WBUTTEPA Form 2019 was been made available on the official website of the authority on the 2nd of September 2019. The last date to submit the filled-in form is the 12th of September 2019. The candidates, who are looking up to filling the form must make sure to fill the WBUTTEPA Form before the last date. The B.Ed Course, for which the application form of WBUTTEPA is available comprises of two academic sessions, which can be completed in a maximum of three years from the date of admission to the programme. This is to be noted that the candidate, who is filling the WBUTTEPA Application Form must be eligible as per the specified criteria. After that the candidate fills the online form of WBUTTEPA, he/ she will have to pay the application fee. For more of the details of WBUTTEPA 2019 Form, read the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Application Fee of WBUTTEPA
This is to be noted that the payment of the application fee is one of the most important steps of the submission of the application form. The amount, which is to be paid as the application fee is Rs. 5000 per person. The candidates, who are already registered with West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning and Administration will not have to pay any kind of fee. If the candidate submits the form with a late fee, then he/ she will have to pay an additional fee of Rs 200/- along with the regular amount, i.e, 5000/-. The fee can be paid through the Demand Draft. The same has to be withdrawn in favour of WBUTTEPA College, payable at Kolkata along with three photocopies of the DD.
How to Fill the WBUTTEPA Application Form?
The form of WBUTTEPA can be filled by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the authority, (www.wbuttepa.ac.in)
- Click on the link of the application form.
- Print the same and fill it with the correct details.
- Attach the mandatory documents along with the form
- Submit the application form before the due date.
Eligibility Criteria for WBUTTEPA
- Must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- The candidate must secure a minimum of 50% either in his/ her bachelors’ or masters in school subjects.
- One must have done his/ her bachelors in Engineering or Technology, with 55% or any other qualification. Such candidates are required to enter the marks of B.E/ B. Tech. in the row of Honours Degree. M.E. / M. Tech result (if any) will be entered in the Master’s Degree row.
- The applicant must have pursued bachelors in Engineering or Technology with a minimum of 55%.
- The candidates, who are the Honor Graduates on school subject must enter the marks only in the row of Bachelor’s Degree (Honors).
- In the case of General Graduates, the total marks obtained in general subjects should be entered in the row of Bachelor’s degree (General).
- One, who has secured less than 50% in the degree of Honors, the total marks of the pass and Honors subjects will be considered. In case it turns 50% or more than that, then that score shall be considered.
- The authority will structure a separate merit list for the fresh candidates.
Check–WBUTTEPA Result 2019
Documents to be submitted Along with the Application Form
The candidate will have to attach certain documents along with the online form. Without the documents, the applicant will not be able to submit the application form of WBUTTEPA. This is to be noted that the candidate will have to attach the self-attested photocopies of all the documents except for the migration certificate. The list of the mandatory documents is:
- B.Ed. Mark Sheets (for the candidates of M.Ed)
- WBUTTEPA Admit Card 2019
- All Mark Sheets of Graduation (Part I/ Part II/ Part III)
- All Mark Sheets of Post-Graduation (Part I/ Part II)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC-A/ OBC-B Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Migration Certificate