UP Board Exam Center List 2020: The Controller of Examinations of Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad has been released the Exam Center List for class 10th & 12th Board Examination 2020. The candidates, who will be sitting in the examination must be aware of the centre of the examination. One can note that 433 schools have been removed from the list. The board believes that the schools, that are included in the centre of the examination will take extra safety measures to ensure less cheating. In this article, we are giving the List of Examination Centre in PDF Format. Therefore, all the candidates can check the List and Download it for future purposes.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
This is to be noted that the complete list of the centre of the examination has been made available in a PDF Format. After that the candidate gets the UP Board Hall Ticket, he/ she must match his/ her centre of the examination. It is advised to the candidates that they visit the exam centre a few days before the day of the examination so as to get the idea of the distance. Therefore, it is essential to know the List of UP Board Examination Centre. Also, the UP Board Admit Card 2020 will mention the examination venue. Therefore, the students can confirm the examination venue from their hall ticket.
UP Board Exam Centre List 2020 Released!
Centre List of UP Board Examination 2020
The complete list of the centre of the examination has been mentioned in the points below:
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Gautam Budh Nagar
- J P Nagar
- Kanpur Dehat
- Kanpur Nagar
- Kushi Nagar
- Lakhimpur Khiri
- Muzaffar Nagar
- Rae Bareli
- Sant Kabir Nagar
- Siddharta Nagar
Check UP Board Time Table 2020
How to Check UP Board Centre List?
The officials of UP Board Examination Council have released the List of Exam Centre on their official website. Therefore, the students must visit the official website to know the complete list of examination centre. Also, the candidates will be able to get the UP Board Exam Center List by following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link of the exam centre mentioned in this article.
- Hit on view against the name of the city.
- The complete list will be available in a PDF Format.
- Download and print the PDF for future purposes.
Documents to be Carried to the Centre of the Examination
The candidates will have to carry certain documents to the centre of the examination. The admit card is an essential document. But along with the admit card, the candidates must carry any identity proof. The invigilators at the examination centre will verify the identity of the candidates. Therefore, all the students must first report to the invigilators to get all the procedures of identity verification before the commencement of the exam.This is to be noted that without those documents, the candidate will not be allowed to take the examination. Therefore, it is essential to carry all the necessary documents on the day of the exam. The students will have to show their identity proof to the invigilators. The applicant can find the list of the mandatory document from below:
- Admit Card of the candidate
The following are the important points that related to the UP Board exam centre the candidates must keep in mind:
- It shall be mandatory for the candidate to bring the hall ticket to the test centre. The candidate will be allowed to take the examination without the same.
- The candidate must reach the exam centre at least an hour before the time of the examination.
- In case the candidate reaches the test centre after the time of the exam, then he/ she will be abstained from taking the examination.
- No type of examination gadget, ie, calculator, electronic watch, etc will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- If the authority finds anyone doing cheating, it will suspend him/ her immediately.