UP Board 12th Admit Card 2020: The Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh has released the UP Board 12th Admit Card. The UP Board Intermediate Exam is starting from 18th February to 6th March 2020. Candidates can access the UP 12th Board Admit Card from the official website. The Admit Card carries some essential information, such as the candidate’s name, subjects & their codes, exam centre, etc. In this article, we will guide you about the release date of admit card, download procedure, etc. In this article, we have given all the essential details regarding the UP Board Inter Admit Card about the process to download, details given in the admit card, etc. So, the interested candidates can keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UP Board 12th Class Admit Card 2020 Released!
UP Board Class 12th Admit Card 2020 Release Date
Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh has released the admit card on its official website. Candidates can check the UP Board Class 12 Admit Card Download link on the website. The below mentioned are the official dates.
|UP Board Admit Card 2020 Class 10 download||23rd December 2019 (Released)|
|Intermediate (Class 12th) Exam Date`2020||18th February 2020- 6th March 2020 (Released)|
Steps To Download UP Board 12th Admit Card 2020
The officials have released the admit card of class 12th Online. Therefore, the students must know the process to check the admit card online. the candidates must fill the details correctly to download the hall ticket. Any incorrect detail would not allow the candidates to access the admit card. In order to download the UP Board Admit Card, candidates need to follow the steps given below. Make sure that you follow each step in a sequence. The steps are simple to follow.
- Click on the link of the admit card mentioned in this article.
- A login section will appear on the page. The same will resemble to the image below:
- Enter mandatory details in the login section. The details, which are to be entered are:
- Name of the candidate
- Security Code
- Click on Login.
- The admit card will be reflected on the screen.
- Download and print the hall ticket for future purposes.
NOTE: If there are any errors in the Admit Card, contact the school authorities or the exam conducting authorities. Get it resolved quickly.
Details Present On the UP Board Class 10 Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card contains some important information. The candidates must check the details present on the hall ticket very correctly. This is important because the invigilators will verify the details on the admit card with the details on the identity proof of the students. Therefore, in case of any mismatch in the details, the candidates may be debarred from giving the examination. So, to avoid any kind of discrepancy, the students must carefully check all the details given on the hall ticket. Also, the admit card is an important document. Therefore, it must be kept safe and secure. Below is a list of the details written on the hall ticket.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Parents’ Name
- Subjects & their codes
- Time & Day of the Examination
- Exam Centre
- Full Address of the Exam Centre
- Date of Birth
- Other Necessary Instructions
Check UP Board Result 2020
UP Board 12th Compartment Admit Card 2020
There are students who cannot score passing marks in one or more subjects in the Intermediate examination. Therefore, all such candidates must sit for the compartment exam. The supplementary exam is only for those candidates who get less than passing percentage in any one or more subjects. Such students must fill the examination form once again. Also, they must pay the exam fees for each subject in which they are giving the supplementary exam. After completing these processes, the students must download the UP Board 12th Compartment Admit Card from the official website. The students must follow the official website to know the latest updates on the compartment exams.
Instructions Regarding UP Board Intermediate (Class 12th) Exam 2020
UP board examination is considered to be difficult. Also, there are strict rules & regulations that every candidate has to follow. Below is a list of certain instructions. Have a look at them.
- At the time of examination, the candidate has to necessarily carry the UP Board Intermediate Admit Card 2020. Without it, they won’t be able to enter the examination hall.
- Carry all the important stationery items inside a transparent pouch. The checking is very strict. You cannot carry any fancy items inside the exam venue.
- Reach the examination hall at least 40 minutes to 1 hour prior to the actual time of the examination. Do not rush to the examination hall at the last minute.
- Read all the instructions on the question paper & answer booklet carefully.
- Also, take enough time to go through the question paper. Do not read the questions in a hurry. Sometimes, the questions seem easy but they always have a twist. So, do not start writing the answers quickly. Take enough time to write the correct answers.
- Do not carry any written chits or notes inside the exam hall. If caught cheating, it will lead to hefty punishment.
If you have any more queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below. We will reply on time.