UP JEECUP Application Form: The online application form of UP Polytechnic has been released for Group A, B-K, E1-E2. One can find UP Polytechnic Form 2020 on the official website (jeecup.nic.in) of the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. The complete procedure of the submission of UP Polytechnic Online Form includes the steps of registration, uploading the mandatory documents and paying the online form fees. The applicant is advised to submit the online form of UP JEE Polytechnic 2020 before the last date. Furthermore, while the candidate is filling the application form, he/ she must be sure that he/ she is filling all the correct details. So that there is no need of form correction.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Since the filling of any incorrect detail can lead to the immediate rejection of the application form. One, who successfully submits the application form will also be able to subsequently download the admit card. Furthermore, the applicant can get the complete details of the UP JEECUP 2020 Online Application Form in the article below. Furthermore, Download JEECUP Online Form, Check Last Date, Form Correction & Form Fees @ jeecup.nic.in from the article below.
The JEECUP Application Form Filling Process Is Now Over!
UP Polytechnic Form 2020 Date
The aspirant of UP Polytechnic 2020 must be sure to be updated with all the dates of the release & last date to apply of the application form of UP JEECUP 2020. The JEECUP Online Form was released on 1st January 2020.. Get all the mandatory details in the tabular format below:
|Release of JEECUP 2020 Application Form||Released|
|Last date to fill the application form||11th May 2020|
|Starting date to make corrections in UP JEECUP Application Form||12th -15th May 2020|
Check – UP Polytechnic Syllabus
UP JEECUP Online Form 2020
The JEECUP Online Application Form Has Been Released. One wishing to take the examination must fill UP Polytechnic Online Form with all the correct details. While the candidate is filling the application form, he/ she must make sure that he/ she is filling all the correct details. They must fill it before the last date. Furthermore, the candidate is advised to fill the online application form of UPJEE keeping in mind all the steps. Since, if the applicant misses any of the steps, then he/ she will not be able to proceed to the further step of applying for JEECUP 2020. After the candidate fills the form, he/ she will have to upload the mandatory documents. While the candidate is uploading the documents, he/ she should keep the prescribed specifications. Any document with larger or smaller specification shall not be accepted at any cost.
Furthermore, post the upload of the documents, the candidate will have to pay the requisite amount of JEECUP online form fees. The step of the payment of the fee is mandatory as, without the same, the applicant shall not be able to submit the UP Polytechnic Form 2020. There is a piece of good news for the aspirants of JEECUP that in case they have submitted any wrong information in the UP JEECUP application form, then they will be able to correct the same. The application correction window will open in the month of April 2020. The candidate must make corrections within the specified duration.
Steps To Submit UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) Application Form 2020
- Filling of UP JEECUP application form and selection of exam centre
- Uploading of photograph and signature
- Payment of application fee
- Printing of confirmation page
How To Fill JEECUP 2020 Online Form
The first and foremost step will be to register oneself. In order to do the registration, the candidate will have to select the form type. Post doing the same, the applicant will have to click on Apply. The following section will appear:
Log in using the required credentials and then fill the correct details. The applicant will have to fill the following details in the UP JEECUP application form:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the parents of the candidate
- Identity type – Passport number, bank account, ration card, student ID, or any other valid government id
- The identity number of the applicant
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Applicant’s Gender
The following window shall be asking for the personal details:
Post this, the candidate will have to fill his/ her contact details. One will have to subsequently fill the following details in the online form:
- Pin code
- Email ID
- Locality (optional)
- Mobile number
The following window shall be asking for the contact details:
After the candidate has filled all the contact details, he/ she will have to choose the password and then confirm the same. Post that, the candidate will have to select a security question and then enter the answer. The following window shall be asked to complete the procedure of the password.
After that the candidate clicks on Submit, a unique Application Number will be generated which has to be kept safe for future purposes.
Filling of JEECUP online application form and selection of exam centre
After the candidate fills all the details in the UP JEECUP online form and submits the same, he/ she will have to log in using the application number and password. After the same, the applicant will have to fill the further application form. They will have to subsequently enter the details related to domicile, category, sub-category and qualifying examination. The candidate will have to choose his/ her preferred exam centre.
Upload the mandatory documents.
After the candidate fills the details in the UP JEECUP application form, he/ she will have to subsequently upload the mandatory documents on the official website. While the applicant is uploading the documents, he/ she will have to make sure that the specifications of the documents are as per the specified size. The documents, which are to be uploaded are the scanned passport size photograph, and signature. All the specifications of the documents have been listed in the tabular format below:
|Signature||JPEG||1 to 30 KB||3.5 x 1.5 cm|
|Photograph||JPEG||4 to 200 KB||3.5 x 4.5 cm|
Check – JEECUP Admit Card
The Photograph must have the following characteristics:
- The photograph must contain the name of the candidate and the date on which the photograph has been taken.
- The candidate must upload a coloured photograph.
- It is to be noted that if the candidate is wearing caps and goggles in the photograph, then the same shall not be accepted.
- Any Polaroid photographs shall be rejected immediately.
- If the photo is unclear, then it will face rejection.
- The photograph must be less than 3 months old.
- The photograph in which the applicant is wearing spectacles is allowed.
- The applicant must keep at least 10 identical photographs for future purposes.
Note-In case the candidate wishes to make any modification in the details filled in the application form of UP JEECUP, then it shall be possible only before the payment of the application fee.
Pay the UP JEECUP Online Application Form Fee
After the candidate uploads the documents, he/ she will have to pay the mandatory amount of online JEECUP registration form fees. The applicant will be able to pay the fee through the online as well as offline mode. One can further pay the application through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. When the candidate pays the fee successfully, an acknowledgment page will be generated. If the candidate is paying the fee in an online mode, then he/ she will have to take a printout of the acknowledgment page.
The offline fee can be paid through E-Challan. While paying the offline fee, the candidate will have to download the Challan and then pay the fee. The payment can be made at a nearby branch of State Bank of India/ICICI with cash. After the confirmation of the payment, the acknowledgment page will be generated. This is to be noted that the UP JEECUP application fee paid will be non-refundable. The fee criteria are mentioned below:
|General & OBC||300/- + bank charges|
|SC/ ST||200/- + bank charges|
Download – UP Polytechnic Result
Printing of the Application Confirmation Page:
After the candidate completes all the mandatory steps, he/ she will have to take a printout of UP Polytechnic 2019 Application Form.
JEECUP Form Correction 2020
If the candidate fills any incorrect information in the UP Polytechnic application form, then he/ she will be able to correct the same. This is to be noted that the candidate will be able to correct some details in the application fee. The candidate is advised to correct the incorrectly filled information within a specified duration.
- It is allowed the candidates to submit only one application form in each shift of the exam. If the candidate submits more than 1 application form, he/ she will get rejected immediately.
- While the candidate is filling the details in the UP JEECUP online form, he/ she must be sure that he/ she is not entering any prefix or title such as Mr/ Shri/ Fr/ Dr/ Mrs/ Smt/ Col etc. before any name.
- No one will be able to change any detail in the UP JEECUP application form later on. However, the authority will provide a chance to correct/ modify some of the details of the online form only, post the last date of the submission of the registration form. The date of the same shall be announced on the website as well as the newspapers. The candidate must be sure to see the official website and the newspapers regularly so as not to miss any of the updates of the application correction dates.
- While the candidates are entering their contact details, they must be sure to fill the details of their own. One must not change his/ her e-mail ID and phone number once they register with the same. Doing this will lead to the cancellation of one’s candidature.
- Any candidate who is physically disabled must fill his/ her type of disability correctly in the form.
- This is to be noted that the application form of UP JEECUP will be available in an online mode only. No hard copy of the same will be accepted by the authority.
If you have any Doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section below!