Aligarh Muslim University has opened the correction window for the General Application Forms of various courses. The Correction will be permissible only between 22nd March 2018 to 25th March 2018.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is one of the oldest premier Central Universities in India. The B.Ed degree is offered by the faculty of Social Sciences of the University and is available at Study Locations at Aligarh, Mallapuram, Murshidabad and Kishangarh. It is a 2 years course which is covered in four semesters. The candidates are selected on merit through an admission test conducted by the university.
To view the Official Admission Prospectus of AMU 2018-19, Click Here
- 1 AMU B.Ed. 2018 Important Dates
- 2 AMU B.Ed. 2018 Application Form
- 3 AMU B.Ed. 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AMU B.Ed. 2018 Seats Intake
- 5 AMU B.Ed. 2018 Examination Pattern
- 6 AMU B.Ed. 2018 Admit Card
- 7 AMU B.Ed. 2018 Answer Keys
- 8 AMU B.Ed. 2018 Result
- 9 AMU B.Ed. 2018 Admission Procedure
AMU B.Ed. 2018 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Start Date||February 5th, 2018|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Forms||March 18th, 2018 (Online)|
|Admission Test Date, Time and Duration||28th May 2018 (10.00 Am)
Duration (2 Hours)
AMU B.Ed. 2018 Application Form
The application form for AMU B.Ed 2018 is out now. The last date to register and fill up the application form for AMU B.Ed 2018 is March 18th, 2018. Step by Step guide is provided below on how to apply for the AMU B.Ed 2018 online:
STEP 1: Registration
In this step, the candidate is required to fill personal details like username, Email ID, Password and Name.
STEP 2: Fill in the Application Form
After Registering, the applicant need to fill up the application form. The candidates must provide the details of academic qualification starting from class 10, communication address and other information carefully.
STEP 3: Uploading of Scanned Images
The next step after the application form filling is uploading of images. The applicants need to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression. The size of the scanned images must not exceed 40 KB.
NOTE: The candidates are instructed to keep 10 copies of the uploaded photograph as they shall be required throughout the entire admission procedure.
STEP 4: Special Categories
The candidates are required to fill in the special categories they belong to in this step. Please check the different special categories on the Table below.
|Children of University Employee||CE|
|Children of alumni||CA|
|Children of Central Govt. Employee recently posted to Aligarh||CG|
|Belonging to Distant state/U.T.||DS|
|Outstanding debater and talent category||DR|
|Chidren of Armed Forces who died in combat||CF|
NOTE: Admission through special categories is possible only on valid documentary proof. Please select “NO” if you don’t belong to any special category.
STEP 5: Payment of Application Fee
The application fee can be paid via ONLINE mode by using Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card . The application fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
|FEE FOR THE ADMISSION TEST||RS. 400.00|
STEP 6: Submission and Printout of Application Form
After paying the application fee, applicants must accept the “declare” option and submit the application form. The filled up the application form in the form of PDF will be generated on the screen. Candidates are instructed to download and take the printout of the same for future reference.
Correction in Application Form 2018
Once the application form of AMU 2018 Exam is submitted along with the application fee payment, the applicants cannot edit or make any changes in any field in the application form later on. Therefore, the candidates are instructed to fill up the application form carefully and review it at each step while filling the same. In case, if the correction to be made is necessary, such candidates may create a new user login and fill the form again and pay the processing charges as usual.
AMU B.Ed. 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria for admission into the AMU B.Ed programme.
At least 50% marks in B.A. / B.Sc. / B. Com. / B.Th. in aggregate and in the subject concerned and / or in the Master’s Degree in Science / Social Sciences / Humanities.
Bachelor in Engineering & Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.
The list of applicable school subjects are given in the section below.
- Maximum age limit for the candidate is 27 years as on 1st July 2018.
AMU B.Ed. 2018 Seats Intake
Duration of course: 2 years (4 semesters)
Admissions are available at the following study locations:
|Study Location||Centre Code|
|AMU centre, Mallapuram||BEDK|
|AMU Centre, Murshidabad||BEDW|
|AMU Centre, Kishanganj||BEDB|
Subject wise allocation of seats at each study centre:
AMU B.Ed 2018 Examination Date
- Date: 28-05-2018
- Duration: 2 hours
- Scheduled Start: 10:00 AM
AMU B.Ed. 2018 Examination Pattern
There shall be one paper of 100 marks comprising 100 questions on:
|Current educational Affairs||25|
AMU B.Ed. 2018 Admit Card
- Admit Card to appear in the Admission test will be available on the website AMUcontrollerexams.com
- No admit card shall be sent by post.
- Candidates are required to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided on the downloaded Admit Card (same as affixed on the Application Form).
- Candidate has to bring an extra photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet at the time of admission test.
AMU B.Ed. 2018 Test Centers
- Aligarh (Uttar Pradesh)
- Mallapuram (Kerala)
- Murshidabad (West Bengal)
- Kishangarh (Bihar)
AMU B.Ed. 2018 Answer Keys
The answer keys shall be uploaded on the website www.AMUcontrollerexams.com soon after the Admission test. Keep checking the website for the same.
Answer keys are the solutions to the questions asked in the admission test. It provides the candidate with an insight into his/her performance in the test and what can be expected.
AMU B.Ed. 2018 Result
- The results shall be available on the website AMUcontrollerexams.com. Please check the website frequently.
- The university shall not be responsible if a candidate fails to receive his/her result on time.
- No separate intimation letters will be sent to the candidates Selected for admission.
- The University may declare ‘Chance Memo (Waiting) List ’ in addition to the list of selected candidates.
AMU B.Ed. 2018 Admission Procedure
The admission process of the AMU B.Ed programme 2018 shall include the following steps:
- Report at the stipulated date and time at the venue without fail.
- Produce the original Marksheets/Certificates, including the statement of marks of the qualifying examination with the requisite percentage of marks at the time of reporting for admission.
(Internet downloaded Marksheet /Gradesheet/ Certificates shall be accepted only on attestation by the Controller / Registrar / Issuing Authority of the awarding University).
- Submit the Original Migration and Character Certificates from the Head of the Institution/University last attended at the time of admission.
Documents Required at the time of admission
- High School Certificate or its equivalent in support of the date of birth.
- TEN (2.5 x 3.0 cms) recent front facing coloured photographs (in white background).
- Certificates in support of Special Categories claimed in the Application Form
- Leave Sanction / Relieving Order from the employer for the entire duration of the course, if employed.
- Name Removal Certificate from the rolls of the concerned Faculty / College / Institution (if already enrolled to any full time course of study in any institution), if applicable.
- Undertaking before the Vice-Chancellor, AMU, Aligarh on plain paper regarding Compulsory 75% Attendance in each Subject / Course / Paper.
- Two Oath Commissioner’s Affidavits on simple plain paper – one on your behalf and the other on behalf of your parents / guardian regarding not to indulge in ragging. The sample format of these Affidavits are available on the website www.AMUcontrollerexams.com.
- TWO Self-addressed envelopes bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 22/- each (to be submitted in the Office of the Provost of Hall of Residence / NRSC allotted).
AMU B.Ed. 2018 Fee Structure
E=External students I=Internal students (All amounts are in INR)
The fee can be paid at the Cash Counter of the admission Venue either in Cash or the Bank Draft from a Nationalized Bank to be prepared in favour of the Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh payable at Aligarh.
Good luck to all the candidates appearing for the AMU B.ED Entrance Test 2018. For updated information do keep visiting our website.
We would very much like to help you with your doubts. Please write your doubts and Questions, if you have any, in the comments section below. We shall get back to you at the earliest possible.