TS DEECET 2020: Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (TS DEECET) 2020 is held in the online (computer-based test) mode in the month of June 2020. TS D.El.Ed result has been released. After the exam, the official examination authority publishes the counselling schedule for TS DEECET 2020 in the month of November 2020. Candidates who attended the examination can check their result online. To know more about the TS DEECET result and counselling 2020, scroll down.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The TS DEECET Result Has Been Declared! Download Now.
How To Check TS DEECET 2020 Result
- Go the the official website of TS DEECET 2020
- Click on the “ Result 2020” option.
- Enter the “journal number” and “reference ID”.
- TS DEECET 2020 Result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the same for future use.
Contents of TS DEECET 2020 Result
- Name of Candidate
- “Reference ID” and “Journal Number”
- Marks obtained in the examination
- Overall Rank secured
- Qualifying status
TS DEECET 2020 Counselling
Based on the marks obtained in the TS DEECET 2020, candidates shall be allotted seats for counselling into the Private Unaided Minority Elementary Teacher Education Institutions and Private Un-aided Non -Minority Elementary Teacher Education institutions. The shortlisted candidate must report to the allotted institution along the following list of documents for document verification. They also have to pay the admission fee to confirm their seat.
List of documents to be carried during counselling
- Printout of Application Form
- One of these Identity Proof is required from the student – Voter I.D. Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Pan Card/ Passport
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Original and Attested Copy of Provisional Certificate of the Examination passed
- Original and Attested Copy of Mark sheet of class 12 (or equivalent thereof)
- Original Character Certificate from the Head of School last attended
- Original and Attested Copy of certificate of Date of Birth (class X certificate)
- Original and Attested Copy of S.C./S.T. registration/ latest O.B.C. (non creamy layer) certificate on the name of student. (if applicable)