UPSEE Admit Card 2019: The Admit card of UPSEE 2019 was available for download from April 15, 2019 that is today. The link to download the admit card has been updated below. Candidates have to download the admit card in order to take the exam. Without UPSEE 2019 Hall Ticket, no individual will be granted entry inside the examination hall. The download link of UPTU 2019 Hall ticket is provided here. Full procedure of downloading admit card of UPSEE 2019 has been given here. Important instructions related to UPTU Admit card 2019 have been detailed out in this article.
Check Eligibility For UPSEE Exam
UPSEE Result 2019 will release in the 4th week of May 2019. Use the link available here to check your result.
Candidates should note that the printed copy of the AKTU admit card 2019 has to be taken to the exam centre. Every candidate should make sure that details like category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, name, father’s name, etc are correctly mentioned on it. After downloading the UPSEE 2019 admit card, candidates have to paste their passport size photograph on the admit card and get it duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Principal/ Head of the Institution they last attended.
UPSEE 2019 Admit Card Release Date
Get the important dates related to the events of Admit card of UPSEE 2019. With the help of the dates, candidates will be able to keep a track of events and will not miss out on any important date. Check out the release dates of UPTU Admit card 2019 in the table below:
|Release of the UPSEE Admit Card||April 15, 2019 (Released)|
|Date of UPSEE 2019 for B.Tech||21st April 2019|
UPSEE Admit Card 2019
Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the UPSEE Admit Card 2019 of the examination from the 15th of April onwards. The admit card is available only in the online mode on the official website. The admit card holds a lot of importance and candidate must carry it to the exam center on the day of the exam. Without the hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to take the UPSEE 2019. The UPTU admit card 2019 will act as a proof of identity of the candidate and will carry important information like the name of the candidate, the exam center name, and address, application number, exam date and time, the category of the candidate, etc.
The candidate will be required to enter their application number and password in order to view their admit card. All details on the UPSEE hall ticket should be checked and in case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the University immediately to rectify the mistakes. Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission procedure is over and must not be tampered in any way on the day of the examination.
Steps to download the UPSEE Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website (https://upsee.nic.in/) of UPSEE or click on the admit card link which is available below.
- Enter your application number and password.
- The UPSEE 2019 Admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Check all the details of the UPSEE 2019 admit card and take a print out if the same.
Information present on the UPSEE Admit Card 2019
Candidates must check that their admit card contains all the information listed below. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the official authority and get the mistakes rectified.
See the list of details that the UPTU admit card contains:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- UPSEE 2019 Roll number
- Application number
- Sub category
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam centre name and address
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Important Instructions
How to Download UPSEE 2019 Admit Card with Forgotten Application Number?
In case the candidate has forgotten the UPSEE Application number which is required to sign in for UPSEE 2019 admit card download, then he/she can follow the steps given below to download the AKTU admit card.
- Click on the UPSEE Admit card 2019 link.
- On the login page, click on “Forgot Application Number”
- Select the Application form from the drop-down menu provided.
- Now enter your Name, father’s name, mother’s name and your date of birth.
- Enter the security code given on the screen.
- Submit the form by clicking on “Get Application Number”.
- The UPSEE 2019 Application Number will be displayed on the screen. Make sure to write down the same and keep it carefully.
AKTU 2019 Admit Card Demo
Once you have downloaded the admit card, it will look like the image given below. All candidates must make sure to check all the details and in case of any discrepancy, students must contact the official authority for rectification.
UPSEE 2019 Admit Card Highlights
Check the Highlights of UPSEE 2019 Hall ticket below:
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to take the examination. No request will be entertained in this regard.
- The UPSEE 2019 Hall ticket will contain the barcode. Candidates must make sure that their admit card contains the barcode.
- Details on the admit card should be the same as that entered in the application form.
- The Admit card should not be torn or damaged from any angle. All the particulars in the Admit card should be clear when the invigilator is checking.
- If the candidate is unable to download the Admit card then they must mail all their particulars to AKTU exam authorities at [email protected] within the specified dates.
Exam Day Guidelines imprinted on UPSEE 2019 Admit Card
Applicants will be able to observe a number of guidelines imprinted on the UPSEE 2019 hall ticket regarding the examination day. All the guidelines must be strictly followed by every single student. UPSEE 2019 examination guidelines are mentioned as follows:
- Students must reach the examination venue at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates must occupy only the allotted seat.
- All applicants taking the UPSEE 2019 examination will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after whn it will be concluded.
- Appearing students must bring their UPSEE Admit Card 2019 as entry without it will not be entertained.
- Mobile phones, calculators or any other electronic devices are completely prohibited inside the exam centre.
- Use of black ballpoint pen will be allowed to mark the answers.
- Violation of any rule set by the exam conducting body will directly result in the failure of the candidature.