TS POLYCET Counselling 2020: The counselling round and seat allotment procedure for the final admission starts from September 2020. The TS POLYCET Exam is conducted every year for admission to a Diploma in various Polytechnic courses offered in the Institutes of Telangana. The procedure of the admission includes the entrance exam and the final seat allotment provided through the counselling round of TS POLYCET. The examination authorities will conduct the counselling after the result declaration. The selected aspirant must report with all the required documents.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidate must physically be present at the allotted center. The TS POLYCET 1st, 2nd, 3rd Counselling round is an important part of the admission procedure. The candidates who cannot attend the counselling will not be eligible for the final admission. For more of the details of TS POLYCET 2020 First, Second, Third Web Counselling Dates & Rank Wise Centers go through the article below.
The TS POLYCET 2020 Slot Booking Procedure Has Started! Check Here.
TS POLYCET Counselling Dates 2020
The candidate must know the TS POLYCET admission schedule of the exam. The schedule will also mention the dates of the counselling and the procedure. Candidates must keep visiting the official website on a regular basis.
We have provided below the tentative schedule of TS POLYCET 2020 Counselling in the tabular format. The authorities will announce the counselling dates on the website.
|TS POLYCET 2020||2nd September 2020|
|TS POLYCET Result declaration||10th September 2020|
|TS POLYCET Counselling 2020 will begin from||12th September 2020|
TS POLYCET Counselling Procedure 2020
The candidates qualifying TS POLYCET 2020 exam must take part in the counselling procedure for the final seat allotment. The counselling is in an online mode. However, before the commencement of the counselling, it will be important that the candidates qualify for the entrance exam of TS POLYCET 2020. The candidates qualifying the exam can appear for the counselling for final admission. Furthermore, go through the procedure of TS POLYCET 2020 from below:
Step 1: Document Verification
The candidates who will be eligible for the TS POLYCET counselling procedure will have to visit at the designated Helpline Center as provided by the examination conducting body. The candidate must appear for this procedure. Applicants will not be able to proceed with the procedure further. After the successful verification, candidates will be provided with the receipt of certificates from the center.
Step 2: Filling Up The Options
After the Document Verification candidates can apply for the choice filling of the courses and the colleges as per their preference. They will have to provide the name of the polytechnics and must prepare a list of their preferred courses and the Institutes. Candidates will have to provide all these options online and it is advised to get the print out copy of their filled up choices for future references.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
The allotment of the seat to the selected candidates will be done on the basis of their TS POLYCET result, rank, merit, and category in the exam of TS POLYCET 2020. The allotment letter will be provided to the candidate on the official website. Candidates will be able to download their TS POLYCET Allotment letter from the provided link by providing their Hall Ticket Number, Form Number, Password, Date of Birth and other asked information.
Step 4: Fee Payment & Reporting At Allotted Polytechnic
After the successful allotment of the Polytechnic, the candidate will have to report at the designated banks for the fee payment along with the downloaded allotment letter. After the successful TS POLYCET Application form fee payment, the candidate will have to report at the allotted polytechnic with the allotment order and the fee receipt. If the candidate fails to report at the center at the given period of time, their seat will be provided to the candidate next in waiting. Once the admission is cancelled they will not be able to claim for another seat allotment.
Documents Required During The TS POLYCET Counselling Verification Procedure 2020
Candidates who will be called for the TS POLYCET counselling will have to appear at the Designated Helpline center along with the documents which will be mentioned in the Information Brochure. It is very important that the candidate must bring the original documents along with at least 2 self-attested photocopies of every document. Find the list of the documents mentioned below:
- SSC or the equivalent mark sheet
- 6th to 10th Study certificates
- TS POLYCET Rank Card
- TS POLYCET Hall Ticket
- Adhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable and must be issued by a competent authority)
- Residence Certificate.
Go through the points below regarding the TS POLYCET counselling procedure.
- If the candidate has qualified TS POLYCET exam and desire to pursue the Diploma courses from the Polytechnic, they will have to attend the counselling round. The counselling of TS POLYCET 2020 will be held in an online mode and the choice filling. Also, the availability of the allotment letter will also be in an online mode.
- Selected candidates will have to report at the Designated Helpline Center along with the Original documents for verification. After the successful verification, they will be able to proceed with the procedure further.
- The option of online choice filling will be available only after the TS POLYCET Counselling required document verification. The candidate must provide the preferred courses and the colleges in which they want to get enrolled.
- The allotment of the candidate to the opted college will be on the basis of the marks in the entrance exam, merit, rank, and category in the exam.
- The submission of the TS POLYCET Counselling Admission Fee at the designated bank will be important but it will only be after the candidate has received the allotment letter.
- After the successful payment, it will be important to report at the allotted college along with the allotment letter.