SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2019: The SRM University will release the SRMJEEE exam pattern 2019 for those candidates who are going to appear for SRMJEEE 2019. The Exam pattern details like the number of questions, marking scheme, the mode, and duration of the exam have been detailed out in this article. Candidates can check the SRMJEEE syllabus 2019 for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. SRMJEEE 2019 will be conducted in the month of April 2019. The preparation tips for candidates have been given here.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
SRMJEEE Exam pattern 2019
Before starting off with the preparation of SRMJEEE 2019, candidates must make sure to go through the exam pattern as prescribed by SRM University. The SRMJEEE exam pattern 2019 has been given below:
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Mode – SRMJEEE 2019 will be conducted in the online computer based mode.
- Duration – The exam will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Language – SRMJEEE 2019 exam paper will be in the English language.
- Type of Questions – The questions will be of Objective type (multiple type questions).
- Subjects – SRMJEEE 2019 questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Number of Questions – There will be a total of 105 questions, 35 from each subject.
- Marking Scheme – 3 marks will be awarded to each question and there is no provision of negative marking.
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2019
To prepare efficiently and gather the right study material, candidates must make sure to go through the SMJEEE syllabus 2019. Check the section below to know the syllabus topics from Physics, Chemistry and mathematics:
- Electronics and Communication
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Units and Measurement
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Energetics
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- States of Matter
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Vector Algebra
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Differential Calculus
- Sequences and Series
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Sets, Relations and Functions
SRMJEEE 2019 Preparation Tips
- Timetable – Candidates must prepare a timetable on a daily basis to plan their day and manage their time. With the help of the timetable, candidates will be able to give equal time to each subject.
- Syllabus – Candidates must know the correct syllabus of SRMJEEE 2019. This will help him/her to gather the correct right study material and prepare well.
- Sample Papers – After completing the syllabus, candidates must make sure to solve sample papers to understand the type of questions that will come in the exam.
- Coaching Institutes – Candidates can join the batch-wise tuition centers that prepare candidates for various entrance examinations like SRMJEEE 2019.
- Keep Fit – One must know that health is wealth and therefore the candidate must eat healthy food and have a normal sleeping pattern during preparation days. This will help the candidate to be fit on the day of the exam.