TNOU B.Ed Result 2020: The Tamil Nadu Open University provides course in B.Ed Program for candidates who wish to pursue a career in teaching. The admission in done on the basis the merit list. The merit list in return is created on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. The exam is held in December. Subsequently the TNOU B.Ed Result is also published. Furthermore, in order to download the TNOU Spl B.Ed Result, the candidates, must visit the official website. Therein, they must provide the required details. However, they must make sure that the details entered are valid. Since the candidate will not be able to check the TNOU B.Ed Result, otherwise.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Moreover, the TNOU Special B.Ed Result , contains important information. Therefore, the candidate must make sure that it is all correct. In case of discrepancy, the candidates must contact the examination authority. Furthermore, the candidate must save & download the TNOU B.Ed Result for future purposes. In order to know more about the TNOU B.Ed Result, keep on reading the article.
TNOU B.Ed Result Important Dates 2020
The candidates who will be appearing for the TNOU B.Ed Result, must make sure that they are updated with the important dates. The result will be updated on the official website. Therefore the candidates must keep on visiting it on a regular basis. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
|TNOU B.Ed Spl Ed 2020 entrance exam||December 2020|
|Date of publishing of Result||December 2020|
|1st Admission Counselling dates||January 2020|
|Commencement of the Programme||January 2020|
Steps To Download The TNOU B.Ed Result 2020
In order to download the TNOU B.Ed Result, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
- Primarily, the candidates must visit the official website of TNOU i.e. tnou.ac.in
- Therein, they will find on the Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) home page, the notofication screen.
- Later on, the top of the home page Results section will be shown.
- There will be a TNOU B.Ed section on the top of the home page.
- The candidates must click on it. Thereafter, they will be redirected to the result updates.
- Therein, they will must check for the TNOU B.Ed (Spl.Ed) Result 2020.
- They must click on the link which is available.
- Thereafter, a login page will be opened
- The candidates must enter their enrollment number.
- Thereafter, they must click on the submit button.
- Subsequently, the Tamil Nadu Open University B.Ed (Spl.Ed) Result PDF will be opened.
- Furthermore, the candidates must save & download the TNOU B.Ed Result PDF for future purposes.
Details Mentioned On The TNOU B.Ed Result 2020
The TNOU B.Ed Result is an important facet from the exam point of view. Therefore, teh candidates must check it carefully. However, in case of any discrepancy, the candidates must contact the examination authority. They should not try to rectify it themselves. As it would only lead to further complications. Furthermore, we have mentioned the list of content mentioned on the TNOU B.Ed Result. Check further below.
- Name of the Candidates
- Father Name/ Husband Name
- Marks Scored
- Roll Number
- Date of birth
- Application form number
Minimum Marks Required In TNOU B.Ed Result 2020
The students studying in UG must obtain the minimum required marks in TNOU B.Ed Result. However, the marks differ according to the category of the students. Therefore, the candidates must check it carefully. Furthermore, we have mentioned information regarding the same. Check futher below.
|Open Competition (OC)||50|
|SC/ ST/ SCA (Arunthathiyars)||40|
TNOU B.Ed Semester Result 2020
The university also conducts the TNOU B.Ed Semester Result. The candidates will have to appear for the semester exam once a year. However, they must fill the application form & download the admit card before taking the exam. Subsequently, the TNOU B.Ed Semester Exam Result will be published on the official website. Therefore, the candidates must keep on visiting it from time to time. If the student clears the exam, then he/she will be promoted to the next semester. However, if the candidate fails, then he/she must appear for the re-examination. Moreover, they can also apply for revaluation of the marksheet, if such a situation arises.
Important Instructions Related To The TNOU B.Ed Result 2020
The candidates must keep certain points in mind whilst downloading the TNOU B.Ed Rank Card. Therefore, we have mentioned information related to the same. Check further below.
- The candidates who successfully filled the TNOU Application Form, will be able to check the result. However, the candidates who did not, will not be able to download it.
- Furthermore, the candidates must visit the official website in order to download the result.
- Also, they must provide the required credentials in order to download the result. However, they must make sure that the information provided is valid. Otherwise, the candidate will not be able to download the result.
- In case if there is any discrepancy on the TNOU B.Ed Result, the candidates must contact the examination authority. They shouldn’t try to correct it themselves. As it would only lead to further complications.
- Furthermore, the candidates must save & download the TNOU B.Ed Result for future purposes.
TNOU B.Ed Counselling 2020
Counselling is the final procedure which is held by the University for the final seat allocation of the candidates to the program. Candidates who will be selected on the basis of the marks in their qualifying examination will be called for the counselling procedure by the University. It is important for the candidates to report at the counselling centre for the final admission. Selected candidates will be provided with an Imitation letter mentioning all the important details related to the counselling procedure.
The counselling details will be provided in the letter which will be provided by the University to the candidate. Candidates will have to register themselves first in order to proceed with the counselling procedure. The schedule of Counselling for TNOU B.Ed 2020 will be announced soon on the official website of the University. It will be important that candidate goes through the details of the counselling very carefully mentioned in the official notification regarding the counselling which will be released by the University.
Candidates will also have to bring the important documents which will be mentioned in the notification. They must carry the original self-attested documents to the TNOU B.Ed counselling. However, they candidates must note that the final submission of the Admission fee will also be on the same day as the Seat Allotment. Candidates not fulfilling the required condition will not be provided with the admission and their candidature will be cancelled.