The TS PGECET Examination will be held from 28-31, May this year for the candidates who want their career in the field of Engineering or Architecture. This Examination will be conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad on the basis of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. This Entrance Examination opens the door for candidates who want to pursue postgraduate courses after their bachelors. The Examination is based online and there is no provision for the students if they want it to submit in the offline basis. Candidates who want to apply for M.Tech/M.Arch/M.E or M.Pharma will have to fill up the form before the application ends. The form fillip is done online and candidates have to pay a number of fees to register themselves.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates who register themselves successfully before the last date will be issued their Hall ticket of TS PGECET 2018. The candidate has to go through some processes before downloading the Hall ticket. The TS PGECET Hall Ticket is the entry ticket for the candidate to take the Examination. No candidates will be allowed to take the Examination without the Hall ticket. It is important for them to remember to take all the required documents on the day of the Examination. Failure to show any of them can lead to termination of the candidates. Candidates should know that that the Admit Card can only be generated online. The Examination Authorities will not send the Admit Card or the Call letter via E-mail or by post. Candidates should download the Admit card before the date expires.
Important Dates: TS PGECET
The candidates should follow all the important dates related to the Entrance Examination. It is always advised to candidates to keep themselves updated with all the related information about the Entrance so that they do not miss out anything. Following is a table with a list of dates which is important for the candidates and they should keep a note of it.
|S No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Releasing of Hall Ticket||22-27 May, 2018|
|2||Last date to download the Hall Ticket||27th May, 2018|
|3||Examination Dates||28-31 May, 2018|
|4||Result||2nd week of June 2018|
The candidates are advised to keep the Hall tickets with them safely even after the Examination. This is because it might be needed for the different stages of Admission.
Procedure to download the TS PGECET Admit Card
Candidates have to follow some procedures to download the TS PGECET Admit Card. The Hall ticket will not be issued without these procedures. The admit card is not sent to anyone physically via post or any other means.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of TS PGECET 2018 to download it.
- Open the link provided by the Examination Authorities in the website and click on “Download Admit Card”.
- Enter the required the fields like Registration Number, Date of Birth
- Select the stream they have opted for the Examination.
- Click on the Submit button, After submitting the details the Admit card will get displayed on the screen.
- Click on the download option and take out a print of it. It is advised to take out more than two printouts.
Candidates should check all the details very carefully before they download the Admit Card. In case,there is any misprint on the Hall ticket, the candidates are advised to immediately inform the Examination Authorities for the rectification of the discrepancies. Given below is a list of all the details that a candidate should check before downloading it.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Enrollment number
- Date of Birth
- Date and time
- Examination Center
TS PGECET will be held in only two regional centers in the state i.e Warangal and Hyderabad.
TS PGECET 2018 Examination Guidelines
Before the candidate takes the examination, they should always know the guidelines for the Examination. This helps the candidate to know the rules and regulations set by the Authorities for the Examination.
- Candidates have to bring the TS PGECET Hall Ticket on the day of the Examination. If they fail to the show the Hall ticket to the Examination Authorities, it will straight away lead to termination.
- The Question Paper will only be set in the English language. And it will be computer based. The candidate should be well versed with Computer Knowledge
- Candidates should reach the Examination hall an hour before the Examination starts. This avoids confusion and helps the candidate to find their room and their seat before the Examination starts.
- For the General category students, the cut off is 30% and there will be no minimum cutoffs for the candidates who belong to SC/ST category.
- Candidates should know there will be no guaranteed admissions for the students who appear TS PGECET. The admissions will be held only on the basis of their performance in the entrance.
- Candidate should carry their valid Hall Ticket with them or else they won’t be allowed to sit in the Examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the Examination before time. If they have finished the Examination they can revise their answers but have to wait until the end of examination time.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any other Electronic Devices will not be allowed to take the Examination. If any candidate is found with it will be terminated on the spot.