SET Admit Card 2020: The Admit Card has been released online. The candidates can access their Admit Card on the official website. Symbiosis International University (SIU) organizes SET every year. Through this exam, the candidates can seek admission into various UG courses in University. In order to sit for SET 2020, the candidates must possess the Admit Card. SET is a Computer-Based Test (CBT). In this article, we will take you through the entire details of SET Hall Ticket 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
SITEEE/ SET Admit Card 2020– Download Now
SITEEE Admit Card Date 2020
Symbiosis International University (SIU) has announced the dates regarding the release of the admit card. Candidates can check the table below.
|Release of SITEEE Admit Card||Released|
|SET (SITEEE) Examination||19th July 2020|
SET Admit Card 2020
The candidates can access the admit card only through online mode. SET Admit card will not be sent to the candidates via post. Therefore, all the candidates must keep their admit cards safe and secure.
The candidates must remember that the official authority will not issue a duplicate admit card in case the student loses it. Further, the candidates will have to download the admit card and get it printed. It is necessary for the candidates to print the admit card in color. Black & white printouts are not acceptable. Moreover, it is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they check the details written on the SITEEE Admit card, such as their name, date of birth, and other details.
Steps to Download SITEEE (SET) 2020 Admit Card
Here are some easy steps to download the SET admit card.
- Head to the official website of SET
- Click on the link to download the SET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020
- The candidate will have to enter the login credentials to access the admit card
- As soon as the candidates enter the login credentials, they will notice their admit card on the screen
- Make sure that all the details written on the admit card are correct. Therefore, the candidates must carefully verify the details
- Further, download the SET Admit Card and take a color printout of it
Symbiosis SET 2020 Instructions
We have written a few instructions that every candidate must remember at the time of the exam.
- The candidates must report to the venue 1 hour prior to the examination time
- It is necessary for all the candidates to report at the exam venue with their Admit Card
- The Admit Card will be verified by the official authority. In order to enter into the examination hall, the candidates must get their admit cards verified
- No electronic gadget, mobile phone, or study books, etc will be allowed inside the examination hall
- Morning Session (Law and Design Test): If the candidate is going to appear for the morning test, they must reach the venue by 7:30 a.m. to verify their admit card. In addition to this, the candidates will also have to go through the biometric data capture at the exam venue. The authority will not give extra time to the candidate who reaches late to the venue
- Afternoon Session (General and Engineering Test): If the candidate is appearing for the evening test, then they should reach by 12:30 p.m. to give time to biometric data capture at the exam venue. It is important to note that no extra time will be given to the candidates if they reach late
- In the absence of SITEEE Admit Card, the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam
- Calculators, digital watches, alarm clocks, etc are strictly not allowed inside the examination hall
- The candidates will not be given permission to leave the hall till 10:15 a.m. in case of the morning session. For the evening session, the time to leave it 3:15 p.m
Details Present On SET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020
The Admit Card of SET contains all the details written below. The candidates must make sure to check that all the information is correct.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Date of the Examination
- Exam Time
- Reporting Time
So, the candidate will find all this information on the Admit Card 2020. It is important to realize that the Admit Card is a very essential document. Therefore, the candidates must keep it safe.
Exam Centres-SET 2020
The exam will take place across many cities in India. The candidate can select up to 3 cities as their preference to appear for the test. Cities can be picked by the candidates according to their convenience. The candidate must choose the exam centre that is close to where they reside. This will make it easier for them to reach the venue of the exam.
- Vijayawada & Visakhapatnam
- Delhi NCR 1 (Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad)
- Delhi NCR 2 (Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad)
- Port Blair
- Navi Mumbai
This is the official list as of now. In case there any changes in the exam centres, we will update them here. Other than this, if you have any further questions or doubts, you can write down in the comment section below.