TMU was established by the government of Uttar Pradesh. It is located in Moradabad. The University offers a variety of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and diploma programmes. Moreover, Teerthanker Mahaveer University gives admission through entrance exam and merit-based. The University also accepts the test score of NEET, JEE, CAT, etc. However, applicants who are not appearing for the exams mentioned above will have to give the TMU entrance exam. The TMU admit card 2020 will be issued in the last week of June 2020. However, students can download the hall pass 2020 online from their official website. However, the University conducts a TMU entrance test for B.Tech and Architecture aspirants. It is mandatory for all the candidates to appear for these entrance test. Moreover, the admit card for all the entrance test will be available on different dates. The hall pass consists of information about the exam and the candidate.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The article has all the necessary information about TMU admit card 2020. Keep reading the article if you want to know more.
Important dates for TMU
TMU admit card 2020 will be available from the last week of June 2020. Students who have enrolled themselves for the entrance exam need to keep visiting the website. Moreover, the University will post the admission schedule online on their website. Candidates should keep visiting their online portal. Moreover, TMU has still not announced the official dates for the University admission. However, we have provided the tentative dates in our article. We will update our article as soon as the University posts the schedule. Mentioned below are the Tentative dates for TMU admit card 2020:
Starting of TMU application form
The first week of May 2020
Last date of TMU application form
The second week of June 2020
Issue of TMU admit card
The last week of June 2020
Steps to download TMU Admit card 2020
TMU admit card will be available from the last week of June 2020. The hall pass will be available online. Moreover, there is no other way to get an entry ticket. The admit card 2020 carries all the necessary information about the candidate and the entrance exam. However, applicants who are appearing for JEE, NEET, etc do not have to give TMU entrance exam. Moreover, candidates are advised to carry their ID proof with them. Also, aspirants need to show the photocopy of their admit card. Applicants who do not get their admit card will not be allowed to give the exam. However, it is important to have a physical copy of the admit card. Mentioned below are the steps to download TMU admit card 2020:
- Firstly, candidates need to go on TMU’s official website. The online portal of the University is http://tmu.ac.in.
- Then, students need to click on Admit card 2020. It will be on the homepage of RTMUS’s website.
- It will redirect the applicants to a new page.
- After that, aspirants need to fill in the required details.
- It will again redirect to a new page.
- Then, students can download the admit card.
- Lastly, candidates need to take out a print out of the hall pass.
Details mentioned on TMU admit card 2020
TMU admit card 2020 is a very important document. Personal details of the candidate are provided in the hall pass. Moreover, it also has entrance exam information. Every candidate needs to get the entry ticket on the exam day. Students will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without TMU admit card 2020. Moreover, Applicants should check all the details mentioned on the hall pass carefully. Given below are the details mentioned on Teerthanker Mahaveer University admit card 2020:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the student
- Application number
- The venue of the entrance exam
- Date and time of the entrance test
- Signature of the HOD of the admissions department
There are a few important instructions mentioned on TMU admit card 2020. These rules should be followed by the candidates. Moreover, it is important for all the students to follow these instructions. TMU important instructions are mentioned below:
- Candidates need to download the admit card from TMU ‘s official website.
- Students should take a print out of the Hall pass.
- Applicants should read the instructions given on the admit card carefully.
- Aspirants should get their hall pass on the day of their exam.
- Students should also check the details mentioned on the admit card are correct or not.
- Candidates should reach the venue 30 mins before the given time.
- Aspirants should carry their ID proof during the exam.
- Strict action will be taken against students who get caught cheating.