TS EAMCET Results 2019: JNTUH will announce the results of TS EAMCET 2019 in the 4th week of May. The TS EAMCET Results 2019 will be released for all the candidates who have taken the exam. The TS EAMCET 2019 result link will be provided here as soon as it is available. Check all the important dates of TS EAMCET 2019 results in this article. Candidates will be required to log in to their account to view and download the results of TS EAMCET 2019.
- 1 TS EAMCET Results 2019 Dates
- 2 Steps to Check the TS EAMCET 2019 Result
- 3 TS EAMCET 2019 Rank Card
- 4 Details mentioned on TS EAMCET Rank Card 2019
- 5 How is the TS EAMCET Result 2019 calculated?
- 6 Highlights of TS EAMCET Results 2019
- 7 Cut-off of TS EAMCET 2019
- 8 TS EAMCET Counselling 2019
TS EAMCET Results 2019 Dates
The Important Dates of TS EAMCET related to events of results have been given in the table below. Candidates must go through all the given dates so that they do not miss out on any crucial event.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam date
2nd week of May 2019
Primary answer key publish
3rd week of May 2019
Last date to submit objection on answer key
3rd week of May 2019
Declaration of result and final answer key
4th week of May 2019
Rank card release
Last week of May 2019
2nd week of June 2019
After TS EACMET 2019 has been concluded, candidates will be able to see their EAMCET result of 2019. The result will be declared in the 4th week of May 2019 for all the candidates who have taken the examination. Candidates will be required to enter their application number and hall ticket number to view and download the result. TS EAMCET result of 2019 will reflect the score of the candidate obtained in each subject as well as the overall score. The TS EACMET result is also known as the TS EAMCET rank card.
Steps to Check the TS EAMCET 2019 Result
Candidates can follow the step given below to quickly and easily view their Results of TS EAMCET 2019.
- Go to the official website of TS EAMCET.
- Click on the TS EAMCET result link (the link will be provided here as soon as it is released).
- Enter your TS EAMCET registration number and Hall ticket number of qualifying examination.
- TS EAMCET 2018 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same.
TS EAMCET 2019 Rank Card
The rank card will be issued separately for each candidate who has taken the TS EAMCET 2019. Candidates will be required to go to the official website of TSCHE and download the rank card. The ranking of the candidate will be based on TS EAMCET 2019 normalized marks (75% weightage) and 10+2th standard marks (25% weightage).
What do you need for TS EAMCET Rank card 2019
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University will release the rank card after the declaration of the Results. All candidates will be required to provide the below listed information for TS EAMCET 2019 Rank card:
- TS EAMCET 2019 Registration Number
- Hall Ticket number of Qualifying examination
Details mentioned on TS EAMCET Rank Card 2019
Those who are downloading their TS EAMCET Rank Card must make sure that they check for all the below mentioned details on it. The information present on your rank card of TS EAMCET should be as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Gender, category, local area
- TS EAMCET 2019 marks obtained and combined Score
- TS EAMCET and inter Weightage
- Group total/ group Maximum
- Intermediate Percentage
- Hall Ticket number, Stream
- Registration Number, TS EAMCET roll number, application number
- TS EAMCET Result 2019
- The rank obtained by the candidate in his/her category
How is the TS EAMCET Result 2019 calculated?
For Computing the TS EAMCET 2019 results, JNTUH will consider the candidates who qualify the TS EAMCET 2019. Candidates belonging to the reserved category of Scheduled Caste and
Scheduled Tribe, will be assigned ranking in the order of merit.
The merit of the candidate will be based on TS EAMCET 2019 normalized marks (75% weightage) and 10+2th standard marks (25% weightage).
+1 will be given to every correct answer and there is no provision of Negative marking.
Highlights of TS EAMCET Results 2019
- All eligible candidates will be required to produce the TS EAMCET 2019 result at the time of TS EAMCET 2019 counselling during document verification.
- The results in the form of rank card will not be sent to the candidates by post. All candidates must go online to download the same.
- TS EAMCET 2019 rank card will be applicable for the B. Tech course only for the academic session of 2018-19.
- If a candidate obtains a rank by improper means, for example by falsely claiming to belong to a particular category (SC, ST, etc), the candidate would be disqualified from the admission process.
Cut-off of TS EAMCET 2019
JNTUH will release the cut-off of TS EACMET 2019. Admissions to engineering institutes and colleges affiliated to JNTU will be done on the basis of the TS EAMCET cut-off. Candidates must secure at least 25% marks in order to be eligible for TS EACMET counselling and seat allotment procedure. To prepare the cut-off, certain factors like number of seats offered, number of applicants, previous cutoff trends and more will be taken into account.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2019
All the candidates who have met the cut-off and secured a rank in the TS EAMCET 2019 will be called for counselling and seat allotment procedure. TS EAMCET counselling of 2019 will be held in the offline mode and candidates will be required to appear in person at the stated institutes. Candidates will then have to register at the designated help centers. All shortlisted/ eligible candidates will be required to bring a copy as well as original documents for verification. Each candidate will be required to pay a counselling fee of depending on the category he/she belongs to and also choose the course and college he/she wants admission to.