TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019: The TS PGECET Hall Ticket is released on 22nd May 2019. The candidates who register themselves successfully before the last date are issued their Hall ticket of TS PGECET 2019. The candidate has to go through some processes before downloading the Hall ticket. The TS PGECET Hall Ticket is the entry ticket for the candidate to take the Examination. No candidates will be allowed to take the Examination without the Hall ticket. It is important for them to remember to take all the required documents on the day of the Examination. Failure to show any of them can lead to termination of the candidates. Candidates should know that the Admit Card can only be generated online. The Examination Authorities will not send the Admit Card or the Call letter via E-mail or by post. Candidates should download the Admit card before the date expires. For more of the details regarding TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Hall Ticket of TS PGECET 2019 is released for download on 22nd May 2019. The candidate must provide the correct credentials in the login section to access the Admit card. The exam of TS PGECET is scheduled to be from 28th May to 31st May 2019.
TS PGECET Hall Ticket Dates 2019
The candidates should follow all the important dates related to the Entrance Examination. It is always advised to candidates to keep themselves updated with all the related information about the Entrance so that they do not miss out anything. Following is a table with a list of dates which is important for the candidates and they should keep a note of it.
|S No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Releasing of Hall Ticket||21st May 2019|
|2||Last date to download the Hall Ticket||27th May 2019|
|3||Examination Dates||28th May to 31st May 2019 (announced)|
The candidates are advised to keep the Hall tickets with them safely even after the Examination. This is because it might be needed for the different stages of Admission.
Procedure to download the TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates have to follow some procedures to download the TS PGECET Admit Card 2019. The Hall ticket will not be issued without these procedures. The admit card is not sent to anyone physically via post or any other means.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of TS PGECET 2019 to download it.
- Open the link provided by the Examination Authorities in the website and click on “Download Admit Card”.
- Enter the required fields like Registration Number, Date of Birth
- Select the stream they have opted for the Examination.
- Click on the Submit button, After submitting the details the Admit card will get displayed on the screen.
- Click on the download option and take out a print of it. It is advised to take out more than two printouts.
Contents Mentioned on TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates should check all the details very carefully before they download the Admit Card. In case, there is any misprint on the Hall ticket, the candidates are advised to immediately inform the Examination Authorities for the rectification of the discrepancies. Given below is a list of all the details that a candidate should check before downloading it.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Enrollment number
- Date of Birth
- Date and time
- Examination Center
TS PGECET will be held in only two regional centres in the state i.e Warangal and Hyderabad.
TS PGECET 2019 Examination Guidelines
Before the candidate takes the examination, they should always know the guidelines for the Examination. This helps the candidate to know the rules and regulations set by the Authorities for the Examination.
- Candidates have to bring the TS PGECET Hall Ticket on the day of the Examination. If they fail to show the Hall ticket to the Examination Authorities, it will straight away lead to termination.
- The Question Paper will only be set in the English language. And it will be computer based. The candidate should be well versed with Computer Knowledge
- Candidates should reach the Examination hall an hour before the Examination starts. This avoids confusion and helps the candidate to find their room and their seat before the Examination starts.
- For the General category students, the cut off is 30% and there will be no minimum cutoffs for the candidates who belong to SC/ST category.
- Candidates should know there will be no guaranteed admissions for the students who appear TS PGECET. The admissions will be held only on the basis of their performance in the entrance.
- Candidate should carry their valid Hall Ticket with them or else they won’t be allowed to sit in the Examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the Examination before time. If they have finished the Examination they can revise their answers but have to wait until the end of examination time.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any other Electronic Devices will not be allowed to take the Examination. If any candidate is found with it will be terminated on the spot.