JNTU, Hyderabad has been released the TS EAMCET Result 2021 online on its official site. The result has been out for only those candidates who have been part of the TS EAMCET 2021 exam. The registered candidates can check their results by login their account using their registration number, date of birth, and a hall ticket number. TS EAMCET scorecard reflects the score of the candidates secured in the exam and the qualifying status. Candidates need to submit qualifying examination marks/ Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket/CBSE/ICSE/DIPLOMA/OPEN SCHOOL by entering the application number and date of birth. And accordingly, the rank of the candidates is given as there is 75% weightage of entrance exam and 25% of 12th marks. On the basis of the rank card, candidates will participate for counselling.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
TS EAMCET Result Date 2021
The Important Dates of TS EAMCET in relation to events of the result are in tabular format. Candidates must go through all the given dates so that they do not miss out on any crucial event.
|TS EAMCET 2021 Events||Dates|
|TS EAMCET 2021 Engineering Exam||4th, 5th & 6th August 2021|
|TS EAMCET 2021 Medical Exam||9th & 10th August 2021|
|Downloading of rank card||25th August 2021 (Declared)|
|Counselling commences from||–|
The TS EAMCET 2021 Result has been announced. Check Result Here
Highlights Of TS EAMCET Result 2021
- All eligible candidates will be required to produce the TS EAMCET 2021 result at the time of TS EAMCET 2021 counselling during document verification.
- The result in the form of the rank card will not be sent to the candidates by post. All candidates must go online to download the same.
- TS EAMCET 2021 rank card will be applicable for the B. Tech course only for the academic session of 2018-19.
- If a candidate obtains a rank by improper means, for example by falsely claiming to belong to a particular category (SC, ST, etc), the candidate would be disqualified from the admission process.
How To Check The TS EAMCET 2021 Result?
In order to download the TS EAMCET result, the candidates have to follow the step given below to quickly and easily view their result of TS EAMCET 2021.
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET or click on the link available (Seek at the time of the event)
- Log in to the account using the TS EAMCET registration number and Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination.
- TS EAMCET 2021 Result will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and take a print out of the same for future reference.
TS EAMCET 2021 Rank Card
The rank card has been issued separately for each candidate who has to take the TS EAMCET 2021. Candidates need to go to the official website of TSCHE and download the rank card. The ranking of the candidate will be based on TS EAMCET 2021 normalized marks (75% weightage) and 10+2 marks (25% weightage).
What Do You Need TS EAMCET Rank Card 2021?
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University has been released the rank card after the declaration of the result. On the basis of rank, students participate in the counselling procedure. All candidates need to provide certain information for TS EAMCET 2021 Rank card such as :
- TS EAMCET 2021 Registration Number
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying examination
Details mentioned on TS EAMCET Rank Card 2021
Those who are downloading their TS EAMCET Rank Card must make sure that they check for all the below-mentioned details on it. The information present on the rank card of TS EAMCET should be as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- TS EAMCET and inter Weightage
- Gender, category, local area
- TS EAMCET 2021 marks obtained and combined Score
- Registration Number, TS EAMCET roll number, application number
- Group total/ group Maximum
- Hall Ticket number, Stream
- TS EAMCET Result 2021
- The rank obtained by the candidate in his/her category
Tie-Breaking Criteria of TS EAMCET Score 2021
While preparing the rank, there are cases in which the same score is secured by the no. of candidates. In such a situation, tie-breaking rules come in order to rank the candidates. The tie-breaking policy is:
- Candidate with higher marks in Mathematics will be placed higher
- If the tie still persists, candidate having higher marks in Physics will be placed higher
- If tie continuous, the candidate with high aggregate marks in their qualifying exam will be placed higher on merit
- Now if the tie is still there then, candidate older in age will be considered.