AP EDCET Admit Card 2020: The Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati is the official authority that releases the AP EDCET, Admit Card. It releases the hall ticket on behalf of APSCHE. The candidates will be able to download the AP EDCET hall ticket in the month of April. In order to download the AP EDCET admit card, the candidates must visit the official website. Furthermore, they must provide the required credentials. However, they must make sure that the information provided is valid. The candidates will not be able to access the AP EDCET admit card online on AP EDCET otherwise.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In case of any discrepancy, on the admit card of AP EDCET, the candidates must contact the examination authority. They should not try to correct it themselves. It will only lead to further complications. The candidates must subsequently, take multiple printouts of the AP EDCET admit card. Since it will be required during the examination. As there will be no entry inside without it. Also, the candidates must carry a valid proof of identity along with the AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2020. Furthermore, in order to know more about the AP EDCET Admit Card & Date keep on reading the article.
The AP EDCET Admit Card Will Be Releasing Soon! Keep Tuned For Updates.
AP EDCET Admit Card Important Dates 2020
The candidates who wish to take admission in AP EDCET must keep themselves up-to-date regarding the important dates of the AP EDCET Admit Card. Furthermore, we have mentioned the information pertaining to the same. Check below.
|AP EDCET Admit card 2020 will be released on||4th May 2020|
|AP EDCET Exam 2020 will be conducted on||9th 2020|
Steps To Download The AP EDCET Admit Card 2020
In order to download the AP EDCET Admit Card, the candidates must follow certain steps. Furthermore, we have mentioned the information regarding the same. Check below.
- Visit the official website of the examination conducting body i.e. apedcet.nic.in and look for the admission portal.
- Navigate for the AP EDCET 2020 Hall Ticket link.
- Click on the admit card link and login section will appear.
- Fill the details in the Login section such as the Registration number and the Date of Birth. Candidates should make sure that the details entered are correct, admit card will not be accessible otherwise.
- The AP EDCET Admit Card will appear on the screen. Candidates must go the details mentioned in the Admit Card very carefully. In case of discrepancy, contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- After going through the details, if satisfied, download the AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2020.
- Get at least 2 to 3 copies of the AP EDCET Admit Card, in case the original one gets lost or damaged.
Details Mentioned On The AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2020
The candidates must carefully check the details mentioned on the AP EDCET Hall Ticket. Therefore information must be the same as is mentioned in the application form. However, if there is any discrepancy, then the candidate must contact the examination center. Furthermore, we have mentioned the list of contents mentioned on the AP EDCET admit card 2020. Check below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Course Name
- Course code
- Timing of the exam
- The venue of the entrance test
- Centre code
- Sub Category
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Other Important Information Related To The Exam.
Other Important Information Related To The Admit Card Of AP EDCET 2020
We have mentioned the details of AP EDCET Admit Card. Check below.
- The candidate must carry the AP EDCET 2020 hall ticket to the examination center. There will be no entry inside without it.
- The candidates must make sure that the admit card is in good shape. It should not be torn. Furthermore, the details mentioned on the admit card must be clearly visible. There should be no misprint.
- The examination conducting authority releases the AP EDCET admit card 2020. Therefore, the information provided on the admit card must not be altered. If the candidate alters any information on the hall ticket, then, he/she will not be allowed entry inside the examination hall.
- The candidates must not forget to bring a valid proof of identity along with the admit card on the day of the examination.
- The examination center will be mentioned on the AP EDCET hall ticket by the official authority. The candidate will not be allowed to change the venue according to their preference. They must be present at the allotted center.
- The candidate must not be carrying any form of an electronic device inside the examination center. They must leave it outside in case he/she is carrying it.
- The candidates must carry at least 2-3 extra copies of the AP EDCET 2020 Admit Card. It is better to be safe than sorry.
- The candidates must keep their roll number & password safe. It will be required in order to download the admit card.
- The candidate must get the admit card signed by the invigilator on the examination day.
- Furthermore, the candidates must keep the admit card safe until the AP EDCET admission process gets over.