SET Exam Pattern 2020: The Symbiosis International University (SIU) releases the SET 2020 exam pattern. It is mandatory for each appearing candidate to know the SITEEE Exam Pattern 2020. The exam pattern guides the candidate about the examination. SET takes place every year to provide admission to the candidates to a variety of courses. In order to prepare well for the exam, candidates must also know the correct SET Syllabus 2020. In this article, we will talk about the exam pattern of SET as well as the SET Syllabus.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
SET Exam Pattern 2020
In order to sit for the exam, the candidates must make sure to check the full SET exam pattern. The exam pattern for SET 2020 is different than the Symbiosis entrance test for other courses. SITEEE 2020 exam pattern will contain information about the exam, such as the duration of the exam, exam mode, the number of questions, sections, marking scheme, etc. Check the SET 2020 exam pattern here.
- Mode of the Examination – SET 2020 will take place in online mode.
- Exam Duration – 150 minutes or 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of questions –The question paper will be of objective type.
- Sections –SITEEE 2020 question paper will contain 25 questions from Physics and Chemistry each and 50 from mathematics.
- Marking scheme – 2 marks will be allotted to each correct answer.
- Total Marks: The entire question paper will be of 200 marks.
Marking Scheme-SET 2020
Check out the SET 2020 marking scheme given below. This table will give a clear idea to the candidates about the number of questions that come in the exam subject-wise.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
SET Syllabus 2020
The official website will release the SITEEE 2020 syllabus for all appearing candidates. Those who are taking the SET 2020 for B. Tech will be asked questions from class 12th Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Understanding the syllabus is a very important part of the preparation process. Therefore, the candidates need to be well-aware of the SET Syllabus 2020.
SET Preparation Tips 2020
After knowing the syllabus and exam pattern of SET 2020, the candidates must know how to use these for the best preparation. With both these tools at hand, candidates must know the preparation strategy for the examination. Check the SET 2020 preparation tips below.
- Candidates must know the correct and full syllabus of SET 2020.
- With the syllabus, candidates can collect the right study material. There are a lot of books and sample papers that are available for the preparation of SET.
- The candidates can take the sample tests that will be available in the online mode on various websites. This will help the candidates in understanding the CBT environment.
- For effective preparation every day, students must make a time table on a daily basis. This will help in time management of the day.
- Candidates must cover all the topics and understand each concept.
- After completing the syllabus, candidates must revise all the chapters.
- At last, it is also important for every candidate to take care of their health.
So, this was all about the SET Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and some preparation tips. If you have any additional queries, let us know in the comment section.