Seasly Maritime Training and Services
SEASLY MARITIME TRAINING AND SERVICES is one of the most successful companies in the field of Marine Training and Placement. The institute was established in Ambala city. Later, we expanded to our current location 17-A, pram nagar, Chadha properties building, 2nd floor near Bata showroom Ambala city (HR) pin code – 134003 in 2017. SEASLY MARITIME TRAINING AND SERVICES is registration No. U80101HR2017PTC071922 and is committed to providing a worldwide marine community with the quality Marine Training and Services. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality services that include classes, materials, lodging and meals with courses tailored according to individuals’ needs and fully integrated to company policies.
After the successful completion of training, the students are placed to the shipping companies and we have a very good placement record. So far, we have placed many students who are on board on Foreign Going Vessels. We also sponsor our students who perform outstanding during the training program. To prepare students for all India entrance exam conducted by IMU and for the written / interviews / psychometric tests conducted by different shipping companies To inform and educate the youth about the Merchant Navy as a career option To provide background information about shipping and its proud heritage To provide guidance to young people looking to join the merchant navy in terms of training OPTIONS AND FUTURE prospects.
To answer questions and clear doubts about this career In addition to these above goals, a formalized set of values to guide, develop and shape the career of the candidate in Merchant Navy. The practical expression of these values and objectives can be seen in the collaborative relationships we build, the standards by which we measure our work, and the commitments we make to our people. In a short span of time, we have gained the trust of many clients, who in turn have benefited from our collective experience in providing these services. Our team consists of experienced professionals who are extremely proficient in their respective fields. Our service procedures ensure that we understand every requirement of the client in detail, before offering to them the most appropriate recommendation for their business needs. Our communication and network facilities ensure that we are always available to our clients to provide them with timely assistance.
Seasly Maritime Admission 2019
Seasly Maritime 2019 Admission Procedure can be done in two ways. Seasly Maritime provides admission using the offline and online process.
|Didn't score well in JEE MAIN don't lose hope apply for Other Top Private Universities in India|
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
SEASLY MARITIME OFFLINE ADMISSION
To get yourself enrolled in one of our courses you can set up a meeting over phone and visit us. We will answer any questions you might have and get the admission process started.
Or you can send your documents and passport size photos through courier. To get more information on this just give us a call or send us an email.
SEASLY MARITIME ONLINE ADMISSION
This is the easiest way to enroll at Rudraksha Maritime Training and Services. Just click on the “Apply Now” button below and fill out the form.
Seasly Maritime Admit Card 2019
Seasly Maritime Admit Card 2019 has been released on the official website: seaslymaritime.in. Candidates can download the Seasly Maritime Admit Card 2019 now using the roll number allotted to you.
Click Here to download the Seasly Maritime Admit Card 2019
Seasly Maritime Placement Companies
- Mashal Shipping Agency
- Sea Jewel Shipping Cargo LLC
- Global Shipping Services LLC
- White Sail Shipping LLC
- Golden Sea Shipping
- Moscow Marine Services LLC
- Oasis Maritime Shipping
- Yas Shipping Services
At the end of the six months all candidates will be on the ships. Seasly Maritime Training and Services Placement Services are an ISO 9001-2008 certified. Seasly Maritime Training and Services is vested with the commitment of placing its students in maritime job market. Seasly Maritime Training and Services is under empanelment of supply of skilled manpower to shipping companies throughout the world. As the candidates CDC is received he will be informed for the jobs in different countries for placement. Seasly Maritime Training and Services provides placement mainly in the foreign going vessels. Our placement team comprising of dedicated professionals are in constant touch with the leaders of Marine sectors for the placement of our students.
The leading international shipping companies are regularly recruiting our students directly. Our institute has achieved 100% placement of the candidates.
1. CDC (Continuous Discharge Certificate): CDC means a Continuous Discharge Certificate-cum- Seafarer’s Identity Document. CDC will be issued by the institute after completion of the training.
2. Passport: Passport is a document issued by the Government which certifies, for the purpose of international travel, the identity and nationality of its holder. The elements of identity are name, date of birth, sex and place of birth. Submitting passport to the institute is the responsibility of the candidate.
- These Standing Rules and Regulations of the Academy shall be binding on all trainees. These may be amended without prior intimation to the trainees.
- Gold ornaments or other valuable items or any kind of electrical appliances are not allowed to be kept in the trainees’ possession.
- Uniform is to be worn at all times during training. Hence, very few civilian clothes are to be brought along. Uniforms will be supplied within a week of joining.
- Trainees are permitted “Liberty” on Sundays between 0900 and 1900 hours.
- Trainees are not permitted to stay out of the campus overnight under any circumstances. Parents are requested not to make any request for the same.
- Visitors are permitted only on Sundays, between 1000 and 1800 hours.
- The use of tobacco, drugs and alcohol is strictly prohibited in the Academy. Defaulters will be dealt with severely.
- The training should not be affected by personal and religious practices of the trainees, who are free to exercise the same during their free time only.
- In the event a trainee has to leave the course due to his own fault or due to any other reason whatsoever, no refund will be given for any monies already paid to the Academy.
- If any damage is caused to the property of the Academy, it will be made good by the trainees, the expenses of the same being shared equally by all trainees.