- As the candidate entered the asked details, the result will appear on the screen consisting of total marks obtained by the candidate and status of the result.
- Step 5- Check the result carefully and download it. Take a printout copy of AP LAWCET 2019 result and keep the copy with you for the future reference.
AP LAWCET Merit List 2019
- Candidates will be ranked in the merit list as per their performance and marks secured by them in AP LAWCET exam.
- Merit List will contain the names of all the qualified candidates eligible of taking admission to AP law colleges.
- All the candidates who have appeared for the entrance exam will receive a rank on the basis of their performance in the exam.
- The rank obtained by the candidate will be valid for the 3 year/5 years BA LLB Law courses.
- If there is a tie between two or more candidates, Universities will prescribe their rules for breaking a tie.