The VITEEE 2019 Application Form are now available from 28th October 2018 in an online mode. VITEEE Online Application Form for B.Tech are now available. VIT University will organize the VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination) from 10th April to 21st April 2019. The Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted for all the candidates who wish to take admission in the engineering course at the undergraduate level offered at Vellore University.
VITEEE 2019 Official Notification has been released! The Application Forms for the admission to B.Tech are now available from 28th October 2018. The last date for the submission of the form is 28th February 2019. Click Here for the Application Form link.
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
The Offline Application Forms for VITEEE 2019 has been released on 1st November 2018.
All Applicants who are going to fill up the VITEEE 2019 Registration form must make sure that they fulfil all VITEEE eligibility criteria. Candidates must make sure that they provide only the correct details while filling up VITEEE Application form 2019. The student can fill the VIT 2019 application form in online or offline mode.
VITEEE 2019 Application Dates
Some Dates of VITEEE 2019 have been announced by the Vellore Institute of Technology. Candidates must mark them on their calendar and submit the application form with the given deadline. Till then, you can mark the VITEEE 2019 dates give below.2
|Availability of VITEEE B.Tech online application forms||28th October 2018|
|Availability of offline application forms||1st November 2018|
|Upto 28th February 2019|
|Release of VITEEE 2019 Mock Test||First week of January 2019|
|Last date of submission of Online application forms||28th February 2019|
|VITEEE 2019||10th April to 21st April 2019|
Guidelines for VITEEE 2019 Application form
- Cost of Online Application Form is Rs. 1150/-
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph with 10kb –200kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) / Softcopy (scanned copy) of Signature of the Candidate with 10kb – 200 kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm ) in JPG / JPEG format.
- Selfie photos will not be accepted. Also scanned copy of Aadhar Card/proof of enrolment ID for Aadhar Card is to be submitted at the time of counselling
- Mode of Payment – Internet Banking facility through Net banking / Debit card / Credit card
- All our correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through SMS/email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
- VIT is not responsible for non-receipt of SMS/email in case of incorrect mobile number/email id.
- Cost of Offline Application Forms is Rs.1200/-
- Offline (OMR) application forms will be available in selected post offices and VIT Campuses. List of post offices will be released in due course.
Online Registration for VITEEE 2019 Application Form
The candidate has the option to fill VITEEE Application Form 2019 in online mode. The Application form that has to be filled in online mode will be available on the official website of www.vit.ac.in. The candidate has to be ready with the scanned images and the details that have to be entered in the application form.
- All applicants have to register by entering the required details.
- Students have to then log in to fill the VITEEE 2019 application form by entering the email id and password received on their mail and contact number provided.
- After entering all the required details, applicants can submit the application form of VITEEE
- This will generate the application number which must be noted down for the future reference.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload the scanned photograph and signature to complete the process.
- A printout of VITEEE application form 2019 has to be taken for future reference.
Offline Registration for VITEEE Application Form 2019
Those candidates who do not wish to submit the online application form can fill VITEEE 2019 offline application form. This application form will be in the OMR format. VITEEE offline application form will be available at the designated post offices in the state of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and West Bengal. VITEEE offline form 2019 can also be procured in person from the admission office of all the campuses of VIT.
- Candidates are required to read the prospectus provided with the application form and then fill the form.
- The form has to be filled and sent by registered or speed post in the self-addressed envelope provided by VIT.
- Candidate must make sure that they provide the correct test city code, subject and tick the checklist on the envelope.
VITEEE Application Fee 2019
All appearing candidates of VITEEE 2019 will be required to pay the requisite application fee. The VITEEE 2019 application fee is different for online and different for offline mode. The application fee will be Rs. 1150/- (for online application) and 1200/- (for offline applicants). NRI candidates will pay 50 USD via online mode using credit card.
Application form Correction
Candidates will be given the opportunity to rectify mistakes if made any in the application form. In VITEEE 2019 Registration Process, applicants can edit errors and submit the form once again. Once the deadline to make changes ends, the candidates will not be allowed to do so. An application with incorrect details will be rejected immediately. Therefore, it is advisable that the candidates avail this facility to make corrections and ensure that their application form is error free.
But Are you even Eligible for VITEEE 2019?
Now that you have come to know everything about VITEEE 2019 application form, there is no harm in checking whether you are actually eligible to appear for VITEEE 2019. Check the eligibility criteria below:
- Nationality – All Indian, Non-Resident Indians candidates, Person of Indian Origin and OCI holders can apply for the exam.
- Age – Candidate applying should be born on or after July 1, 1996. Only certificates like High school certificate, secondary school certificate and class 10th mark sheet will be accepted as the age proof.
- Educational Qualification
- Candidates who have passed or are appearing in 10+2 from CBSE, ISCE or any recognized state board are eligible to apply.
- Candidates from Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Aspirants who have passed High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Candidates who have passed the General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- As per the norms of VIT, NIOS candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2018. They should have a migration cum transfer certificate at the time of Joining.
- Qualification Criteria – Candidates belonging to the general category should have scored an aggregate of 60% in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry in 10+2. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, J&K and North Eastern States should have scored at least 50% marks in Physics, Maths and Chemistry in 10+2 or its equivalent exam.
In case you are struggling with a question related to VITEEE 2019, do ask us in the comments section below!