JEECUP Admit Card 2021: The Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC) Uttar Prades released the admit card. The candidates, who submit the application form successfully can download the JEECUP hall ticket of UP Polytechnic. Exam Notification was released on 25th February 2021. The admit card of UP JEECUP is one of the most important documents that the candidate needs to produce at the time of the examination. There will be a number of details on the hall ticket of JEECUP. After that the candidate downloads the JEECUP admit card 2021, he/ she must be sure that all the details in the same are correct.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In case the candidate finds any kind of inaccurate or incomplete detail in the admit card of JEECUP 2021, then the same must be reported to the concerned authorities in order to get it rectified. The JEECUP 2021 Admit Card shall be released as per the specified dates. The candidate who possesses a successful submission of the JEECUP Application Form 2021 must be sure to stick to all of the important dates.
Admit Card has been released. Students who applied for the exam can download the admit card with the help of the link provided here. Click Here to download the admit card.
As per the official notification the exam will be conducted between 31st August to 4th September 2021. It signifies that the authorities will release admit card aroung 25th August (4 or 5 days before the exam). You can check the official notification released by the officials below.
JEECUP Admit Card Download Date 2021
The admit card of JEECUP will release per the schedule decided by the authorities. Therefore, candidates, who have ensured a submission of the application form successfully must be updated with all the important dates. Furthermore, all the dates related to the JEECUP admit card are in the table below:
|Issuance of UP JEECUP admit card||25th August 2021|
|JEECUP 2021 exam date||31st August to 4th September 2021|
Check – UP Polytechnic Syllabus
How to download UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) Admit Card 2021?
While the candidate is downloading the admit card of UP JEECUP, he/ she must be sure to follow each and every particular step. Since missing any of the steps will result in one’s inability in downloading the UP JEECUP admit card. Furthermore, all the mandatory details are:
- Visit the official website of UP JEECUP.
- Then select the program and log in to the portal with the help of the following details:
- Application Number
- Thereafter, the screen will, then, reflect the UP JEECUP admit card of the respective candidate.
- Subsequently, the applicant must download and print the UP JEECUP Hall Ticket for future purposes.
Details Mentioned on Admit Card of JEECUP 2021
The polytechnic admit card of JEECUP will be containing many important details. Therefore, the candidate must make sure that all the details in the hall ticket are correct. However, if the candidate finds any kind of incorrect or incorrect detail, then he/ she must contact the concerned authorities. Furthermore, the following details shall be mentioned in the admit card of UP Polytechnic:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of birth of the applicant
- Time of the examination
- Date of the exam
- Photograph of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- The full address of the exam centre
What to carry inside JEECUP Examination Hall 2021?
The candidate will have to carry certain documents to the exam hall along with the UP Polytechnic JEECUP Admit Card Sarkari Result. However, this is to be noted that without the mandatory documents, the applicant will not be allowed to take the examination. Furthermore, any document reproduced must not be defamed in any manner. The complete list of the mandatory documents is:
- JEECUP Admit Card 2021
- Any of the following Identity Proofs:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
- Card/Student ID
Things not to carry inside JEECUP Examination Hall
The candidate can note the fact that if he/ she carries any of the objected things, then he/ she will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Furthermore, the following list explains the items that the candidate must not carry inside the exam centre:
- Slide Rules
- Docu Pen
- Any material with any printed or written detail upon it
- Textual Material
- Log Tables
- Electronic Watches with calculator
- Paper BITS
- Mobile Phones
- Pager or any other electronic item.
Exam Pattern of UP JEECUP 2021
The applicants, who wish to take the examination must prepare for the same keeping in mind the JEECUP syllabus and the exam pattern. The complete exam pattern is further mentioned in the table below:
|Mode of the Examination||Offline (pen-paper test) mode|
|Type of question||Objective Type Questions|
|The medium of Question Papers||Hindi and English Medium|
|Duration of the examination||3 hours|
|Maximum Marks of the Examination||400 marks|
|Number of sections|
Check – UP Polytechnic Result
UPJEE Polytechnic 2021 Exam Centers
The authority shall be conducting the JEECUP 2021 at various exam centers. Furthermore, while the applicant is filling the application form, he/ she will have to choose the center of examination as per his/ her preference. The list of the exam centers of JEECUP is:
The following are the important points related to the admit card of JEECUP which are to be kept in mind of the aspirant of UP Polytechnic 2021. Check further below.
- The admit card of UP Polytechnic 2021 will release in an online mode @ jeecup.nic.inadmitcard
- Therefore, the applicant must print at least 2 copies of the admit card of UP Polytechnic for future purposes.
- Furthermore, the candidate will have to bring the JEECUP admit card Sarkari result to the exam center. Without the same, the authority will not allow the candidate to take the examination.
- Moreover, the JEECUP hall ticket will be containing many important details related to the candidate and the examination. Therefore, one must make sure that the same is correct. However, in case of any discrepancy, one must contact the examination authorities.
If you have any Doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section below!