JEECUP Admit Card 2020: Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC) Uttar Pradesh shall be releasing its admit card soon. The candidates, who have submitted the application form successfully shall be able to download the hall ticket of UP Polytechnic. The admit card of UP JEECUP will be one of the most important documents that the candidate needs to produce at the time of the examination. If the candidate fails to bring the UP Polytechnic 2020 Hall Ticket, then he/ she shall not be able to take the examination. There will be a number of details on hall ticket of JEECUP. After that the candidate downloads the JEECUP admit card, he/ she must be sure that all the details in the same are correct.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In case the candidate finds any kind of inaccurate or incomplete detail in the admit card of JEECUP, then the same must be reported to the concerned authorities in order to get it rectified. The JEECUP 2020 Admit Card shall be released as per the specified dates. The candidates must visit the official website () in order to download the admit card of JEECUP. The candidate who possesses a successful submission of the JEECUP Application Form 2020 must be sure to stick to all of the important dates. All the further details & dates of the UP JEECUP Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card are mentioned in the article below.
JEECUP Admit Card 2020 Release Dates
The admit card of JEECUP shall get issued expectedly in the month of May 2020. Therefore, candidates, who have ensured a submission of the application form successfully must be updated with all the important dates. Furthermore, all the tentative dates related to the JEECUP admit card are in the table below:
|Issuance of admit card||May 2020|
|JEECUP 2020 exam date||May 2020|
Check – UP Polytechnic Syllabus
How To Download UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) Admit Card 2020?
While the candidate is downloading the admit card of UP JEECUP, he/ she must be sure to follow each and every particular step. Since missing any of the steps will result in one’s inability in downloading the admit card. Furthermore, all the mandatory details are:
- Visit the official website of UP JEEC.
- Then select the program and log in to the portal with the help of the following details:
- Application Number
- Thereafter, the screen will, then, reflect the admit card of the respective candidate.
- Subsequently, the applicant must download and print the admit card for future purposes.
Details Mentioned On The JEECUP 2020 Admit Card
The polytechnic admit card of JEECUP will be containing many important details. Therefore, the candidate must make sure that all the details in the admit card are correct. However, if the candidate finds any kind of incorrect or incorrect detail, then he/ she must contact the concerned authorities. Furthermore, the following details shall be mentioned in the admit card of UP Polytechnic:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of birth of the applicant
- Time of the examination
- Date of the exam
- Photograph of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- The full address of the exam centre
What to Carry Inside The Examination Hall?
The candidate will have to carry certain documents to the exam hall along with the UP Polytechnic JEECUP Admit Card. However, this is to be noted that without the mandatory documents, the applicant will not be allowed to take the examination. Furthermore, any document reproduced must not be defamed in any manner. The complete list of the mandatory documents is:
- JEECUP Admit Card 2020
- Any of the following Identity Proofs:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
- Card/Student ID
Things Not to be Carried Inside the Examination Hall
The candidate can note the fact that if he/ she carries any of the objected things, then he/ she will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Furthermore, the following list explains the items that the candidate must not carry inside the exam centre:
- Slide Rules
- Docu Pen
- Any material with any printed or written detail upon it
- Textual Material
- Log Tables
- Electronic Watches with calculator
- Paper BITS
- Mobile Phones
- Pager or any other electronic item.
Exam Pattern of UP JEECUP 2020
The applicants, who wish to take the examination must prepare for the same keeping in mind the JEECUP syllabus and the exam pattern. The complete exam pattern is further mentioned in the table below:
|Mode of the Examination||Offline (pen-paper test) mode|
|Type of question||Objective Type Questions|
|The medium of Question Papers||Hindi and English Medium|
|Duration of the examination||3 hours|
|Maximum Marks of the Examination||400 marks|
|Number of sections|
Check – UP Polytechnic Result
UPJEE Polytechnic 2020 Exam Centers
The authority shall be conducting the JEECUP 2020 at various exam centers. Furthermore, while the applicant is filling the application form, he/ she will have to choose the center of examination as per his/ her preference. The list of the exam centers of JEECUP is:
The following are the important points related to the admit card of JEECUP which are to be kept in mind of the aspirant of UP Polytechnic 2020:
- The admit card of UP Polytechnic 2020 shall be released in an online mode tentatively in the month of May 2020.
- Therefore, the applicant must print at least 2 copies of the admit card of UP Polytechnic for future purposes.
- Furthermore, the candidate will have to bring the JEECUP admit card to the exam center. Without the same, the authority will not allow the candidate to take the examination.
- Moreover, the JEECUP hall ticket will be containing many important details related to the candidate and the examination. Therefore, one must make sure that the same is correct. However, in case of any discrepancy, one must contact the examination authorities.
If you have any Doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section below!