AP EAMCET Counselling 2018: The JNTU AP EAMCET 2018 Phase 2 counselling has commenced from 1st July 2018. This article will provide all the AP EAMCET counselling dates 2018. Eligible candidates who are going to appear in the counselling can check all the AP EAMCET counselling details here. APSCHE conducts the phase 2 counselling for all the candidates. EAMCET counselling information like course wise dates and full counselling procedure has been given in this article.
The candidates whose rank falls between 60000 till the last rank can now enter their options for AP EAMCET 2018 counselling. The blank option form will be made available soon.
Please note that even though the candidate is eligible to exercise options in the second phase, but to claim special category status(NCC/CAP/SPORTS/PH) candidate must attend certificate verification and then exercise options to consider them under the special category.
Candidates whose AP EAMCET 2018 Rank falls from 60000 to the last rank have to visit the helpline centers for verification of certificates. Full details can be checked below!
All the candidates who have not paid processing fee in the first phase can pay from 30.06.2018 here.
AP EAMCET 2018 counselling Phase 2 Notification has been released. Students can check the complete schedule below.
- 1 AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule Phase 2
- 2 AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule Phase 1
- 3 AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018
- 4 AP EAMCET Counselling MPC and BiPC
- 5 AP EAMCET Counselling fee
- 6 AP EAMCET Mock Counselling Procedure 2018
- 7 AP EAMCET Web Counselling Procedure
- 8 Documents Required for AP EAMCET Certificate verification
- 9 AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure
AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule Phase 2
A screenshot of the counselling schedule latest notification has been displayed below. Candidates can refer to the table below for Schedule.
To view the AP EAMCET Phase 2 Counselling notification yourself – Click here
AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule Phase 1
The AP EAMCET 2018 Counselling schedule has been released.
Also, we have attached the PDF file released by the JNTU on their Official website. For more details on AP EAMCET Counselling read the PDF below or if you have any further queries comment below:
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018
AP EAMCET counselling schedule for all the eligible candidates is given in the table below. All candidates must know the dates and make a note of it so that they do not miss out on any important counselling event of AP EAMCET. Check the table below:
1st Counselling Round
28th May 2018
28th May 2018
30th May 2018 – 2nd June
30th May 2018 – 2nd June
Change of Options
3rd June 2018
Release of Allotments on Web
5th June 2018
2nd Counselling Round
Certificate Verification & Exercising Options
30th June – 5th July 2018
7th July 2018
AP EAMCET Counselling MPC and BiPC
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) conducts the counselling of AP EAMCET 2018. This body conducts separate counselling for MPC and BiPC streams. The BiPC stream counselling will be conducted for candidates who want admission in B.Pharmacy, Pharma.D & Bio-Technology courses. Depending on the rank of the candidate, the document verification will take place. After the verification is over, candidates will be able to fill in the choice of their course and colleges according to their preferences.
AP EAMCET Counselling fee
The counselling fee is Rs.1200/- for other backward classes and backward classes and Rs 600 for scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribe. The AP EAMCET counselling fee has to be submitted in the online mode through credit card, debit card or net banking.
The AP EAMCET 2018 Phase 2 counselling dates have been announced and the counselling will start from the 1st of July 2018.
AP EAMCET 2018 counselling will involve various steps like filling of choices of colleges and courses, document verification, seat allotment, etc. Candidates will also have the option to edit the choices filled till a particular date. If the candidate is not satisfied with the options filled, he/she will also have the final option of editing the choices entered.
AP EAMCET Mock Counselling Procedure 2018
- candidates must check the Andhra Pradesh Engineering and agriculture and medical counselling schedule thoroughly.
- Candidates must carefully look for their rank wise counselling schedule.
- Candidates must attend the AP EAMCET counselling before the last date otherwise the seat offered will be cancelled.
- The candidate must pay the AP EAMCET counselling fee during certificate verification process.
- Keeo t the fee receipt safely.
AP EAMCET Web Counselling Procedure
Follow the procedure below for web counselling of AP EAMCET 2018:
- The fee receipt of AP EAMCET counselling will contain the registration id and password.
- Use the login credentials to log in to web counselling portal.
- The page will display the list of vacancies branch-wise and college wise.
- Choose the college and course according to the rank.
- After some days you will receive seat allotment order details at your registered mobile number by SMS.
Documents Required for AP EAMCET Certificate verification
- AP EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- AP EMACET 2018 Rank Card
- Intermediate memo of the marks-cum-pass certificate
- SSC certificate or equivalent mark memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificate OR Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) OR Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Income certificate or white ration card issued by competent authority of AP
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure
Check out all the steps involved in AP EAMCET 2018 counselling procedure detailed out below.
Registration – All candidates will be required to first register themselves at the helpline centers by reporting according to the given schedule. Candidates must handover their rank card of AP EAMCET to the officer. After this, the candidate will be required to submit the counselling fee receipt and sign on the registration form to collect the registration-cum-verification certificate.
Verification of Certificates – in this step, candidates have to submit all the certificates and the registration-cum-verification certificate to the officer. Candidates have to verify the details printed on receipt of certificates and do the signature and collect the same from the chief verification officer. As soon as the verification is done, candidates have to collect the manual option form, college code and course code sheet. Based on codes, candidates have to fill college and course in the form given.
Filling of choices – The choice filling of college and course has to be done in the online mode. Candidates should not forget to lock the choices and take a print out of the same for future use.
Seat Allotment – After the choices have been filled and locked, the seat allotment procedure will take place. Candidates will be allotted seats based on the merit, choices filled, category, local area and gender. Candidates will be required to login to their account to download the seat allotment letter.
Reporting – Candidates must report to the alloted institute to complete admission formalities. Candidates must report to the center through the self-reporting system and also report at the allotted center. Candidates must mandatorily report through these two stages.