AP EAMCET 2019: APSCHE has announced that the AP EAMCET 2019 will be conducted from April 20 to 22nd (Engg) and 24th (Agriculture), 2019. The AP EAMCET 2019 will be conducted by the JNTU, Kakinada. The AP EAMCET 2019 will be conducted for all the candidates who want admission to engineering courses. The AP EAMCET 2019 important dates have been given in this article. Check the EAMCET of AP 2019 application form, eligibility, details in this article. Know the AP EAMCET 2019 exam pattern, admit card information provided here.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
AP EAMCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test. This is a state level examination conducted by one of the reputed bodies of Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Kakinada. The EAMCET was conducted as a common exam for aspiring candidates from both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State. But form the year 2015, the exam was conducted separately for the Andhra Pradesh state. Qualifying the AP EAMCET 2019, the candidate will be able to seek admission in the undergraduate course of Bachelors in Technology offered in the 17 government and 305 government colleges. JNTUK conducts the AP EAMCET on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Get more information about AP EAMCET 2019 in the article below.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Exam dates for AP EAMCET 2019 Announced. Check the Image given below:
Important Dates of AP EAMCET 2019
The AP EAMCET 2019 Dates of exam and application release, etc have been tabulated below:
Release of Online Application
4th week of February 2019
Last date to submit application form
4th week of March 2019
Application Correction window
2nd week of April 2019
|Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2019 with late fee of Rs 500|
2nd week of April 2019
|Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2019 with late fee of Rs 1,000|
2nd week of April 2019
|Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2019 with late fee of Rs 5,000|
3rd week of April 2019
|AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket|
3rd week of April 2019
|Last date for online application with late fee of Rs 10,000|
3rd week of April 2019
|AP EAMCET 2019 exam|
20th – 22nd April 2019 (Engg)
24th April 2019 (Agriculture)
|Preliminary Answer Key of AP EAMCET 2019|
4th week of April 2019
Last Date for filing objections on Preliminary Answer Key of AP EAMCET 2019
4th week of April 2019
|Final answer Key|
1st week of May 2019
|Announcement of AP EAMCET Results 2019|
2nd week of May 2019
|Rank Card Availability|
2nd week of May 2019
|AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling|
1st week of June 2019
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to filling up the AP EAMCET application form of AP EAMCET 2019, all candidates must make sure that they fit all ap eamcet eligibility criteria set by the exam conducting authority. The eligibility criteria are based on certain parameters like age, educational qualification, nationality, etc. Candidates can check the AP EAMCET 2019 eligibility criteria in the points below:
- The candidate should be at least 16 years of age as on 31st December 2019. There is no upper age limit for candidates.
- The candidate must be an Indian National or must belong to Person’s of Indian Origin or Overseas citizen of India Category to apply for AP EAMCET 2019.
- candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state and satisfy the local/ non-local status according to the Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions Order (1947).
- candidates must have passed or appeared for 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent to by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana
- OR the candidate must have passed or appeared at the final year diploma examination in engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other recognized examination Board.
- For candidates who want to apply for B. Tech for Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering and FS &T, Candidates must be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019. The upper age limit is 22 years (for general category candidates) and 25 years (for reserved category candidates).
AP EAMCET Application form 2019
The AP EAMCET Application form 2019 will be released for all the candidates in the 4th week of February 2019. The Application form of AP EAMCET will be available in the online mode only. Candidates will be required to first pay the specified application fee through AP online centers, Payment Gateway, Credit/ Debit Cards/ Net banking and then proceed to fill the AP EAMCET application form 2019. After the deadline to submit the application form, candidates will be required to submit the application form with late fee. The Application form link of AP EAMCET 2019 will be provided here as soon as it is released. All applicants must provide only the correct and valid details in the AP EAMCET 2019 Application form. If the candidate fails to submit the application form within the deadline or provides invalid information, the application of the candidate will be rejected.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019
Appearing candidates must go through the dates of AP EAMCET exam of 2019 to start with the preparation. The exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2019 included information about the exam like the mode and duration as well as the exam pattern like the number of questions, the subjects, type of questions, marking scheme, etc. The AP EAMCET 2019 exam pattern is given below:
- AP EAMCET 2019 will be conducted in the online computer-based mode.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours (180 Minutes).
- AP EAMCET question paper will have two languages i.e. English or Telugu.
- There will be a total of 160 questions in total. 40 from each Physics and Chemistry and 80 from Mathematics.
- Questions will be of objective type (multiple type questions)
- 1 mark will be awarded to each correct answer and there is no provision of negative marking.
AP EAMCET syllabus 2019
After going through the exam pattern, candidates must make sure to go through the syllabus of AP EAMCET. The syllabus of the exam will include topics from Physics, chemistry, and mathematics. These topics will be familiar to the candidate as they are the concepts from the 11th and 12th standard. Check out the AP EAMCET syllabus of 2019 given below.
- Physical World
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instructions
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics, Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- The s – Block Elements
- P – Block Elements Group – 13 (Boron Family)
- p-Block Elements – Group – 14 (Carbon Family)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques and
- Solid State
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics: Electrochemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles Of Metallurgy
- p-Block Elements: Group-15 Elements
- d and f Block Elements & Coordination Compounds
- d And f Block Elements
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Halo-alkanes and Halo-arenes
- Organic Compounds Containing c, h and o
- Organic Compounds: Containing Nitrogen
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Dispersion
- Coordinate Geometry
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2019
The AP EAMCET mock test 2019 will be released online on the official website while the application procedure of AP EAMCET is Still going on. AP EAMCET Mock test of 2019 will be made available through The mock test will be released so that candidates who have never taken a computer-based test before can familiarize themselves with the same. The mock test will also be beneficial for candidates who want to know the exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2019. AP EAMCET mock test will also be beneficial for all the candidates who want to know the type of questions that will come in AP EAMCET 2019 exam. By taking the AP EAMCET 2019 Mock Test, candidates will be able to gain confidence for the real-time AP EAMCEt exam 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of AP EAMCET 2019 will be released in the 3rd week of April 2019. The admit card will be released by JNTU Kakinada in the online mode. The AP EAMCEt Hall ticket of 2019 will be issued in the online mode for all the candidates who have been successfully registered. AP EAMCET 2019 Admit card will be one the most important document that the candidate must take to the exam hall. Without the admit card no candidate will be allowed to take the AP EAMCET 2019 exam. The hall ticket of the candidate will contain all important information like the name of the candidate, the exam center name, and address, the date and time of the examination, etc.
The admit card should be preserved till the whole admission procedure is over.
AP EAMCET Answer Key 2019
The answer key of AP EAMCET 2019 will be released in two parts just a few days after the examination has been concluded. First, the preliminary answer key will be released which the candidates can challenge. The AP EAMCET 2019 Answer key will be made available for all the candidates in the online mode. After considering all the objections raised by the candidates, the final answer key will be released. No objections can be raised against AP EAMCET final answer key. With the help of the answer, key candidates will be able to know all the correct answers to the questions asked in the examination. Using the answer key will help the candidate have an idea of his/her probable score in the examination. The candidate can also check the possibility of admission into their desired college/institute with the estimated score.
AP EAMCET 2019 Result
JNTUK will release the AP EAMCET 2019 results for all the candidates in the online mode in the first week of May 2019. The result will be announced for all those who have taken the examination. Candidates will be required to enter their registration number and date of birth in order to view their results. The Result of each candidate will carry the marks obtained by the candidate, the qualifying status and the rank obtained by the candidate in the exam. The candidate must make sure to take a print out of the AP EAMCET rank card for future references. Those candidates who have their qualifying status as “qualified” will be able to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure of AP EAMCET 2019.
The cut-off is the minimum marks that the candidate must obtain in order to take admission in the institute and course. The cut off of AP EAMCET will be released by the exam conducting authority. The AP EAMCET 2019 cut off will be released in the form of a closing and opening rank. The candidate must meet the cut off in order to be eligible for further admission process. AP EAMCET cut off of 2019 will be prepared based on certain factors like availability of seats, the total number of candidates, etc.
Counselling of AP EAMCET 2019
The counselling of AP EAMCET 2019 will commence in the month of June. The counselling will be conducted in the online mode for all the shortlisted candidates. The counselling procedure will involve various steps like the payment of fees, document verification, choice filling, seat allotment, etc. The AP EAMCET 2019 counselling dateswill be updated here once the final notification is released. The candidate must report to the allotted institute with all the documents for verification. Candidates must not miss the counselling as it will lead to the cancelation of candidate’s seat.
AP EAMCET 2019 Participating Institutes
The participating institutes of AP EAMCET 2019 are all the colleges/institutes that give admission to candidates in the engineering courses. During counselling of AP EAMCET 2019, candidates will be asked to fill in the choice of college from the list of participating institutes. All participating institutes of AP EAMCET 2019 have been given below:
- JNTU College of Engineering
- University College of Engineering Osmania University
- AU College of Engineering
- Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- University College of Technology
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering
- JNTUH College of Engineering