VITEEE 2021 Application Form: The VITEEE 2021 Registration will start in the last week of September 2020. VIT University will organize the VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination) in the month of April 2021. The Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) will be conducted for the candidates who wish to take admission to the UG engineering courses at Vellore University.
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
All Applicants who are going to fill up the VITEEE Admission form 2021 must make sure that they fulfill the VITEEE eligibility criteria. Candidates must make sure that they provide only the correct details while filling up the VITEEE Application form 2021. The student can fill the VIT 2021 application form in online or offline mode.
VITEEE 2021 Application Dates
VIT University will announce the important dates regarding admission on the official website. Candidates must mark them on their calendar and submit the application form with the given deadline. As of now, there is no announcement regarding the 2021-22 session. Therefore, take tentative dates into consideration.
|Availability of VITEEE B.Tech online application forms||Last week of September 2020|
|Last date of submission of Online/ Offline application form||4th week of February 2021|
Guidelines for VITEEE 2021 Application form
- The Cost of Online Application Form is Rs. 1150/-
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph with 10kb –200kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) / Softcopy (scanned copy) of Signature of the Candidate with 10kb – 200 kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm ) in JPG / JPEG format.
- Selfie photos will not be accepted. Also scanned copy of Aadhar Card/proof of enrolment ID for Aadhar Card is to be submitted at the time of counselling.
- Mode of Payment – Internet Banking facility through Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
- All our correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through SMS/email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with a valid email ID and Mobile number for contact.
- VIT is not responsible for non-receipt of SMS/email in case of an incorrect mobile number/email ID.
- Cost of Offline Application Form is Rs.1200/-
- Offline (OMR) application forms will be available in selected post offices and VIT Campuses.
Online Registration for VITEEE 2021 Application Form
The candidate has the option to fill VITEEE Admission Form 2021 in online mode. The Application form that has to be filled in online mode will be available on the official website of www.vit.ac.in. The candidate has to be ready with the scanned images and the details that have to be entered in the application form.
- All applicants have to register by entering the required details.
- Students have to then log in to fill the VIT application form 2021 by entering the email ID and password received on their mail and contact number provided.
- After entering all the required details, applicants can submit the application form of VITEEE
- This will generate the application number which must be noted down for future reference.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload the scanned photograph and signature to complete the process.
- Candidates must take a printout of the VITEEE registration form 2021 for future reference.
Offline Registration for VITEEE Application Form 2021
Those candidates who do not wish to submit the online application form can fill the VITEEE 2021 offline application form. This application form will be in the OMR format. VITEEE offline application form will be available at the designated post offices in the state of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and West Bengal. VITEEE offline form 2021 can also be procured in person from the admission office of all the campuses of VIT.
- Candidates must read the prospectus carefully given with the application form and then fill the form.
- The form has to be filled and sent by registered or speed post in the self-addressed envelope provided by VIT.
- Candidate must make sure that they provide the correct test city code, subject and tick the checklist on the envelope.
List of Post Offices for Offline VITEEE Application Form 2021
As of now, the following table is the actual list of post offices for the application form. However, if there are any changes, we will update it here.
|Andhra Pradesh||Chittoor Head Post Office; Guntur Head Post Office; Kurnool Head Post Office; Tirupati Head Post Office; Vijayawada Head Post Office; Vishakapatnam Head Post Office|
|Delhi||New Delhi General Post Office|
|Karnataka||Bangalore General Post Office|
|Orissa||Bhubaneshwar General Post Office|
|Tamil Nadu||Anna Nagar (Chennai) Sub Post Office; Anna Road (Chennai) Head Post Office; Erode Head Post Office; Madurai Head Post Office; Ranipet Head Post Office; RS Puram Head Post Office; Salem Head Post Office; T Nagar (Chennai) Head Post Office; Tiruchirappalli Head Post Office; Vellore Head Post Office|
|Telangana||Hyderabad General Post Office|
|West Bengal||Kolkata General Post Office|
VITEEE Application Fee 2021
All appearing candidates of VITEEE 2021 will have to pay the requisite application fee. The VITEEE 2021 application fee is different for online and different for offline mode. The application fee will be Rs. 1150/- (for online application) and 1200/- (for offline applicants). NRI candidates will pay 50 USD via online mode using a credit card.
VITEEE Application Form Correction
Candidates will be given the opportunity to rectify mistakes if made any in the application form. In the VITEEE 2021 Registration Process, applicants can edit errors and submit the form once again. Once the deadline to make changes ends, the candidates will not be allowed to do so. An application with incorrect details will be rejected immediately. Therefore, it is advisable that the candidates avail of this facility to make corrections and ensure that their application form is error-free.
Are You Eligible for VITEEE 2021?
Now that you have come to know everything about the VITEEE application form 2021, there is no harm in checking whether you are actually eligible to appear for VITEEE 2021. Check the eligibility criteria below:
- Nationality – All Indian, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) candidates, Person of Indian Origin (PIO), and OCI holders can apply for the exam.
- Age – Candidate applying should be born on or after July 1, 1998. Only certificates like High school certificate, secondary school certificate, and class 10th mark sheet will be accepted as the age proof.
- Educational Qualification –
- Candidates who have passed or are appearing in 10+2 from CBSE, ISCE or any recognized state board are eligible to apply.
- Candidates from Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Aspirants who have passed High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Candidates who have passed the General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- As per the norms of VIT, NIOS candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2021. They should have a migration cum transfer certificate at the time of Joining.
- Qualification Criteria – Candidates belonging to the general category should have scored an aggregate of 60% in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry in 10+2. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, J&K and North Eastern States should have scored at least 50% marks in Physics, Maths, and Chemistry in 10+2 or its equivalent exam.