The West Bengal JEE 2019 result has been released on 20th June 2019. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has released the WBJEE result for all the candidates who have taken the examination. WBJEE 2019 was conducted on 26th May 2019. Candidates can check their WBJEE result on the official website of WBJEEB which is wbjeeb.nic.in. The WBJEE result link has been provided on this page also. Candidates will be required to enter their WBJEE application number to check and download their Result.
Check Eligibility For WBJEE Exam
WBJEE 2019 Result has been declared on 20th June 2019. The link to check the same is available on this page below.
WBJEE Result 2019
All students who have taken the WBJEE 2019 examination for both part 1 (Mathematics) and Part 2 (Physics and chemistry) can check result in online mode. WBJEE 2019 result has been declared on 20th June 2019. The result of all candidates has been released in the form of WBJEE 2019 Rank card. The rank card has to be kept safely till the full admission procedure is over. Candidates can check steps for how to download and check WBJEE Result 2019 Online.
WBJEE 2019 Result Release Date
Candidates can go through tentative dates of the release of WBJEE results for part 1 as well as part 2 given in the table below.
|WBJEE 2019 Entrance Exam||20th May 2019|
|WBJEE 2019 Result Declaration||20th June 2019 (Declared)|
How to download WB JEE 2019 Result
Candidates can check the WBJEE 2019 result in the online mode by following the steps given below.
- Click on the link provided to check WBJEE 2019 Result.
- Log in using the application number, password and security pin.
- The WBJEE 2019 Result will be displayed on screen.
- Check all details and download the WBJEE 2019 rank card.
- Take a print out of the rank card for the further admission process after WBJEE 2019 Result has been declared.
WBJEE 2019 Rank Card
The following details will be printed on WBJEE 2019 Result/ Rank card of each candidate.
- Marks obtained in Mathematics – Paper 1
- Marks obtained in Physics and Chemistry – Paper 2
- Total marks secured in the examination
- Rank obtained by the candidates
How to Obtain a Duplicate WBJEE 2019 Rank Card
After the counselling and admission procedure have been completed and the candidate wants to get a duplicate WBJEE 2019 rank card, he/she can get the same through the WBJEE board. In order to get a duplicate WBJEE rank card, the candidate will have to apply to the West Bengal Board and pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/- by making a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata.
Main Points About West Bengal JEE Result 2019
- WBJEE 2019 Result will be published in the form of Rank Card, which will contain all relevant ranks, total score and component scores in paper-I (Mathematics) and paper-II (Physics & Chemistry).
- The Board never publishes a rank list.
- Candidates can view and download their rank card by logging in with their password.
- If candidates have not downloaded any document like the Rank Card or OMR response sheet, he/she can apply to the Board with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of ‘West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board’ payable at Kolkata for each document. But this facility will be available only till 31.08.2019.
WBJEE 2019 Cutoff
The qualified candidates must have secured a score which satisfies the WBJEE 2019 cutoff. The cutoff is the minimum marks required by an applicant to be eligible for further counselling and admission process. WBJEE Cutoff 2019 is released by the exam conducting authority and students are advised to score equivalent to or more than this cutoff. The cutoff depends on various factors and they include:
- The total number of candidates appearing in the exam
- The total number of seats available for admission in different participating institutes.
- The difficulty level of the exam
WBJEE 2019 Counselling
Applicants who meet the prescribed cutoff will be invited by the board to attend the counselling of WBJEE 2019. The counselling will be organized in the online mode and contains a number of mandatory steps that need to be followed by an individual. At the time of WBJEE 2019 counselling, applicants have to register themselves, pay the requisite amount of fee, select and fill the choice of college and course as per their preference and interest and lock the choices selected. Furthermore, seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of rank obtained by them. At last aspirants have to report at the allocated centre for the purpose of document verification.
WBJEE 2019 Participating Institutes
There are a number of WBJEE 2019 participating institutes which offer admission to candidates based on their rank. Some of them are listed below:
- Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology, Kolkata
- Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Berhampore
- Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata
- Government College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, Kolkata
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata
- Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya
- Kalyani Government Engineering College, Nadia
- Academy of Technology, Adisaptagram, Hooghly
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Haldia Institute of Technology