RSCIT Admit Card 2020: The Admit card of Rajasthan State Certificate Information Technology (RSCIT) will release on the official website of VMOU or rkcl for the October 2020 exam. Candidates who are enrolled in the course will have to visit the website and download the Admit Card. It must be noted very carefully that the Admit card released is for the exam which is held after the completion of the course in order to evaluate if the candidate must be provided with the Diploma certificate or not. Only candidates pursuing the course are able to download it. For more of the details of RKCL Admit card 2020 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The RSCIT Admit Card for the 19th January Exam will be released before 15th January 2020. The direct link of the same will be made available as soon as the authority activates it. Till then, stay tuned to this article for future purposes.
RSCIT Admit Card 2020 Date
The Admit Card of RSCIT Exam will release on the official website as per on the scheduled date as announced by the examination conducting body. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the release of the Admit Card and must keep visiting the website regularly for any of the updates. It must be noted that the release of the Admit Card will be a few weeks before the exam and the dates will be available in the tabular format here once they are released by the examination conducting body.
|Admit Card Releasing date||Before 15th January 2020|
|RSCIT 2020 Exam||19th January 2020|
RSCIT Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card of Rajasthan State Certificate Information Technology will be released by the examination conducting authorities on the official website. Candidates who are enrolled in the course and have to appear for the exam will have to download the admit card and bring it on the day of the exam. It is a mandatory document which has to be bought on the day of the exam by the candidate. The entry in the examination hall will be prohibited without the Admit Card. It provides validation to the candidate to appear for the exam. The direct link of Admit Card will be made available on the website. It must be noted by the candidates that since there is no entrance exam for the admission to the course, the availability of the Admit Card of Rajasthan State Certificate for Information Technology (RSCIT) will be only for the final exams.
Candidates who have been pursuing this course for 3 months and desire to acquire a passing certificate providing validity to their knowledge in the course will have to appear for this Diploma course exam along with the Admit card. The link will be provided on the official website under the name of RSCIT Admit card. Candidates will have to click on the link and enter the required details in the login section for downloading the Admit Card successfully. The details mentioned on the Admit Card will be the Name of the candidate, course name, course code, date and time of the exam, the allotted centre of the exam and important instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Steps To Download RSCIT/RKCL Admit Card 2020
Candidates appearing for the exam will have to follow the steps which will be required to download RSCIT Hall Ticket 2020. Students who will be enrolled in the exam are advised to go through the steps mentioned below so to avoid any form of error while downloading the Admit card. Go through the procedure thoroughly from below:
- Visit the official website of the examination conducting body and go to the news of RSCIT 2020.
- Navigate for RSCIT 2020 Admit Card link. The link will be made available on the official website as per the scheduled date announced by the examination conducting body.
- Click on RSCIT Admit Card 2020 link and the login section will appear on the screen.
- Students enrolled in the course will have to provide the required details such as the Roll Number or the Date of Birth as asked in the login section.
- After entering the details, the Admit card of RSCIT 2020 will appear on the screen. One must go through the details mentioned on the document very carefully.
- Click on the download button and save the copy of RSCIT Admit Card 2020.
- Candidates must get at least two to three photocopies of the Admit card of RSCIT 2020.
Contents Mentioned on RSCIT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket of RSCIT. It is important that the details mentioned on the Admit card are checked by the students appearing for the exam. Go through the content which will be on RSCIT Admit card from the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Course Name
- Roll Number
- Date of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- Centre allotted for RSCIT examination.
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important Instructions.
Instructions Regarding RSCIT Admit Card 2020
Students who will be appearing for RSCIT 2020 will be required to go through the points important for them. Go through a few of the points which we have mentioned below.
- The Admit Card of RSCIT 2020 available on the official website of VMOU or rkcl as per on the scheduled date by the examination conducting body. It will be important to bring the Admit card on the day of the exam.
- The Admit card will mention all the required details which will be important for the candidates appearing for the exam.
- The authority will not allow the candidate to sit in the examination without admit card.
- The Admit card must not be damaged or torn in any manner, it will not be accepted otherwise.
- Candidates must go through the details mentioned on the Admit Card very carefully. In case of any form of error must contact the examination authorities immediately.
- The authority will not entertain any request for changing the exam centres. Candidates must be present at the centre as allotted to them for the exam of RSCIT 2020
- Students must also not edit or delete any form of details mentioned on the Admit card of RSCIT 2020, given that the information is provided from the examination conducting body.
- Candidate must bring at least one original Photo ID on the day of the exam along with Admit Card.
- One must print at least two to three copies of Admit Card.