UP B.Ed Application Form 2019: The exam of UP B.Ed 2019 will be conducted by Lucknow University for the admission to various Government aided colleges to B.Ed course of 2 years. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill UP B.Ed Application Form 2019 and submit it before the due date. The Application of UP B.Ed 2019 will be released on the official website of the examination conducting body and candidates will have to fill it for the submission. The details provided in UP B.Ed Application Form 2019 should be valid and correct as any form of wrong information will lead to the cancellation of the admission. The final submission will only be after the payment of the Application fee. For more of the details of UP B.Ed Application Form 2019 go through the article below.
UP B.Ed Eligibility 2019
The examination body conducting UP B.Ed 2019 entrance exam will be defining the certain eligibility criteria for the candidates in order to take admission to the applied course. It will be necessary for the candidates to go through UP B.Ed Eligibility 2019 very carefully and then proceed for the Application form. In the case where the eligibility is not found to be fulfilled, the candidate will not be granted the admission even if qualifying the exam. The basic eligibility conditions are mentioned in points below:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates from Science/Social Sciences/Humanities background must have secured 50% in aggregate in Graduation from a recognized University.
- Candidates who have done B.Tech/B.E. in their Under Graduate program must have secured 50% marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science.
UP B.Ed Schedule 2019
Find the tentative schedule of UP B.Ed 2019 is mentioned in the tabular format below. The officially scheduled dates will be made available after the announcement.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Registration Starting from||February 2019|
|Last date for the Registration||March 2019|
|Last Date for the submission of the fee||March 2019|
|The release of UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card 2019||April 2019|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2019||April 2019|
|The result will be available from||April 2019|
|Counselling will be starting from||May-July 2019|
|UP B.Ed JEE Classes will begin||July 2019|
|Last date for the submission of the certificates||July 2019|
UP B.Ed Application Form 2019
The Application Form for UP B.Ed 2019 will be released in an online mode on the official website of Lucknow University. The availability of UP B.Ed Application Form 2019 will only be in an online mode and no other mode will be available. Candidates planning on taking admission to the course will be required to fill up the form and submit it before the due date. It should be noted that the details provided should be valid and correct. The selection of the candidates to the course will be on the basis of the marks secured in UP B.Ed entrance exam 2019. UP B.Ed Application Form 2019 will be accepted only after the payment of the Application fee in an online mode.
Steps to Fill Up B.Ed Application Form 2019
Mentioned below are the steps to be followed by the candidate to fill UP B.Ed Application Form successfully. Follow the steps and make sure of not making any form of error while entering the details in the Form.
- Visit the official website and go for the Registration link.
- The Registration section will appear on the screen. candidates will have to provide the basic information such as the name, name of the course, contact details, identification details etc.
- Click on the submit button after filling the Registration form.
- A nine-digit number will be generated on the screen after providing and confirming the Registration details. Candidates should note down the Registration number and take a print out slip.
Filling up UP B.Ed Application Form 2019
- UP B.Ed Application Form 2019 will appear after the submission of the Application Fee.
- Candidate will be required to enter the Registration number in order to access the Application form along with the transaction/reference number and Date of Birth.
- The sections in the Application Form will be of filling the Personal details, academic details, uploading photograph and signature and other essential details.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications provided in the information brochure which will be released by the examination body.
- All the details filled in the application form should be reviewed and then click on the submit button.
- After the final submission, take a print out of the complete Application form for future reference.
UP B.Ed Application Fee
The Application Fee will be required to be submitted for the successful submission of UP B.Ed Application Form 2019. The fee has to be deposited after the successful registration. It should be noted that Application form will not be accessible without the payment of the Application Fee. The amount of the Application Fee will vary. The payment of the Application fee will be made through online modes by Credit/Debit/Net Banking, candidates can also opt for payment through cash through e-challan.
Note: The transaction number given by the bank must be kept safely by the candidate. The transaction ID by the bank and the reference ID provided by the University should be noted down by the candidate and kept very carefully.