ULSAT 2019 Admit Card: The UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) 2019 will be conducted by The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun in the month of May 2019. The exam is held for offering admissions to the qualified students in 5 Year Law Integrated Programme namely BA LLB, B.Com LLB and BBA LLB. The Application Form for ULSAT 2019 has been released by the University and the last date for the submission of the form is 25th April 2019. Candidates preparing for this exam will be required to fill up the form providing the valid and correct details.
University of Petroleum and Energy studies will issue the ULSAT 2019 Admit Card. In order to appear for the entrance exam, an applicant will be required to download the ULSAT Admit Card 2019 from the official website. It is a mandatory document containing all the necessary details which have to be carried on the day of the exam by the candidate along with one original Photo ID. Candidates should note that the ULSAT admit card 2019 will be issued only in an online mode and there will be no availability of receiving Admit card through post or any other offline mode. For the detailed information of ULSAT 2019 Admit Card go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
ULSAT 2019 Admit Card:
The ULSAT 2019 Admit Card will be available on the official website of the University. Candidates who have successfully registered themselves and have submitted the Application Form along with the Application Fee will be able to access their Admit cards. For downloading ULSAT Admit Card 2019, an applicant will be required to provide the asked credentials like Registered Email Id and Password hence candidates are advised to keep these details carefully when provided at the time of registration.
ULSAT 2019 Admit Card will contain all the necessary details like Name of the candidate, Exam Timings, Address of the examination centre and other required information for the examination day.ULSAT Admit Card at the examination centre will provide validity to the candidate to appear for the exam, it should be noted that the absence of the Admit on the day of the exam will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the entrance test. Applicants are advised to go through and cross-check the details mentioned on the ULSAT Admit Card in detail and check that the information mentioned is not incorrect or misleading in any manner. If any form of discrepancy found the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
Steps For Downloading ULSAT 2019 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the University and seach for the UG Admit card link.
- Go to the link and provide the asked credentials that is Registration Login ID and Password.
- Enter the credentials and click on the submit button.
- The ULSAT 2019 Admit Card will appear on the screen. Check all the details mentioned on the Admit Card thoroughly.
- After verifying the details, get a printout of the ULSAT Admit card 2019 and get atleast 2 to 3 extra copies of the document for the future use.
Contents Mentioned on the ULSAT Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Address of the examination center
- Reporting Time
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Instructions mentioned for the candidate to be followed on the day of the examination.
Important Instructions Of ULSAT 2019 Admit Card:
- The ULSAT 2019 Admit Card is a mandatory document to be carried on the day of the exam.
- The details mentioned on the ULSAT Admit Card 2019 should be cross checked by the candidate thoroughly. In case of any discrepancy, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- It should be noted that the ULSAT Admit Card should not be torned or soiled in any manner. The information mentioned on the document should be clear given that the they are mentioned by the examination conducting body.
- Candidates appearing for the exam are advised to reach the examination center atleast an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- It is mandatory to carry atleast one original photo ID (PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving License etc.) along with the Hall Ticket.
- Applicant appearing for the exam should carry atleast more than two copies of the Admit Card in case the downlaoded gets lost and soiled.
- Admit Card will be verified by the invigilator present in the examination hall.
- It is not allowed to carry any electronic devices like calculator, mobile phones etc. On the day of the exam.
Test Centers of ULSAT 2019:
|City Name||Test City Code|