The Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) 2018 shall be released on the official website. The TS POLYCET 2018 Result will be declared within 15 days of the commencement of the examination. The candidates who will appear in the entrance exam will only be able to download their Result. The Result will also be dispatched after the 7 days of the declaration of the TS POLYCET Result. The Result will contain the marks scored and the rank obtained by the candidate in the exam.
Important Dates of TS POLYCET 2018
|Commencement of Online Application form filling||2nd week of March 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Application form||2nd week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Date of Result Declaration||1st May 2018|
|Date of Counselling||1st week of July 2018|
TS POLYCET 2018 Updates
TS POLYCET 2018 admission committee has declared the TS POLYCET 2018 Results on 1st May 2018. Candidate needs to enter the hall ticket number to access the result. To check the result, read below.
TS Polycet 2018 Result Declared – Check Here
Merit List of TS POLYCET 2018
The candidates will be able to check the marks and rank obtained in the TS POLYCET 2018 with the help of the Result. The marks will be given as per the correct response made by the candidate to the questions in the test paper. No marks will be awarded for the questions would be not unattempted.
The candidates will also get to know about their rank in the examination. The rank will be given on the basis of the marks scored by the candidate in the TS POLYCET 2018 exam. The candidates will be admitted into the Diploma courses as per the rank allotted to them. The request for re-evaluation or re-totalling will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Steps to download the TS POLYCET 2018 Result
The candidates may follow the given steps to download the TS POLYCET 2018 Result:
- Click on the link “Result 2018”
- Go to the Result section.
- Enter the Hall Ticket number.
- The TS POLYCET 2018 Result will appear on the screen.
- Take the printout of it and keep it safe for further use.
Tie Breaker Rule of TS POLYCET 2018
In case two or more than two candidate secure same marks and rank then tie would be broken by following the given rules in the same order:
- The marks scored in Mathematics in examination will be considered.
- The marks scored in Physics in examination will be considered.
- Even after that if the tie is not broken then Date of Birth of the candidates will be taken into account. The older candidate will get the preference over the younger candidate.
- In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured the higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.