WBUTTEPA Form 2021: The West Bengal University of Teacher’s Training, Education Planning and Administration released the WBUTTEPA B.Ed application form 2021. Application Form is made available on wbuttepa.ac.in. The last date to submit the filled-in form is 7th April 2021. Therefore, the candidates, who are looking up to filling the form must make sure to fill the WBUTTEPA B.Ed application form 2021 before the last date. Furthermore, the B.Ed Course, for which the application form is made available comprises of two academic sessions, which can be completed in a maximum of three years from the date of admission to the program.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, this is to be noted that the candidate, who is filling the WBUTTEPA application form must be eligible as per the specified criteria. Subsequently, after the candidate fill up the online form, he/ she will have to pay the application fees. Furthermore, for more of the details of the WBUTTEPA 2021 B.Ed application Form, read the article below.
26th March – WBUTTEPA Schedule For 3rd Phase Of Centralized Admission To B.Ed Programme Released!
12 March – WBUTTEPA 2nd Phase Online admission date extended
WBUTTEPA B.Ed Application Form Dates 2021
The candidates who wish to apply for admission in WBUTTEPA must keep themselves up-to-date with the important dates. We have mentioned the information regarding the same. Check below.
|WBUTTEPA 2021 B.Ed Application form Releasing Date||26th February 2021|
|Last Date To Fill Up The WBUTTEPA B.Ed Application Form||7th April 2021|
WBUTTEPA Application Form Fees 2021
This is to be noted that the payment of the application fee is one of the most important steps of the submission of the application form. The amount, which is to be paid as the WBUTTEPA application fee is Rs. 5000 per person. The candidates, who are already registered with West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning and Administration will not have to pay any kind of fee. If the candidate submits the form with a late fee, then he/ she will have to pay an additional fee of Rs 200/- along with the regular amount, Rs. 5000. The WBUTTEPA Application Form Fees can be paid through the Demand Draft. The same has to be withdrawn in favor of WBUTTEPA College, payable at Kolkata along with three photocopies of the DD.
How To Fill Up The WBUTTEPA B.Ed Application Form 2021?
The form can be filled by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the authority, (www.wbuttepa.ac.in)
- Click on the link of the WBUTTEPA B.Ed application form 2021.
- Print the same and fill it with the correct details.
- Attach the mandatory documents along with the form
- Submit the WBUTTEPA admission form before the last date.
Eligibility Criteria To Fill Up The WBUTTEPA Form 2021
- The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- The candidate must secure a minimum of 50% either in his/ her bachelor’s or masters in school subjects.
- One must have done his/ her bachelors in Engineering or Technology, with 55% or any other qualification. Such candidates are required to enter the marks of B.E/ B. Tech. in the row of Honours Degree. M.E. / M. Tech result (if any) will be entered in the Master’s Degree row.
- The applicant must have pursued bachelors in Engineering or Technology with a minimum of 55%.
- The candidates, who are the Honor Graduates on school subject must enter the marks only in the row of Bachelor’s Degree (Honors).
- In the case of General Graduates, the total marks obtained in general subjects should be entered in the row of Bachelor’s degree (General).
- One, who has secured less than 50% in the degree of Honors, the total marks of the pass and Honors subjects will be considered. In case it turns 50% or more than that, then that score shall be considered.
- The authority will structure a separate WBUTTEPA merit list for the fresh candidates.
Check – WBUTTEPA Result 2021
Documents Required Along With The WBUTTEPA B.Ed Application Form 2021
The candidate will have to attach certain documents along with the WBUTTEPA B.Ed online application form. Without the documents, the applicant will not be able to submit the application form. This is to be noted that the candidate will have to attach the self-attested photocopies of all the documents except for the migration certificate. The list of the mandatory documents is:
- B.Ed. Mark Sheets (for the candidates of M.Ed)
- WBUTTEPA B.Ed Admit Card
- All Mark Sheets of Graduation (Part I/ Part II/ Part III)
- All Mark Sheets of Post-Graduation (Part I/ Part II)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC-A/ OBC-B Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Migration Certificate