VMOU Result 2019: Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University will release the results online on its official website. The candidates will be able to check the result after 15 days of the examination, I.e., in the 1st week of July 2019 (July Session) and in the 2nd week of Jan 2019 (January Session).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates, in order to check the result, have to visit the official website first. And then click on the given link of result. After that, the candidates will have to fill in their scholar number and select the program he/she has applied for. Then the aspirant has to click submit and the screen will display the candidate’s result which he/she needs to take 1 printout.
The candidate has to make sure that the information he/she is providing in the login section is correct as per the registration details, lest the candidate will be stopped from accessing his/her result.
VMOU Result 2019 Date
The candidate needs to keep a tab on the important dates of VMOU Result 2019. If the aspirant misses any of the dates, then his/her application will be rejected and hence, his/her candidate will be liable for rejection. The university has not released the official dates of VMOU Result. As soon as it will announce the important dates, we will put them here. Till then, go through the tentative dates:
|Exam Date (July Session)||4th week of June 2019|
|Exam Date (January Session)||3rd week of December|
|Result (July Session)||1st week of July 2019|
|Result (January Session)||2nd week of January 2019|
|Answer Key (July Session)||1st week of July 2019|
|Answer Key (January Session)||2nd week of January 2019|
VMOU Result 2019
VMOU will release its result tentatively in the 1st week of July 2019 (July Session) and in the 2nd week of January 2019 (January Session) online on its official website. In order to check the result, the candidates have to visit the official website of the university. After that, the aspirants need to click on the given link of the result.
After clicking on the result link, the candidates will be asked to enter some details, I.e., scholar number etc. After entering the details, the screen will display the result of the candidate which he/she needs to get a print of. It is to be made sure by the candidates that the information he/she is filling in the login section is correct as per one’s registration details. If the candidate provides any incorrect information, then he/she will be stopped from accessing his/her result.
Steps to Check VMOU Result 2019
In order to check the VMOU result 2019, the candidate has to follow some steps. If the aspirant unfollows or skips any step, then the candidate will be stopped from accessing the result. The steps, which are needed to be followed are:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the given link of result.
- Fill in the required credentials in the login section.
- Click on the submit button.
- Check the result carefully.
- Print 1 or more copies of the result for future purposes.
Details Mentioned in the VMOU Result 2019
The VMOU Result 2019 contains important information about the performance of the candidate and of the aspirant as well. The candidate is advised to check the details carefully. In case if any detail is missing or wrong, then the candidate must contact the examination authorities. The details, which are mentioned in the VMOU Result 2019 are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Scholar Number of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Marks secured in VMOU Result 2019
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
There are some important instructions related to VMOU Result 2019 which are to be kept in mind of the candidates. If the candidate skips any of the instructions, then his/her candidature will be liable for rejection. The instructions are:
- It is to be made sure by the candidate that the information they are providing in the login section is correct as per his/her registration details. Any kind of error can stop the candidate from accessing their scorecard.
- The candidates should be aware of the dates of the results after they have taken the Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University Entrance Exam 2019.
- If the candidate has not scored marks as per the required ones, then he/she will not be considered eligible to take admission in the course he/she aspires for.
- The candidates, who have cleared VMOU 2019 will have to attend the counselling session. If the candidate fails to attend the counselling session, then he/she will not be allowed to take admission in the course he/she aspires for.