VITEEE 2019 Admit card: Those candidates who have successfully booked a slot for VITEEE 2019, will be able to download their Admit card of VITEEE 2019. The admit card of the candidate will be issued online by Vellore University. The VITEEE Hall ticket 2019 dates have been given in this article. Check out the procedure to download the VITEEE 2019 hall ticket here. The details mentioned on the VITEEE admit card 2019 have been detailed out here.
VITEEE 2019 Hall Ticket Dates
Candidates can check the VITEEE admit card 2019 dates in the table below:
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Slot booking starts||3rd week of March 2019|
|Downloading of the Admit card||3rd week of March 2019|
|VITEEE 2018 Exam Date||10th April to 21st April 2019|
About VITEEE 2019 Admit Card
- The VITEEE 2019 admit card is one of the most important document that the candidate must carry to the exam center.
- The Candidate must first book a slot in order to view and download the VITEEE 2019 hall ticket.
- As soon as the candidate books a slot for VITEEE 2019, he/she will be able to download the e-admit card.
- Without The admit card of VITEEE 2019 candidates will not be allowed to take the entrance examination.
- The VITEEE 2019 admit card will also be sent to the email id of the candidates.
- Candidates must check all the details mentioned on the admit card of VITEEE 2019. If there is any discrepancy, candidate must make sure to reach the concerned authority.
How To download The VITEEE 2019 Hall Ticket
- Click on the slot booking OTBS link (link will be provided here as soon as it is released).
- Enter the VITEEE application number, online test booking password and security code.
- Book a slot and click on the “confirm” button.
- The VIT admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and take a print out of the same.
Please note that if the candidate does not take a print out of the VITEEE Hall ticket 2019 immediately after the slot booking of VITEEE, he/she can view and download it afterwards by entering the application form number and Online test booking password.
Details mentioned on VITEEE 2019 Admit card
After taking a print out of VITEEE Admit card 2019, candidates must make sure to check if all the below-given information is printed on their Admit card or not.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number of the candidate
- Course (B.Tech) and Subject (PCME, PCBE) chosen by the candidate
- Address of the test centre of VITEEE
- Date of VITEEE 2019 exam
- Time of VITEEE 2019 exam
- Lab code
- Scanned photograph of the candidate
Discrepancy in the VIT Admit card 2019
If there is any discrepancy in the VITEEE 2019 Admit card, candidates must bring it to the notice of the VIT University. They can rectify their details and reach out to the concerned authorities to the contact details given below:
- Email – [email protected]vit.ac.in
- Admission helpline: + 91-416-330 5555
Documents To Be Carried On VITEEE 2019 Exam Day
Candidates will be required to carry any one the identification documents on the day of VITEEE 2019 exam:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving license with photograph
- Any other government identity proof
Those who belong to the PH category must carry the disability certificate along with the VIT admit card 2019.
Instructions for VITEEE Admit card 2019
- The candidate must keep the VITEEE 2019 admit card carefully. It must be preserved till the admission process is over.
- Only those who have booked the VITEEE slot will be able to download the VITEEE hall ticket 2019.
- It should not be tampered or soiled in any manner. All the details mentioned on it should be clear.
- There will be Biometric verification includes the scanning of the thumb impression on the day of the exam.