Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) is the responsible body that releases the TS EAMCET Seat allotment result in an online mode. The TSCHE authority takes three rounds into the account for TS EAMCET seat allotment 2021, including one spot round. On the basis of the candidate’s rank in the entrance exam and their preference and seat availability, seat allotment is done. All the qualified candidates have to register themselves for the counselling then only they will be considered for the seat allotment process.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
Thus in order to view the provisional seat allotment result, candidates have to log in to the portal to check it. Once the seat allotment result is out, shortlisted candidates will have to accept the seats within a given period of time. The process will take place in an online mode. After this candidates have to visit the allotted institute/college along with the required documents. Hence in this way, the process of admission will finish.
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Dates 2021
|TS EAMCET 2021 exam|
|TS EAMCET 2021 result||August 2021|
|Counselling payment of fees and filling in details||–|
|Verification of documents||–|
|Online choice filling||–|
|Freezing of options||–|
|TS EAMCET seat allotment 2021||–|
|Payment of tuition fee and self-reporting through website||–|
|The final round of TS EAMCET allotment and online fee payment and registration||–|
|Verification of documents||–|
|The final round of TS EAMCET seat allotment result||–|
|Payment of admission fees & self-reporting||–|
|Reporting to the institutes||–|
Documents Required For TS EAMCET 2021 Certificate Verification
Once the seat is allotted, the candidates have to visit the allotted centre along with the original documents. Keep the below document list in mind while visiting the institution.
- TS EAMCET 2021 hall ticket
- TS EAMCET 2021 rank card
- Valid Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate (Latest by 1 year)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- 6th standard inter-study certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Class 12th/intermediate or its equivalent
- Residence certificate
- Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / Physically Challenged (PH) / National Cadet Corps (NCC)/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable
- Residence certificate for parents of candidates living in Telangana for a period of 10 years where the candidate has no institution education
Documents Required by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates
- Physically Handicapped certificate issued by District Medical Board for with 40% and above disability
- CAP-certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in servicemen) issued by the competent authority for verification
- NCC & Sports Certificates in original
- Minorities – SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the headmaster
- Anglo-Indian Certificate issued by Tahsildar
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Process 2021
Candidates have to follow certain steps in order to participate in the TS EAMCET seat allotment process. So let’s check out the process below:
Seat Allotment Login
Once the TS EAMCET 2021 result is out, the qualified candidates have to participate in the counselling procedure. For this candidates have to register for the counselling and make the counselling fee payment. In the official site of TSCHE, the counselling and seat allotment schedule will be released. Seat allotment results will be out in online mode. Thus candidates can check the allotment result by visiting the portal, using the login ID and hall ticket number and date of birth.
Acceptance of Seat
After the counselling process, the candidates have to accept the seat in an online way. And then pay the tuition fees through an online mode and confirm the seat. If the candidates do not confirm their seat within the given date then he/she will miss the chance to take admission in the given institutes/colleges. Thus in this way, the candidates will confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
Print The Seat Allotment Letter
TS EAMCET Seat allotment result will be in online mode in a pdf format. Candidates are advised to download the allotment letter and take the print of it. This is an important step as the letter has to be shown at the reporting centre in order to get admission.
Report At The Allotted Institutes/College
Now in physical form, candidates have to report at the allotted institution. The qualified candidates must make sure to have the joining letter and documents while visiting the allotted institution. In the seat allotment letter, there is the admission number. Thus in order to confirm the admission candidates must have the mentioned things.
TS EAMCET Participating Institutes 2021
Below are the list of top 10 colleges that accept admission through TS EAMCET.
- CVR College of Engineering, Hyderabad
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad
- Anurag Group of Institutions, Ghatkesar
- BV Raju Institute of Technology, Narsapur
- CMR College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
- Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus, Ibrahimpatnam
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dundigal
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science, Warangal