VITEEE Admit Card 2021: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is responsible for releasing the admit card. The hall ticket of VITEEE releases online. The exam will take place on 28th, 29th, and 31st May 2021. Candidates can access the admit card of VITEEE @ vit.ac.in. VIT conducts the Vellore Institute of Technology Entrance Examination (VITEEE) for admission in engineering courses at various VIT campuses. Those who successfully complete the VITEEE Registration 2021 can avail themselves of the hall ticket. But before downloading the admit card, the applicants have to do the slot booking. The applicants have to book the slots in order to generate the admit card. Incomplete applications will not be issued the hall tickets. Hence, candidates must ensure that they submit the applications before the due date.
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
Also, in order to appear for VIT Entrance Exam, candidates must carry the admit card to the exam centre. For more details regarding VITEEE admit card, keep on reading the article.
- The entrance test of VIT starts on 28th May 2021. The exam ends on 31st May 2021. Click here to take the admission test.
- VITEEE Slot Booking started. Candidates can download the hall ticket soon after the slot booking. Download Admit Card.
VITEEE Admit Card Download Date 2021
VIT will announce the dates regarding the release of the admit card on its official website. However, the exam dates have been announced. Candidates can check the dates below. Hence, candidates must keep a check on the official website for regular updates.
|VITEEE Slot Booking||started|
|VIT Admit Card Download||–|
|VIT Entrance Exam 2021||28th, 29th, and 31st May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||–|
VITEEE Slot Booking 2021
Before accessing the admit card, candidates need to book the slots. Candidates need to successfully finish VIT Slot Booking in order to generate the admit card. Only those candidates can download the admit card who book their slots successfully. The slot booking process takes place online. The procedure to book exam slots for VITEEE is provided below.
Steps to Book VITEEE Slots Online
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the website
- Go to the OTBS portal of VITEEE 2021.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Choose the subject combination that you are appearing for.
- Choose the exam centre, city, slot, etc.
- A list of slots will be available on the page. Candidate has to choose as per their preference.
- Click on the ‘Book’ option.
- Now, verify the details once and submit them.
- Your VITEEE Admit Card will be generated successfully.
Candidates must note that the details and sessions of the exam will be informed at the time of the slot booking.
How to Download VITEEE Hall Ticket 2021?
The exam conducting authorities will release the admit card online. Hence, candidates can access the hall ticket by following the below steps.
- Head to the official website of VIT (vit.ac.in)
- You will find the ‘VITEEE hall ticket download‘ link on the homepage
- Click on the link. And, enter the login credentials to view the admit card
- Now, your VIT Admit Card will display on the screen
- Download the PDF for future uses
Information Present on VITEEE Admit Card 2021
The hall ticket contains useful information regarding the entrance exam. It acts as a candidate’s identity in the exam. Check the list of details present on the hall ticket.
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number/ Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Name
- Exam Centre- Address
- Entrance Exam Timing and Date
- Reporting Time
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Other Necessary Instructions
NOTE: Check all the details carefully on the admit card.
The discrepancy in VIT Exam Admit Card 2021
There are times when the authority commits mistakes in the admit card. These could be minor details, such as errors in the name of the applicant, exam centre address, etc. However, this case rarely happens. Still, it is the responsibility of the candidate to check the hall ticket carefully. In case there is an error, then contact the official authorities immediately. Hence, it is recommended to download the admit card at the earliest to fix the errors before the exam.
How to Retrieve VITEEE Password (Log in) 2021
It is quite difficult to remember the password. Hence, there are a few cases where students forgot their login. However, there is no need to worry. You can retrieve the password just in a few steps.
- Open the VITEEE 2021 candidate portal.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Applicants have to provide their application number and other such details.
- Further, you will receive the instructions for resetting the password on the registered ID.
- Read the mail carefully and reset the VITEEE password.
What to Carry Along with the VITEEE Hall Ticket?
Candidates have to carry the following documents along with the VITEEE B.Tech Exam Admit Card–
- Valid Photo ID Card like Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card, etc.
- VIT University Hall Ticket
Instructions Regarding VIT Exam 2021
Candidates must remember the below points regarding the VIT exam. Check them below.
- It is advisable to report to the exam venue 1 hour before the commencement of the exam
- Every candidate must carry the VITEEE hall ticket to the exam centre
- Along with the admit card, candidates must carry one valid ID proof to the exam centre
- It is forbidden to carry any electronic items inside the examination hall
- No candidate will receive the hall ticket via post or courier
- Every candidate must sit on the given seat. In case you can’t find your seat, then ask the examiner for assistance
- Also, candidates can only carry the VIT Admit Card inside the exam hall. No other document or text materials will be allowed
- You will not be allowed to leave the exam hall before the given time
VIT Support/ Contact Details
VIT, Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India.
VITEEE 2021 Exam Instructions
The university imposes some rules and regulations for the students who are appearing in the entrance test. Some of the exam instructions are as follows-
- Candidates must report to the exam centre 30 minutes before the exam date.
- They must carry their hall ticket along with a valid photo id proof.
- Candidates have to register their names on the registration counter.
- No applicant is allowed to leave the exam centre before the conclusion of the test.
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section. We will assist you shortly.