SRM Institute will process the SRMJEEE Counselling 2021 after the declaration of the result. All the qualified students will be able to participate in the counselling of SRMJEEE 2021. The SRMJEEE counselling will be held in various phases for the different SRM Campuses. Thus the candidates who will clear the exam and be on the merit list can take part in SRMJEEE Counselling. The process of counselling will take place offline mode. However, they have to download the counselling call letter and visit the reporting centre in person. And further candidates have All the candidates who are going to appear for the counselling can check SRMJEEE counselling dates & procedures here. University counselling schedule held in:
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
- Kattankulathur Campus
- Ramapuram Campus
- NCR Ghaziabad Campus
- Vadapalani Campus
- Delhi – NCR Sonepat Campus
- Amaravati Campus
SRMJEEE Counselling 2021 Dates
All qualified students must be aware of the important dates regarding the counselling process. Check out the dates mention below. Have a look at the table below for SRMJEEE 2021 Counselling Dates:
|SRMJEEE 2021 exam||April 2021|
|Phase I Counselling of SRMJEEE 2021||May 2021|
|Commencement of Academic Session||June 2021|
Facts About SRMJEEE Counselling 2021
- SRM University will conduct SRMJEEE 2021 counselling in the offline mode.
- Candidates will be called based on their merit list. There will be one or more than one round based on the number of seats available after each round of counselling.
- During the SRMJEEE Counselling 2021 candidates will be required to choose the specialization/ branch of study according to their preference.
- SRM University will issue the provisional allotment letter (PAL) that will confirm the candidate’s admission. This will be done upon the payment of Rs. 2,10,000/- (includes Registration cum Counselling Fee of Rs. 10,000/- and Part of first-year tuition Fee).
- On the confirmation of the seats and branch allotment, the candidates have to pay the required admission fee.
Documents Required For SRMJEEE Counselling 2021
- BTech Counseling call letter
- SRMJEE 2021 Rank card
- Admit Card/Hall ticket of the +2 board examination
- Mark sheet of Class 10th as proof of date of birth
- Mark sheet of Class 12th or it’s equivalent (if results are announced)
- Photo ID proof (PAN, Aadhar, Passport) – Original for verification and return and Photocopy
- Canceled cheque leaf with the name of the Candidate/Parent/Grand Parent printed.
- Receipt(s) for payment made through the E-Pay facility or Demand Draft.
How To Participate In The SRMJEEE Counselling Process 2021?
The qualified candidates will have to participate in the counselling process of SRMJEEE that includes the following steps:
Candidates have to visit the official website of SRM and log in to their accounts. In order to log in, they required to have their Application number, Rank, Programme Applied for and Date of Birth. After filling all the required information, candidates will be able to download the counselling call letter.
Payment Of The Fees
Candidates have to pay Rs. 2,10,000/- (includes Registration Fee of Rs. 10,000/- and Part of the first year *tuition Fee). Upon the payment, the Provisional Allotment Letter will be issued. One can pay the payment through E-Pay or through Demand Draft for Rs. 2,10,000/- drawn in favor of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai. Please note that no other mode of payment (cash/cheque) will be accepted.
Visit The Reporting Centre
Thus as per the date and time allotted to the students, have to visit the reporting centre. As per the rank of the candidates, allotment of dates and timing will be done. If the candidates fail to report at the reporting centre then he/she will be disqualified.
After payment of Rs. 2,10,000/- during counselling and receiving the Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL), the balance tuition fee, if any, will be required to be paid on or before the date given by the institute for the same. If candidates fail to pay the required amount their admission will be canceled. Then the vacancy left will be filled by the waiting list candidates.
Seat allotment 2021
The Provisional allotment letter (PAL) will be issued to the candidate upon the payment of the SRMJEEE 2021 Registration and Tuition fee. The candidate must pay the balance tuition fee before the last deadline after receiving the SRMJEEE seat allotment letter. If candidates fail to pay the remaining fee, his/her candidature will be canceled. After payment of Rs. 2,10,000/- during counselling and receiving the Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL), the balance tuition fee must be paid before the due date.
Address And Contact Details Of Campuses Where Common SRMJEEE Counseling Happens:
|Kattankulathur Campus||Dr. T.P. Ganesan Auditorium, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603 203, Tamil Nadu||Helpdesk:|
+91 (044) 27455510, 47437500
|Ramapuram Campus||Bharathi Salai, Ramapuram,|
Chennai – 600 089.
|Phone: 1800 102 1525 (Toll Free)|
|NCR Ghaziabad Campus||NCR Campus – Modinagar, Delhi Meerut Road, Ghaziabad,|
Pin code – 201204
|Phone: 01232-234301(10 Lines) 4319, 4346, 4352|
|Vadapalani Campus||No.1, Jawaharlal Nehru Road,|
(100 feet Road, Near Vadapalani Signal),
Chennai – 600 026.
|Phone: +91-44-4396 9966, +91-44-4396 9967|
|Delhi – NCR Sonepat Campus||Plot No. 39, Rajiv Gandhi Education City Delhi-NCR Sonepat – Kundli Urban Complex, Post Office P.S.Rai, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Sonipat, Haryana 131029||+91-8816033301 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 9541779883|
|Amaravati Campus||Neerukonda, Mangalagiri Mandal, Guntur District, Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh 522502||Phone: +91-866-2429299 / 1800-599-2233 (Toll Free)|