VITEEE is a university- level examination conducted by the VIT University. Through this examination, candidates will be given admission to four year B. Tech programme in the campus of Vellore and Chennai. Online and offline application forms for VITEEE 2018 have been made available from 1st November 2017.
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
VIT University has released the criteria that the candidates must meet in order to be able to take the exam. All aspiring candidates appearing in the exam must know all the rules set by the exam conducting authority that is mandatory in order to be eligible for the exam. These are the eligibility criteria based on certain parameters like age, nationality, educational qualification. Aspiring candidates must make sure that they meet all the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
VITEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria – Age & Academic
- Nationality – All Indian, Non-Resident Indians candidates, Person of Indian Origin and OCI holders can apply for the exam.
- Age – Candidate applying should be born on or after July 1, 1996. Only certificates like High school certificate, secondary school certificate and class 10th mark sheet will be accepted as the age proof.
- Educational Qualification
- Candidates who have passed or are appearing in 10+2 from CBSE, ISCE or any recognized state board are eligible to apply.
- Candidates from Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Aspirants who have passed High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Candidates who have passed the General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- As per the norms of VIT, NIOS candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2018. They should have a migration cum transfer certificate at the time of Joining.
- Qualification Criteria – Candidates belonging to the general category should have scored an aggregate of 60% in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry in 10+2. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, J&K and North Eastern States should have scored at least 50% marks in Physics, Maths and Chemistry in 10+2 or its equivalent exam.