ULSAT 2019 Application Form: Universiy of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) conducts ULSAT (UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test) entrance exam for admission to Five Year Law Integrated Programmes. Candidates qualifying the entrance exam will be granted admission to programmes namely BA LLB, BBA LLB and B.Com LLB. The University will be releasing the ULSAT 2019 Application Form and the last date for the submission of the form will be in April 2019.
The ULSAT Application Form 2019 being the first step towards the admission procedure should be filled with utmost care. The details provided by the candidate in the Application Form should be valid and correct specifically the academic details. Contact information provided should be valid for the future communication regarding the entrance exam notifications will be taking place through the given information.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates will have to get themselves register first and then proceed to complete the rest of the ULSAT 2019 Application Form. It should be noted that before proceeding for filling up the form or Registration, the applicant should go through the instructions mentioned in detail regarding the eligibility conditions and other criteria which has to be fulfilled by the candidate if applying for the exam. If these conditions are found not to be fulfilled, the candidature will be liable for the cancellation even though she/he would have qualified the exam. For the detailed ULSAT Application Form 2019 procedure go through the article mentioned below.
The Last date for ULSAT 2019 Form submission is 25th April 2019. The Computer Based Test (CBT) of ULSAT 2019 will be held between 29th April- 5th May 2019.
Click Here for ULSAT Application Form 2019.
ULSAT 2019 Important Dates
The schedule of ULSAT 2019 is released by UPES. The ULSAT Application Form 2019 has been made available in September and the last date for the submission of the form is 25th April 2019 while the entrance exam will be conducted between 29th April- 5th May 2019. Important dates and schedule of the entrance examination is mentioned in the tabular format below:
|Release of Notification||18th September 2018|
|Availability of Application Forms||18th September 2018|
|Last date for the receipt of the Application Form||25th April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Cards||April 2019|
|ULSAT 2019 Pen and Paper based test||May 2019|
|ULSAT 2019 CBT||29th April- 5th May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||June 2019|
|Commencement of GD/PI session||June 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling Procedure||June 2019|
ULSAT 2019 Application Form
The ULSAT 2019 Application Form for UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) 2019 has been released by UPES and the last date for the submission of the form is 25th April 2019. Candidates planning to appear for the exam will be required to fill up the Form which will be available online on the official website of the University. Each section of the ULSAT Application Form 2019 should be filled with care and in-completion. The details provided should be valid and correct. Candidates also be provided with an option of editing the form in case of any detail if entered wrongly. The Application Form is only accepted in-completion and there will be no option of leaving any section without details. The Filling of the Application form includes the number of steps starting from Registration to the Payment of the Application Fee. Go through the detailed steps below for filling up the Application Form 2019.
Steps For Filling Up The ULSAT 2019 Application Form
The new users have to get themselves register on the official website of the University. After the successful registration candidate s receive an email ID and Password which has to be provided at the time of Login by the candidate. Go through the step by step procedure of filling up the ULSAT Application Form 2019 from the points below.
Step 1: ULSAT 2019 Registration
- Visit the official website of the University and provide the valid email ID and phone number.
- After the successful registration, candidates receive Registration ID and Password form UPES.
- Keep the provided one safely for the future reference. It will work as a login credential for the candidate.
Step 2: Filling up the ULSAT 2019 Application Form
- The link has been available on the website and the candidate has to proceed with the ULSAT Application Form 2019 link. The Application Form link is accessible only after entering the UPES provided Registration ID and Password.
- The form is divided into three section. First is the Applicant Details, second is for payment details and the third one is of providing Academic details.
- The first section asks for the details like Name of the candidate, Name of the programme for which candidate is applying for, Email ID, Mobile Number, Nationality, State etc. Enter all the details very carefully and review them after completing all the sections. If satisfied click on the submit button.
- After completing the first section, the candidate is required to fill up the academic details, upload photograph and signature in a specified format.
- Next section step is of the payment of the Application Fee. The payment can be done through the online mode or offline mode.
- After the successful payment, click on the submit button and take the printout of the Application Form.
Application Fee: The Application fee can be paid through online mode or in the offline mode. The fee for the candidates appearing for ULSAT 2019 is as follows:
|Payment Mode||Application Fee (INR)|
|Online through Debit Card/Credit card/Net Banking||1850|
|Offline through Demand Draft||1850|
|Offline through cash||1750|
Note: Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New delhi/Dehradun.
Steps To Fill ULSAT 2019 Application Form offline
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies will also be providing the option of filling up the ULSAT Application Form 2019 through offline mode. The steps for filling and submitting the form in person is as follows:
- Candidates will be required to purchase the ULSAT 2019 Application Form from designated centres against a cash payment of Rs.1750/-
- The details provided by the applicant in the form should be filled with utmost care and the information provided should be valid and correct.
- Candidates are advised to keep the copy of the filled Application Form for future references.
- The offline Application form will be required to be sent along with a Demand Draft to the mentioned address:
P.O. Bidholi, via prem nagar,