AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018: AIIMS MBBS 2018 Vacant Seats as on 20th August 2018 has been published. Link to download the official PDF is provided below. AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018 for open round has been released. Link to download the officially released PDF is provided below. Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling for AIIMS MBBS-2018 Course has been started, Kindly use your login credentials to access.AIIMS MBBS 2018 2nd Round Seat Allotment list has been published on 16th July 2018. Link to download the PDF is provided below. AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counselling Schedule for 2nd, 3rd and open round has been published. To check the dates, click on the link given below. Link is provided in the updates section.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The rank wise list of Allocated Seats (AIIMS) for 1st Round MBBS Counselling 2018 has been released. Link to download the PDF is provided below. AIIMS Delhi Counselling Schedule 2018 for MBBS Programme has announced. Information regarding the same is provided below.The Schedule for AIIMS MBBS 2018 1st Round of Online Counselling (Including Mock Round) has been released. Candidates must follow the dates provided in the table below. AIIMS will conduct the online entrance examination for the under-graduate course MBBS on 26th and 27th May 2018. The examination will be conducted in online mode and the results will be declared on June 18th, 2018. Read about AIIMS 2018 counselling Dates and procedure in the article given below.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Schedule 2018 Updates
- Important Notice regarding Spot Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling at AIIMS, Nagpur for MBBS-18 Course – Click Here
- Vacant Seat Position for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling for MBBS-2018 Course as on 20th August 2018- Click Here
- Open round of seat allocation/counselling of AIIMS MBBS -2018 course for all AIIMS. To be held on 21st August, 2018 at 9.00 A.M. At J.L. Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi. – Click Here
- Important Instruction to Register for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counseling AIIMS MBBS-2018 Course – Click Here
- Revised Schedule for MBBS-2018 Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling – Click Here
- Announcement of Seats Allocated on 3rd Round of Online Seat Allocation / Counselling for AIIMS MBBS 2018 Course – Click Here
- Notice related to 3rd Round of Counselling for MBBS Programme 2018-19 – Click Here
- Vacant Seat Position for 3rd round of Seat Allocation/Counselling for MBBS-2018 Course – Click Here
- Information brochure for 3rd round of online seat allocation /counselling for AIIMS MBBS 2018 session released. To view the notification – Click Here
- AIIMS MBBS 2nd round seat allotment list published – Click Here to download the PDF.
- Information brochure for 2nd round of online seat allocation /counselling for AIIMS MBBS 2018 session released. To view the notification – Click Here
- Vacant seat in AIIMS after 1st Round of Counselling – Click Here
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 Counselling Schedule for 2nd, 3rd and Open Round is out. To view the dates and download the PDF – Click Here
- Counselling Schedule for the candidates shortlisted for admission into AIIMS, Delhi MBBS course 2018 has announced. Shortlisted candidates can download the PDF. To Download – Click Here
- To Download the PDF of rank‐wise list of allocated Seats (AIIMS) of the 1st Round – Click Here
- As per the schedule for AIIMS MBBS‐2018 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling (Including Mock Round) for AIIMS MBBS‐2018 of AIIMS New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Manglagiri (Guntur), Jodhpur, Nagpur, Raipur & Rishikesh have been published. To download the rank wise list of Allocated Seats (AIIMS) of the Mock Round – Click Here
- AIIMS has released the counselling schedule for the 1st round of counselling. Updates regarding the same has been provided below. After the results have been declared, eligible and qualified candidates will be called for counselling. Along with the date of examination and the date of Result, AIIMS has also released counselling details which are as follows:
|S. No||Activity||Dates (announced)|
|1.||Exercising of Choices (AIIMS) Mock Round||From 23.06.2018, 5.00 p.m. [Saturday] To 25.06.2018, 5.00 p.m.[Monday|
|2.||Announcement of Seat allocation of Mock Round||27.06.2018 (Wednesday)|
|3.||Exercising/Editing of Choices (AIIMS) for 1st Round||From 28.06.2018, 5.00 p.m. [Thursday] To 29.06.2018, 5.00 p.m. [Friday]|
|4.||Announcement of seat allocation of 1st Round||02.07.2018 [Monday]|
|5.||Last Date for Online Active Acceptance/ Refusal of allocated seat in 1st Round||06.07.2018, 5.00 p.m. [Friday]|
|6.||Last Date for Submission of Documents/DD at
|06.07.2018, 5.00 p.m. [Friday]|
|The revised schedule for MBBS – 2018 open round of Seat allocation/counselling|
|7.||Online registration||From 10.08.2018 5.00 p.m. [Friday]
To 16.08.2018, 5.00 p.m.[Thursday]
|8.||Tentative Vacant Seat Position displayed on
|9.||Open Round of Seat Allocation/ Counselling||21.08.2018 (Tuesday) from 9.00 AM onwards [(May continue on 22.08.2018 (Wednesday)]|
|10.||Place of Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling||Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.|
NOTE: Registration for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling is mandatory. Desirous Candidates
are required to Register on time and not wait till the last moment.
- Click Here – To know how to fill/register for MBBS 18 Online Seat Allocation/Counselling
- Click Here – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for MBBS-18 Online Seat Allocation Counselling
- Click Here – Information brochure for 1st round of online seat allocation/ counselling for MBBS – 2018
The counselling procedure for AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be held in the offline mode where candidates will be called to meet the concerned authority in person. The seats to the 7 AIIMS institutions will be allotted in the counselling process. Candidates will have to carry the required documents and reach AIIMS, New Delhi, on the allotted day and time. Dates for multiple rounds of AIIMS MBBS counselling 2018 has been provided below.
|S. No||Counselling rounds||Dates (announced)|
|1.||1st Counselling||03rd, 04th, 05th, 06th July, 2018 (Tuesday-Friday)|
|2.||2nd Counselling||2nd August, 2018 (Thursday)|
|3.||3rd Counselling||4th September, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|4.||Open Counselling (If required)||27th September, 2018 (Thursday)|
- Candidates will be called for counselling and will be given seats on the basis of merit, irrespective of the category they belong to.
- The seats will then be filled up by reserved category students after the unreserved seats have been filled.
- In case there are vacant seats in the SC category, the seats will be passed on to the ST category. If both the SC and ST category seats remain vacant, then these seats will be passed on to the general category.
Documents Required To Be Carried To The Counselling Sessions
- AIIMS MBBS admit card
- Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- 10+2 mark sheet from the recognized board
- Migration certificate from the school/college last attended
- Caste certificate stating the candidate belongs to
- SC/ST/OBC/PH Category
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Copy of all the self-attested documents
Counselling And Seat Allotment Procedure
- The seats in the counselling process will be first filled by the candidates belonging to the unreserved category, where the candidates will be called on merit basis only.
- After this, the counselling for reserved category will begin. This will also be based on merit.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC will be called to fill up the seats reserved for them in their respective categories. During this, if a candidate belonging to reserved categories who had taken admission under general category, opts for other institution of his/her choice for which he/she would be eligible as per the rules of reservation, the seat vacated by him or her in open competition shall be filled with a candidate from the same reservation category only, in order of merit.
- If a candidate belonging to the reserved category gets a seat in an institution of unreserved category and if she/he opts a different institution in reserved category, then the vacant seat unreserved seat shall be allotted to same category candidate in order of merit. i.e. the vacated seat of the meritorious reserved category would be immediately added to the seats available under that reserved category in the institute he/she had opted during counselling for UR seat.
- In case there are vacant seats in SC category, they will be transferred to ST category. Seats left vacant in SC/ST category will be made open to general category.
AIIMS 2018 Participating Colleges
The following are the participating institutions under counseling:
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- AIIMS Bhopal
- AIIMS Bhubaneshwar
- AIIMS Jodhpur
- AIIMS Patna
- AIIMS Raipur
- AIIMS Rishikesh