TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019: This article will provide the EAMCET question paper pattern for Telangana state. Information like TS EAMCET exam date and mode of the exam have been given under the TS EAMCET exam pattern 2019 section. Candidates must also go through the TS EAMCET 2019 syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and mathematics exam. Know the preparation tips of eamcet.tsche.ac.in 2019 examination in this article.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
TS EAMCET is an acronym for Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a state level examination conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological university), Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE i.e Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Engineering aspirants from Telangana state can fill the online application form and take the exam which will be conducted in the online mode In April 2nd week of May 2019. To know all the information related to the exam pattern and syllabus, go through the section below.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019
TS EAMCET is a very important examination for all the aspiring candidates who want to pursue engineering at the undergraduate level. To prepare well for the EAMCET exam, candidates must make sure that they know the full details related to the examination like the mode and duration of the exam as well as the exam pattern like the number of questions, sections of the question paper, the marking scheme, etc. Know the full exam pattern of Telangana EAMCET 2019 given below:
- MODE – TS EACMET will be conducted in the online computer based mode for the academic session of 2019-20.
- DURATION – The exam will be held for a duration of three hours i.e. 180 minutes.
- LANGUAGE – The language of question paper will be in English, Telugu or Urdu (as applicable).
- SUBJECTS – TS EACMET questions will be from Physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- NO. OF QUESTIONS – There will be a total of 160 questions, 40 from Physics and chemistry each and 80 from mathematics.
- TYPE OF QUESTIONS – The questions will be of Multiple choice type.
- MARKING SCHEME – 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no provision of negative marking in TS EAMCET 2019.
TS EAMCET 2019 Marking Scheme
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019
The preparation of TS EAMCET will be incomplete without knowing the syllabus of TS EAMCET 2019. The syllabus will comprise of topics of Subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics. These topics of TS EACMET will be from class 11th and 12th class. Have a look at the topics under the three subjects given below:
- Communication Systems
- Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Magnetism and Matter
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Current Electricity
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Wave Optics
- Ray Optics and Optical Instrumental
- Kinetic Theory
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Motion In a Plane
- Motion In a Straight Line
- Physical World
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing C, H and O (Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acid
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- d and f Block Elements & Coordination Compounds
- p-Block Elements
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- Surface Chemistry
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques and Hydrocarbons
- Environmental Chemistry
- p-Block Elements – Group 14 (Carbon Family)
- p-Block Elements – Group 13 (Boron Family)
- The s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acid Bases
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Proper Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Atomic Structure
- Coordinate Geometry
- Vector Algebra
Preparation Tips for TS EAMCET 2019
Appearing candidates must prepare efficiently for the TS EACMET 2019 examination. Practice makes a man perfect and by following the below given preparation tips, candidates will be able to perform well in the exam. Check out the best preparation tips of TS EAMCET 2019 in the points below:
- Syllabus – The candidate must know the correct syllabus of the examination and collect the correct study material.
- TimeTable – Candidates must make a day-to-day time table for proper time management.
- Sample papers – Appearing students can revise the whole syllabus by practicing sample papers of TS EAMCET 2018. This way he/she will be able to know their strengths and weaknesses.
- Mock Test – Candidates must make sure to take the TS EAMCET Mock test which will help them become familiar with the CBT environment.
- Stay Healthy – Candidates must make sure to eat healthy food and have a normal sleeping pattern during preparation days.