Tamil Nadu Board Result 2020: TN Board HS (+1) 11th and (+2) 12th Class Board Result has been announced. The Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE), is the official authority that releases the Tamil Nadu Board 10th Result. In order to download the result, the candidates must visit the official website (dge.tn.gov.in) or (tnresults.nic.in). Subsequently, the candidates must enter their registration number & DOB in order to access the Tamil Nadu Board Result. Furthermore, the candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks will be deemed as qualified. Thereafter, the qualified candidates must collect their original mark-sheet from their schools. In order to know more about & download the Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th, 11th, 12th Result & History Books PDF, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Tamil Nadu 12th HSE (+2) Result Declared. Click Here to Check TN Board 12th Result
- TN Board 11th Result 2020 Announced
Tamil Nadu Board Class 10, 11, 12 Result PDF Download Date 2020
The candidates who appeared for their Tamil Nadu (TN) Board Examination, must be direly waiting for their results. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
|Tamil Nadu 10th Result 2020||Important Dates|
|Exam||27th Mar – 13 Apr 2020|
|Tamil Nadu 11th Result 2020||Important Dates|
|Exam||4th Mar-26 Mar 2020|
|Result||16th July 2020 (Declared)|
|Tamil Nadu 12th Result 2020||Important Dates|
|Exam||2nd Mar – 24 Mar 2020|
|Result||16th July 2020 (Declared)|
Steps To Download The Result Of Tamil Nadu Board Examinations 2020
In order to check the Tamil Nadu Board Examination Result 2020, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information pertinent to the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidates must choose their respective classes. After that, they will be redirected to a new page, wherein, they will find a direct link to the Tamil Nadu Board result login option under the schedule table.
- Also, they can visit the official website of DGE (dge.tn.nic.in), Tamil Nadu in order to retrieve their result.
- Thereafter, they must choose the Tamil Nadu Board Result as per their classes.
- Subsequently, they will reach the result login option.
- Herein, the candidates must enter their registration number & DOB.
- Subsequently, they must click on the “Get Marks” button.
- Thereafter, the result will be displayed om the screen.
- The candidates must save & download the result of class 10th, 11th, 12th Tamil Nadu Board examination for future purposes.
Tamil Nadu Board Result Revaluation Process 2020
In case the students are not satisfied with their Tamil Nadu Class 10th, 12th Board Result, they can always apply for revaluation. Therefore, in order to help such students, the board has organized the process of re totaling marks. In this process, the board examines & totals the marks secured by the candidate. The primary aim of the process is to check if any mistake was made whilst checking the paper. In order to apply for this process, the candidates must fill up the Tamil Nadu Board Result Revaluation application form from the official website after the result is declared. Thereafter, they must also pay the fees as per their subjects. Once the answer sheets are checked by the subject expert, the board will update the result on the official website.
What After The Declaration Of The Result 2020?
As soon as the students of class 10th & 12th receive their result, they become restless & confused about the subsequent process. Since they are required to makes important decisions thereafter. Therefore, in order to help the candidate, we have provided certain points. The class 12th student need to make his/her decision really fast. As, the seats fill out at a rapid speed after the Tamil Nadu Class 10th & 12th Board Result is declared. They can then, choose a specialty, either of the same stream or different. In case the student had arts, then he/she can choose to build a career in teaching, literature or history. Or they can choose something totally indifferent.
However, the student of class 10th, has three choices. He/she can choose between, Science, Arts & Commerce. They must choose the stream, which has the maximum number of subject of their likeness. Also, the student must discuss it with someone before making the final decision.