VITEEE 2019 Application Form: Vellore Institute Of technology will release the VITEEE 2019 application form in both the online and offline mode. All candidates who want to take the VITEEE 2019 will be required to first fill and submit the VITEEE application form. Candidates can check the tentative dates of VITEEE 2019 application release and submission. The procedure to fill and submit the VIT application form 2019 in both online and offline mode have been given in the article.App
VITEEE 2019 Application Form
The application form of VITEEE 2019 will be available in online as well as offline mode in 1st and 2nd week of November 2018. The VITEEE Application form 2019 has to be filled and submitted with correct details before the last date. The online application will be made available on the official website vit.ac.in whereas the offline VITEEE 2019 application form will be made available at the 4 VIT campuses. The VITEEE applicant will be required to first register online to fill the online application form. he/she will be be required to pay an application fees of Rs. 1150 (inclusive of GST). Candidates can get the application form of VITEEE 2019 in person form the Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal or Amaravati campus through a demand draft of Rs 1200 (inclusive of GST) in favor of “VIT University” payable at Vellore.
Important VITEEE 2019 Application Dates
Applicants can have a look at the table given below for all the VITEEE 2019 Application Dates:
|Issue of online Application form||1st week of November 2018|
|Availability of offline application form||2nd week of November 2018|
|Release of VITEEE 2019 Mock Test||1st week of January 2019|
|Last date for submission of offline/online application||3rd week of March 2019|
|VITEEE 2019 Exam Date||1st – 2nd week of April 2019|
VITEEE 2019 Online Application Form Filling
- Candidates must first register themselves on the official website of VIT i.e. vit.ac.in.
- Register by filling up the required information like name, date of birth, gender, nationality, email id, number, etc.
- Upon successful registration, the password for log-in was sent by VIT University to the registered email ID and contact number of the candidate.
- Log in using the user Id and Password and enter your personal details, education details, qualifying exam details, address of the school and submit the form.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1150 (including GST). This VITEEE 2019 application fee can be paid through Net banking / Credit card/ Debit card.
- The last step is to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
VITEEE 2019 Offline Application Form Filling
- The VITEEE application form 2019 could be obtained from various post offices on Cash payment of Rs. 1200 (including GST).
- The application form of VITEEE 2019 can also be obtained from VIT Vellore, Amravati, Bhopal and Chennai campuses. The candidate will be required to visit the campuses and submit a DD for Rs. 1200 drawn in favor of VIT University payable at Vellore.
- Candidates must use only black ball point pen and capital letters to fill the VITEEE 2019 application form. The application form will be machine read
- The candidate must then paste a recent, passport size colored photograph. The signature must be done at the designated space using a black ball-point pen only. Attested photographs will not be accepted.
- The completed application form of VITEEE 2019 has to be enclosed in an envelope that is provided with the application form.
- Candidates must send the Application Form of VITEEE 2019 through speed post or registered post to the address mentioned on the envelope.
- Keep a copy of the Application Form for future references.