Steps to Recover Lost JEE Main Application Number & Password: Forgot your JEE Main 2021 Application Number? Or Want to recover your JEE Main Password? Many candidates forgot the application number and password which make them facing troubles. This post will you to Recover Lost JEE Main Application Number & Password. Don’t worry, the process to recover the JEE Main Application Number or Password is quick and simple!
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
All candidates who are going to take the JEE Main 2021 must provide the correct details only as they will be printed on the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card.
How To Recover Lost JEE Main Application Number & Password?
- Visit the JEE Main 2021 official website and click on the Fill application form.
- Under “Only registered candidates sign in”, select “I can’t access my account”
- Select “I forgot my Application Number” and click on continue.
- Now enter your name, mother’s name, father’s name (as provided in the application form), date of birth, state of eligibility and the security pin was given.
- Click on Submit your form and the JEE main 2021 Application number will be displayed on the screen.
How To Retrieve forgotten JEE Main 2021 Login Password?
- Visit the JEE Main 2021 official website and click on the Fill application form link.
- Under “only registered candidates sign in”, select “I can’t access my account”
- Choose the mode through which you want to retrieve the password. ( Security Question & its Answer you chose during Form filling, through a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No., or through a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.)
Recover Lost JEE Main Application Number & Password through Security Question
- If you are choosing to retrieve the password using the security question and its answer you chose during application form filling, you have to enter your application number, security question, security answer and security pin as given on the screen and click on submit.
- After entering the correct security question and answer, you have to reset your password by entering a new one.
Recover JEE Main Login Password through Verification Code
- If you are using Verification code sent via text message to your registered mobile number enter your application number, date of birth, and the security pin provided on the screen.
- On submission, the registered mobile number will appear on the screen for confirmation. Click on “continue”.
- A candidate will receive an OTP on the registered number and on entering the verification number (OTP), you will be able to reset a new password.
Retrieve JEE Main 2021 Login Password Through Email ID
- If you choose the third option to retrieve your password using reset link sent to the registered ID, you have to enter your application number, date of birth, and enter the security pin given.
- The registered email id will appear on the screen for confirmation. Click on “continue”.
- Candidates will get the link will to reset the password on the registered email ID of the candidate.
Uses of JEE Main 2021 Application Number
It is important for all the students who will register or are filling up the JEE Main 2021 application form to keep the application form safe. The application form is used for various purposes.
- Making corrections In JEE Main 2021 Application Form.
- Making corrections in the images uploaded during application form filling.
- To view and download the JEE Main Admit Card
- To view and download the JEE Main Result
NTA Contact Details
In case registered candidates still face any problem in retrieving the application number or password of JEE Main 2021, candidates can check the contact details given below to get in touch with the NTA official authorities.
National Testing Agency
Block C-20 1A/8 ,Sector- 62
IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar
Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Telephone No. : 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
Email : jeemain-nta[at]nic[dot]in
Website : www.nta.ac.in