VOCLET 2019 Admit Card: West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCTE) has released the VOCLET 2019 admit card in an online mode on 11th May 2019. The registered candidates must download the admit card by entering the application form number. Link to download the VOCLET Admit Card 2019 is provided below. The candidates are advised to download the document within the scheduled date and time. The Hall Ticket is the most important document that needs to carry to take the offline mode of test. To know the steps to download, examination day guidelines, the content of the admit card – go through this article.
Latest- The Admit card of VOCLET entrance exam 2019 is released on 11th May 2019. The applicant must provide the correct credentials in order to download the Admit Card.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Download VOCLET Hall Ticket 2019 here.
VOCLET 2019 Admit Card Important Dates
Below table contains the date for the release of VOCLET 2019 Admit Card. Go through the table of VOCLET 2019 from below.
|1.||Availability of online admit card||11th May 2019|
|2.||Date of Examination||30th May 2019 (announced)|
Procedure to Download VOCLET 2019 Admit Card
The following steps must be followed to download VOCLET 2019 Hall Ticket:
- Click on the link “Download VOCLET 2019 Admit Card”. It will redirect to the official website of VOCLET.
- Enter the application form number (generated during application form filling).
- Click on “submit” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidate must download and take the printout of the same as it will require to carry on the day of the test to the examination hall.
Contents of VOCLET 2019 Hall Ticket
The VOCLET Admit Card 2019 contains the following details. Candidates are advised to check the details carefully of VOCLET 2019 Admit Card.
- Candidate’s name
- Timetable for the examination
- Complete address of the test center
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Examination day guidelines.
What to carry on the VOCLET 2019 Exam Day?
Candidates need to carry the following things on the VOCLET exam day. Be sure to carry everything mentioned below.
- Two printouts of VOCLET 2019 Admit Card.
- One valid Govt identity proof in original and photocopy of the same. Aadhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contains the photograph / Voter Identity Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Bank Passbook which contain the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two blue/ballpoint pen.
VOCLET 2019 Examination Center
The exam centre for VOCLET 2019 is provided below. Candidates need to choose one of the centres mentioned below during application form filling.
|S. No||Examination Center||Center code|
|2.||South 24 Parganas||11|
|3.||North 24 Parganas||12|
VOCLET 2019 Examination Day Guidelines
Below are some important examination day guidelines which every applicant need to follow carefully.
- Candidates should check all the details displayed on the hall ticket properly. They must ensure that there is no error in it. If there is any discrepancy, they must contact the authorities.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- Candidates must hand over the Optical Mark Response (OMR) answer sheet to the respective invigilator. The applicant can take away the question booklet with them.
- Read the guidelines mentioned in the test booklet and OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidates must retain/preserve their admit card carefully till completion of the admission process for the academic session 2019 gets over.
- No request for change of test centre is entertained under any circumstances.
- No applicants are allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.
- The examinees should visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date. It will avoid any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time.
- The candidate must reach the exam centre 45 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- If the candidate does not follow instruction or violates the rules during exam, she/he will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Rough work or any other type of writing should not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet. Question Paper may be used for the purpose of rough work.
- No candidate will leave her or his seat without the permission of the invigilator.
- No candidate should not leave the examination hall without handing over his/her OMR Answer Sheet to the on-duty Invigilator(s).
If you have any query related to this article, then please comment in the box given below.