UP B.Ed Application Form 2020: The exam of UP B.Ed 2020 is conducted by Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly for admission to various government aided colleges to B.Ed course of 2 years. The candidates interested in taking admission, subsequently must fill UP B.Ed Application Form 2020 and submit it before the last date. The Examination Application of UP B.Ed 2020 is now available on the official website of the examination conducting body. Therefore, the candidates must fill up the UP B.Ed Registration Form for submission. The candidates must provide valid details in the application form. The invalid information can lead to admission cancellation.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the candidates must upload the required documents whilst filling the UP B.Ed Entrance Examination Registration Form. They must make sure that the documents are in the prescribed format & size. Otherwise, they will not be uploaded. However, the final submission will only be after the payment of the Application fees. Therefore, the candidates must make sure to pay the UP B.Ed Application Fees for successful registration. Furthermore, to read more about How To Fill Up UP B.Ed Online Examination Application Form For Registration Before the Last Date & Check University Fees & date go through the article below.
The Last Date For Uploading Documents For UP B.Ed 2020 Has Been Extended Till September 6, 2020!
The UP B.El.Ed Application Form Date Has Been Extended Till 15th July 2020. Apply Now!
The UP B.Ed Test Center Choice Submission Is Now Open!
UP B.Ed Application Form Eligibility 2020
The examination body conducting the UP B.Ed 2020 entrance exam has defined the certain eligibility criteria for the candidates in order to take admission to the applied course. Therefore, it is necessary for the candidates to go through UP B.Ed Application Form Eligibility 2020 very carefully and then proceed for the Registration Form. Furthermore, the ineligible candidates will be disqualified from taking the exam. Furthermore, we have mentioned the basic eligibility conditions in the points below:
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates from Science/Social Sciences/Humanities background must have secured 50% in aggregate in Graduation from a recognized University.
- Candidates who have done B.Tech/B.E. in their Under Graduate program must have secured 50% marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science.
UP B.Ed Application Form Important Dates 2020
The candidates who will be appearing for the UP B.Ed exam must know the releasing & last date to fill up the online application form. Therefore, the candidates will find the schedule of UP B.Ed 2020 mentioned in the tabular format below. Therefore, go through the tentative dates.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Registration Starting from||12th February 2020 (Started)|
|Last date for the Registration Without Lat Fees||13th June 2020|
|Last Date for the submission with late fee||13th June 2020|
|Last Date for the submission of the online Application Form along with the Application fee||13th June 2020|
|UP B.El.Ed Application Form last date||15th July 2020|
|The release of UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2020|
|The result will be available from||July 2020|
|Counselling will be starting from||June 2020|
|UP B.Ed JEE Classes will begin||July 2020|
|The direct admission of the candidates||July 2020|
UP B.Ed Online Registration Form 2020
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University has released the UP B.Ed 2020 application form in an online mode. The candidates planning on taking admission to the course are required to fill-up the registration form and submit it before the last date. Furthermore, it should be noted that the details provided should be valid and correct. Since the selection of the candidates to the course will be on the basis of the marks secured in the exam. However, the application form is accepted only after the payment of the UP B.Ed Application fees in an online mode.
The candidates who wish to apply for UP B.Ed must fill-up the UP B.Ed Application Form. However, they must do it in an online mode. Also, they must make sure to do it before the last date. Furthermore, they must provide valid details whilst filling the registration form of UP B.Ed. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks secured by them in the exam. Furthermore, the candidates must pay the UP B.Ed Registration Fees. In order to pay the fees, the candidates must visit the official website. It will only be accepted via online mode.
Steps To Fill UP B.Ed 2020 Application Form
The candidates must follow certain steps in order to fill up the UP B.Ed Online Registration Form. Therefore, follow the steps and make sure of not making any form of error while entering the details in the Form.
- Visit the official website (mjpru.ac.in) and go for the Registration Link.
- The UP B.ED Registration section will appear on the screen. candidates will have to provide basic information such as the name, name of the course, contact details, identification details, etc.
- Click on the submit button after filling the UP B.Ed application form.
- A nine-digit number will be generated on the screen after providing and confirming the Registration details. Candidates should note down the Registration number and take a print out slip.
Filling up UP B.Ed Application Form
- UP B.Ed JEE Form 2020 will appear after the submission of the Application Fee.
- The candidate will be required to enter the Registration number in order to access the Application form along with the transaction/reference number and Date of Birth.
- The sections in the UP B.Ed Application Form will be of filling the Personal details, academic details, uploading photograph and signature and other essential details.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications provided in the information brochure which will be released by the examination body.
- All the details filled in the application form should be reviewed and then click on the submit button.
- After the final submission, take a print out of the completed UP B.Ed application form for future reference.
UP B.Ed Application Fees 2020
The Application Fees is required to be submitted for the successful submission of UP B.Ed Form. The fee has to be deposited after the successful registration. It should be noted that the Application form will not be deemed successful without the payment of the Application Fee. However, the amount of the application fee will vary. The payment of the Online Application Fee will be made through online modes by Credit/Debit/Net Banking, candidates can also opt for payment through cash through e-challan.
The candidates must pay the application form fees in order to successfully register. However, they must submit the fees after filling the online form. Furthermore, the candidates will not be able to participate in the subsequent admission procedure without paying the registration fees. Also, the UP B.Ed
Note: The transaction number given by the bank must be kept safely by the candidate. The transaction ID by the bank and the reference ID provided by the University should be noted down by the candidate and kept very carefully.
Important Instructions Related To Application Form Of UP B.Ed 2020
The aspiring candidates who will be filling the UP B.Ed Application Form must keep certain points in mind. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
- The candidates must visit the official website of UP B.Ed in order to download the application form.
- They must provide valid information whilst filling the UP B.Ed Online Registration Form. Otherwise, the application will be liable to cancellation.
- Furthermore, the candidates must upload the required documents along with the registration form. However, they must make sure that they are in the mentioned size & format. Otherwise, the documents will not be uploaded.
- Also, the candidate must not forget to pay the UP B.ED application fees. As there will be no successful registration without fee payment.
- Furthermore, the candidates must take out the printout of the application form Of UP B.ED Entrance Exam for future purposes.