TMU Admit Card 2022: TMU was established by the government of Uttar Pradesh. It is located in Moradabad. The University offers a variety of Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and diploma programmes. Moreover, Teerthanker Mahaveer University (TMU) gives admission through the entrance exam and merit-based. The University also accepts the test score of NEET, JEE, CAT, etc. However, applicants who are not appearing for the exams mentioned above will have to give the TMU entrance exam. The TMU admit card 2022 will be issued soon. However, students can download the hall pass 2022 online from their official website. However, the University conducts a TMU entrance test for B.Tech and Architecture aspirants.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It is mandatory for all the candidates to appear for these entrance tests. Moreover, the admit card for all the entrance tests will be available on different dates. The hall pass consists of information about the exam and the candidate. The article has all the necessary information about TMU 2022 hall ticket Keep reading the article if you want to know more.
TMU Admission Dates 2022
TMU admit card 2022 will be available on the official site. We will update our article as soon as the University posts the schedule. Mentioned below are the dates for TMU admit card 2022:
|Issue of TMU admit card||notify soon|
Steps To Download TMU Admit Card 2022
TMU admit card will be available in the official site. The hall pass will be available online. Moreover, there is no other way to get an entry ticket. The TMU admit card 2022 carries all the necessary information about the candidate and the entrance exam. However, applicants who are appearing for JEE, NEET, etc do not have to give TMU entrance exam. Moreover, candidates are advised to carry their ID proof with them. Also, aspirants need to show a photocopy of their admit card. Applicants who do not get them admit cards will not be allowed to give the exam. However, it is important to have a physical copy of the admit card. Mentioned below are the steps to download TMU hall ticket 2022:
- Firstly, candidates need to go on TMU’s official website. The online portal of the University is http://tmu.ac.in.
- Then, students need to click on Admit card 2022. It will be on the homepage of RTMUS’s website.
- It will redirect the applicants to a new page.
- After that, aspirants need to fill in the required details.
- It will again redirect to a new page.
- Then, students can download the admit card.
- Lastly, candidates need to take out a printout of the hall pass.
Details Mentioned On TMU Admit Card 2022
TMU admit card 2022 is a very important document. Personal details of the candidate are provided in the hall pass. Moreover, it also has entrance exam information. Every candidate needs to get an entry ticket on exam day. Without TMU admit card 2022, the candidates can’t enter the examination hall. Moreover, Applicants should check all the details mentioned on the hall pass carefully. Given below are the details mentioned on Teerthanker Mahaveer University admit card 2022:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the student
- Application number
- The venue of the entrance exam
- Date and time of the entrance test
- Signature of the HOD of the admissions department
Important Instructions for TMU Admission 2022
There are a few important instructions mentioned on TMU admit card 2022. Candidates must follow the rules as per the admit card instructions. Moreover, it is important for all the students to follow these instructions. TMU important instructions are written below:
- Candidates need to download the admit card from TMU’s official website.
- Students should take a printout of the Hall pass.
- Applicants should read the instructions given on the admit card carefully.
- Aspirants should get their hall pass on the day of their exam.
- Students should also check the details mentioned on the admit card are correct or not.
- Candidates should reach the venue 30 mins before the given time.
- Aspirants should carry their ID proof during the exam.
- Strict action will be taken against students who get caught cheating.