TS POLYCET Application Form 2020: The Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) Application Form will be available in an online mode from tentatively in the month of March 2020. The last date to submit the form will tentatively be in April 2020. The TS POLYCET 2020 exam will be held in the month of April 2020. The examination conducting body releases the Application forms. This exam is conducted every year by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Telangana with the purpose of providing admission to the candidates who are interested in pursuing Diploma courses in Engineering and Non-engineering courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates must fill-up the Application Form of TS POLYCET and submit it before the due date. Since the authorities will not accept incomplete applications. The candidates must provide valid and correct details in the application form. Furthermore, for more of the details regarding TS POLYCET Application Form 2020 go through the article below.
TS POLYCET Eligibility 2020:
The basic eligibility has been defined for the candidates who will be applying for TS POLYCET. The Applicant must check the eligibility criteria very carefully. The Information Brochure will have the eligibility criteria in detail. The candidates not fulfilling the criteria cannot proceed with the admission procedure further. Furthermore, go through the important eligibility criteria from the points mentioned below:
- The candidate must be an Indian National. Candidate must have a domicile of Telangana.
- There is no prescribed maximum age limit for the candidate applying for the exam.
- The candidate who has passed class 10th/SSC from a recognized board or university is eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying exam and must have secured 35% marks in each subject.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for TS POLYCET 2020.
TS POLYCET Application Form Dates 2020:
The complete Application Form schedule of TS POLYCET is available on the official website. The applicants must visit the website on a regular basis for the important dates and events. The TS POLYCET Application Form dates are announced by the examination authorities.
Furthermore, go through the schedule of the Application Form mentioned below.
|TS POLYCET Application Form 2020 will be available from||March 2020|
|Last date for the submission of TS POLYCET Application Form 2020||April 2020|
|TS POLYCET Exam 2020||April 2020|
Steps To Fill TS POLYCET Application Form 2020:
The submission of the TS POLYCET Application Form will also be in an online mode and the candidates will not have to send the hard copy of the form separately. We have provided below the steps of filling the Application successfully. The candidates must go through it carefully and make sure there is no form of error during the Application submission.
Step 1 Filling the Application Form: First, visit the official website and go to the TS POLYCET 2020 link. The candidates will have to provide details such as class 10th hall ticket number, date of Number, Academic details, contact number, email id. The candidate must also select their exam centre in this section.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images: After providing the details in the Application of TS POLYCET, the applicant will have to upload the images and the signature as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure. The details provided in the section must be valid and correct.
Step 3: Payment Of The Application Fee: The last step will be of the payment of the Application fee. Candidates have to pay the Application Fee for the final submission. The authorities will not submit the Application without the Application fee.
Step 4: Print Out Of The Application Form: The last step will be of the print out of the Application form. The applicant must get at two printouts of the form.
TS POLYCET Application Fee 2020:
The candidate must pay the Application Fee in an online mode. There will be no further admission process without the payment of the fee. The Application fee for General Category will be Rs. 300/- and for SC/ST category Rs. 200/-. The candidate can pay through Debit card or other online modes. The procedure of the registration process is mentioned in TS POLYCET 2020 Information Brochure.
We have mentioned a few of the points below related to TS POLYCET Application Form 2020. The candidates must go through the form so that there isn’t any kind of error while filling the information in the Application Form.
- The availability of TS POLYCET Application Form 2020 will only be in an online mode on the official website. The candidates must fill-up the Application Form by visiting the website and provide all the important information.
- The applicants must provide the correct information in the form. The authorities will cross check the details with the original documents during final admission. Any form of wrong academic or other detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- The final submission of the Application form will only be after the payment of the Application fee. The authorities will not accept the incomplete Applications.
- The Application Form will release in an online mode on the official website.
- The submission of the Application form of TS POLYCET is an important procedure. Therefore, candidates who have not submitted the Application will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- The candidates can access the admit card only after paying the application fee. Candidates are advised to keep the credentials carefully as they will be important for future references.
- It is advised that the candidates go through the Information Brochure very carefully which will be released along with the Application Form so to avoid any form of error while filling the TS POLYCET Application Form 2020.