SET Admit Card 2024: The Admit Card will be released on 29th April 2024. The candidates can access their Admit Card on the official website. Symbiosis International University (SIU) organizes the SET exam every year. Through this exam, the candidates can seek admission into various UG courses at University. In order to sit for SET 2024, the candidates must possess the Admit Card. SET is a Computer-Based Test (CBT). In this article, we will take you through the entire details of SET Hall Ticket 2024.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
SITEEE Admit Card Date 2024
Symbiosis International University (SIU) announces the dates regarding the release of the admit card.
|Release of SITEEE Admit Card||29th April 2024|
|SET (SITEEE) Examination||14th May 2024|
SET Admit Card 2024
The candidates can access the admit card only through online mode. SET Admit card will not be sent to the candidates via post. Therefore, all the candidates must keep their admit cards safe and secure.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
The candidates must remember that the official authority will not issue a duplicate admit card in case the student loses it. Further, the candidates will have to download the admit card and get it printed. It is necessary for the candidates to print the admit card in color. Black & white printouts are not acceptable. Moreover, it is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they check the details written on the SITEEE Admit card, such as their name, date of birth, and other details.
Steps To Download SITEEE (SET) 2024 Admit Card
Here are some easy steps to download the SET admit card.
- Head to the official website of SET
- Click on the link to download the SET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2024
- The candidate will have to enter the login credentials to access the admit card
- As soon as the candidates enter the login credentials, they will notice their admit card on the screen
- Make sure that all the details written on the admit card are correct. Therefore, the candidates must carefully verify the details
- Further, download the SET Admit Card and take a color printout of it
Symbiosis SET 2024 Instructions
We have written a few instructions that every candidate must remember at the time of the exam.
- The candidates must report to the venue 1 hour prior to the examination time
- It is necessary for all the candidates to report to the exam venue with their Admit Card
- The Admit Card will be verified by the official authority. In order to enter the examination hall, the candidates must get their admit cards verified
- No electronic gadget, mobile phone, or study books, etc will be allowed inside the examination hall
- Morning Session (Law and Design Test): If the candidate is going to appear for the morning test, they must reach the venue by 7:30 a.m. to verify their admit card. In addition to this, the candidates will also have to go through the biometric data capture at the exam venue. The authority will not give extra time to the candidate who reaches late to the venue
- Afternoon Session (General and Engineering Test): If the candidate is appearing for the evening test, then they should reach by 12:30 p.m. to give time to biometric data capture at the exam venue. It is important to note that no extra time will be given to the candidates if they reach late
- In the absence of SITEEE Admit Card, the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam
- Calculators, digital watches, alarm clocks, etc are strictly not allowed inside the examination hall
- Please ensure to have the latest passport size, colour photograph is pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided before appearing for the test (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
- Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following.
- Driving license.
- Voter ID Card.
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
Details Present On SET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2024
The Admit Card of SET contains all the details written below. The candidates must make sure to check that all the information is correct.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Date of the Examination
- Exam Time
- Reporting Time
So, the candidate will find all this information on the Admit Card 2024. It is important to realize that the Admit Card is a very essential document. Therefore, the candidates must keep it safe.
Exam Centres-SET 2024
The exam will take place across many cities in India. The candidate can select up to 3 cities as their preference to appear for the test. Cities can be picked by the candidates according to their convenience. The candidate must choose the exam centre that is close to where they reside. This will make it easier for them to reach the venue of the exam.
|Sr. No.||City||Sr. No.||City||Sr. No.||City|
|1||Agra – Uttar Pradesh||28||Faridabad – Delhi NCR||56||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|2||Ahmedabad – Gujarat||29||Gandhinagar – Gujarat||57||Mysuru – Karnataka|
|3||Ahmednagar – Maharashtra||30||Gangtok / Bardang – Sikkim||58||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|4||Ajmer – Rajasthan||31||Guwahati – Assam||59||Nashik – Maharashtra|
|5||Aligarh – Uttar Pradesh||32||Gwalior – Madhya Pradesh||60||Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|6||Prayagraj – Uttar Pradesh||33||Hooghly – West Bengal||61||Noida – G Noida – Gaziabad – Delhi NCR|
|7||Ambala – Haryana||34||Hyderabad – Telangana||62||Panipat – Haryana|
|8||Amravati – Maharashtra||35||Indore – Madhya Pradesh||63||Panjim – Goa|
|9||Amritsar – Punjab||36||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh||64||Patiala- Punjab|
|10||Anand – Gujarat||37||Jaipur – Rajasthan||65||Patna – Bihar|
|11||Asansol – West Bengal||38||Jalandhar – Punjab||66||Port Blair – Andaman and Nicobar Island|
|12||Aurangabad – Maharashtra||39||Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir||67||Pune – Maharashtra|
|13||Bareilly – Uttar Pradesh||40||Jamshedpur – Jharkhand||68||Raipur – Chhattisgarh|
|14||Belagavi (Belgaum) – Karnataka||41||Jhansi – Uttar Pradesh||69||Rajkot – Gujarat|
|15||Bengaluru – Karnataka||42||Jodhpur – Rajasthan||70||Ranchi – Jharkhand|
|16||Bhilai – Chhattisgarh||43||Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh||71||Roorkee – Uttarakhand|
|17||Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh||44||Karnal – Haryana||72||Shillong – Meghalaya|
|18||Bhubaneswar – Odisha||45||Kochi / Ernakulam – Kerala||73||Shimla – Himachal Pradesh|
|19||Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh||46||Kolhapur – Maharashtra||74||Siliguri – West Bengal|
|20||Chandigarh / Mohali – Punjab||47||Kolkata – West Bengal||75||Surat – Gujarat|
|21||Chennai – Tamil Nadu||48||Kota – Rajasthan||76||Thane – Maharashtra|
|22||Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu||49||Kottayam – Kerala||77||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|23||Cuttack – Odisha||50||Kozhikode – Kerala||78||Thrissur – Kerala|
|24||Dehradun – Uttarakhand||51||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh||79||Udaipur – Rajasthan|
|25||Delhi Gurugram – Delhi NCR||52||Ludhiana – Punjab||80||Vadodara – Gujarat|
|26||Dhanbad – Jharkhand||53||Madurai – Tamil Nadu||81||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
|27||Dibrugarh – Assam||54||Mangaluru(Mangalore) – Karnataka||82||Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh|
|55||Meerut – Uttar Pradesh||83||Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh|
This is the official list as of now. In case there any changes in the exam centres, we will update them here. Other than this, if you have any further questions or doubts, you can write down in the comment section below.