The Online WBJEE 2018 Application Form has been released on the official website. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is a state-government centralized test conducted by the West Bengal JEE board (WBJEEB). It is an exam that is taken for admission to bachelor’s degree courses in the field of technology, architecture, and medicine.
WBJEE 2018 form correction has started. The link to do so is wbjeeb.nic.in. Candidates can make corrections to the images uploaded by them. Applicants can remove any discrepancy in the scanned image of Photograph and signature uploaded by them during application form filling.
The WBJEE, Kolkata has recently released the latest notification regarding the WBJEE 2018 examination that will be conducted on 22nd April 2018 (Sunday). The online applications of the same have been released online on 19th December 2017 and the last date to fill the form is 19th January 2018. Also, the last date for downloading the confirmation page is 26th January 2018 – 28th January 2018.
Aspirants who wish to take the exam must also keep checking the official WBJEE 2018 information brochure on its official website.
Candidates planning to take the exam will have to fill the application form online at the web portal wbjeeb.nic.in. The applicants must compulsorily have a working mobile phone number and a valid email id, the use of which will be made for future communications regarding the exam.
- Candidates will first have to register themselves by entering details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth etc.
- Candidates will then have to fill details on the form like personal details, academic qualification, choice of examination etc.
- After this, he/she will have to set a password and choose a security question.
- The next step will be to upload the required documents like photograph and signature in the correct specifications.
- After reviewing, the candidates can submit the application.
- Then an application number will be generated and SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
Step By Step Procedure To Fill The WBJEE 2018 Application Form
- Filling Up The WBJEE Application Form
- Visit the official website i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Register yourself by providing basic information like name, father’s name date of birth, gender, etc.
- You will then have to fill in details on the form like personal details, academic qualification, choice of examination, nationality, examination zones etc.
- Candidate will then have to choose a password and security question.
- After this, click on the submit button.
- An application number will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number.
- Uploading The Documents
- Candidates must be ready with scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The photograph must be a recent passport size photograph of the file size 3 kb to 100 kb in JPG/JPEG in the dimensions 4 cm x 3 cm.
- The photograph must have a very light background.
- The signature must be signed by the candidate only. It should be of the file size 3 kb to 30 kb in JPG/JPEG in the dimensions 4 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Payment of the WBJEE Examination Fee
- Examination fees can either be paid in cashless mode by debit/credit card, Net banking and Paytm.
- Or by cash using Allahabad Bank e-challan, which will be automatically generated for downloading once the same option is selected. The candidate has to take a print of the challan and deposit the fees in cash in any branch of Allahabad Bank with Core Banking Services (CBS).
- The amount of fees to be paid for appearing in the WBJEE-2018 is ₹500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable as per the mode of payment selected.
- On successful completion of all the steps, the candidate will automatically be directed to the option for downloading the ‘Confirmation Page’ which means that the application is complete.
Corrections in WBJEE 2018 Application Form
Corrections to WBJEE 2018 application form is available now to remove any discrepancy that might be there in the scanned images of the photograph and signature of the candidate. The link for the same is wbjeeb.nic.in/genregwb/root/Home.aspx?appFormId=wbjeeb18.
It is not possible to make corrections in the application forms for basic registered information like name, father’s name, mother’s name, etc. However, if any candidate intends to correct any other information in his/her application, he/she can do so during the given correction window period using the edit mode. The Board will not entertain any request for any correction under any circumstances beyond the correction window period.
If you have registered and filled the WBJEE 2018 Application Form, and want to know more about the WBJEE 2018 Admit Card check out this article.