ITI Assam Admission 2021: The Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training, Assam under the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of Assam initiates the ITI Assam Admissions into various courses into ITI institutes across the states of Assam. The process is conducted online and Candidates with minimum education qualification of Class 8th Pass or 10th pass can apply for various engineering and non-engineering trades by filling the Assam ITI Online Registration Form & paying the fees. Thereafter, the authority will subsequently release the ITI Assam result merit list. The candidates must visit the official website (itiassam.nic.in) in order to download it.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The National Informatics Centre (NIC), an organization of Government of India under Union Ministry of Information Communication & Technology for providing ICT based solutions to Government and Semi-Government organizations, has been entrusted to accomplish the task of Software development, launching of Web-based Online off-campus ITI Assam Counselling for ITI Assam Admissions to all the courses being running in all the Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in the State. Furthermore, in order to know more about the Assam ITI Job, Trade Selection & Allotment, keep on reading the article.
ITI Assam Admission Admission Dates 2021
The candidates must also keep themselves up-to-date with the dates of ITI Assam Admission. Therefore, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
|Starting Date for Online Registration Form||May 2021|
|Last Date to submit the Registration Form||June 2021|
|Display of Merit List||June 2021|
|ITI Assam Counselling Starts From||June 2021|
ITI Assam Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
The minimum eligibility conditions that a candidate must meet before proceeding to apply online for admissions into ITI Assam institutes are:
- The candidate must have passed the entry qualifying examination (class 8th or class 10th ) based on the trade he/she wishes to apply for.
- For Non-Engineering trades, the candidates must have passed the entry qualification examination in English.
- For Engineering trades, the candidates must have passed the entry qualification examination in Mathematics and English.
- The candidates must be of 14 years of age at least as on 1st August 2021.
The entire ITI Assam Counselling process for admissions into ITI Assam shall include the following main steps:
- Verification of documents at Govt. ITI
- Online Choice Filling
- Allotment of Seats
- Reporting at the allotted institute and admissions
- Subsequent rounds of allotment
Steps To Download The ITI Assam Online Registration Form 2021
The candidates must follow certain steps in order to download the online registration form for Assam ITI admission. Therefore, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
- Visit the official website i.e. itiasaam.nic.in
- Then, click on the “New Registration” tab.
- Thereafter, on the Assam ITI admission online web page that appears, you shall be required to fill in the following details:
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- The State of Domicile
- Mobile No.
- Email ID
- Entry Qualification
NOTE: In case of 8th Class pass as an entry qualification, you are required to fill the marks of subjects of 8th class pass only for applying in the under matric trades having 8th pass entry qualification.
NOTE: In case of 10th Class pass as an entry qualification, you are required to fill the marks of subjects of 10th class for applying for post-matric trades and the marks of subjects of class 8th if you wish to apply for under matric trades.
- The following information has to be filled further for each class passed:
- Exam Passed,
- Year Of passing
- Total Marks
- Marks Obtained and
- Marks obtained in each subject for each passed class (8th, 9th, 10th) as the case may be and Subject-wise total marks and also indicating whether the candidate is pass/fail in a particular subject.
- Then, create your password that you shall be using throughout the entire admission process.
- Furthermore, after saving all the particulars, a screen will be displayed which will show a unique number to be remembered by the candidate.
- Thereafter, take a printout of the filled ITI Online Registration Form.
ITI Assam Counselling Document Verification 2021
After taking a print out of the ITI Assam Online Registration Form, you are further required to visit your nearest Assam Govt. ITI to get your original documents verified.
- The candidates who have applied for the ITI Assam trade selection for entry qualification of class VIII pass trades shall also produce the certificate in the format shown above along with original mark sheets, while verification of their documents.
- Furthermore, for 10th pass entry qualification, they will produce HSLC pass documents & mark sheets at the time of verification
Assam ITI Admission Counselling: Filling of Choices 2021
After successful ITI Assam Counselling document verification, you can proceed to fill the choice of your trades and institutions.
- First, log In to the home page www.itiassam.nic.in using the Roll no. Furthermore, given on the printed and the password you created during Assam ITI online registration.
- Check available choices: Click on this link to go through all the available choices that you can opt for.
- Thereafter, fill choices: Click on this option to select your choice of institutes and courses and arrange them according to your priorities.
- Then, display filled choices: After the successful selection of courses and institutes, click on this option to see the choices you have made arranged according to your priority.
- Thereafter, save the choices within the given time.
Assam ITI Admission Seat Allotment Process 2021
After the filling of choices is over, ITI Assam seat allotment will further be allotted to the candidates based on his/her merit, eligibility and availability of seats. Furthermore, seats will be allotted on the Assam ITI merit list, further based on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entry qualification examination.
The following order of priorities will be followed in case of a tie i.e candidates scoring the same marks on the qualifying exam:
- In the case of post matric trade:
Marks obtained in Mathematics in HSLC ii. Marks obtained in English in HSLC
- In case of Under matric trade:
Marks obtained in Mathematics in class 8th ii. Marks obtained in English in Class 8th
- If still the marks obtained by the Candidates are same, then the seat will be allotted through randomization by the System.
The Assam ITI Allocation of seats will be intimated to the candidate through SMS in the mobile number to be given by the candidate at the time of ITI Assam online registration.
Reporting at the Allotted Institute and Admissions
After you have been allotted a seat, log in to your page on the website www.itiassam.nic.in and download and print the ITI Assam allotment letter.
Visit the Assam allotted ITI and accept your admission by paying the ITI Assam Admission Fee.
However, note the following points:
- In case the candidate gets no seat, then he must participate in the next counselling round.
- However, if you are allotted a seat and don’t take admission, then your candidature will be forfeited for the entire ITI Assam admission process.
- Also, if you are allotted a seat and you don’t wish to freeze it, pay the admission fees and request for up-gradation to get a better choice in the next round of allotment. Furthermore, the candidature will be auto-upgraded as per the Choice Filling is already done by you.
- Furthermore, after upgradation in the next round, you must join the newly allotted seat and the previously admitted seat will be automatically cancelled. Moreover, in that case, your ITI Assam admission fees will be refunded after completion of the whole admission process.
ITI Assam Admission Fees For NCVT & SCVT Trades 2021
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 600/- (one year)|
Rs. 1200/- (two years)
|Cautionary fees (refundable)||Rs. 250/-|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 25/-|
|Medical Examination Fees||Rs. 25/-|
|Trainees Union Fees||Rs. 175/- (one year)|
Rs. 350/- (two years)
|Hostel service charge (where applicable)||Rs. 50/-|
|Hostel Caution Money (where applicable)(Refundable)||Rs. 250/-|
Course fees for IMC run SCVT courses to be paid at a time
|Non Engineering courses||Rs. 15,000/- per year|
|Engineering courses||Rs. 16,500/- per year|
Reservation of Seats under ITI Assam
The category-wise reservation of ITI Assam seats allotment are shown in the table further below:
|Caste/Community||Seats reserved according to area wise location|
|General areas||Tribal areas||Hills areas/sub-plains|
|ST (P)||10%||Twenty-Three Percent||10%|
|Ex-Tea Garden||2 seats each in each trade|
|OBC including MOBC||15%||Fifteen Percent||15%|
|Physically handicapped||3%||Three Percent||3%|
That’s all about ITI ASSAM ADMISSIONS 2021. We shall keep you updated with the latest updates and notifications.