REAP Counselling 2022: Rajasthan Technical University, Kota is responsible for organizing REAP Counselling 2022. Through this counselling process, seats and admission are given to candidates. The university will conduct counselling in August 2022 on the basis of the JEE Main 2022 rank and Class 12th score of applicants. Applicants who meet the cut-off and get their names listed on the merit list are shortlisted and called to attend the Counselling of REAP 2022. Applicants have to register and fill in their choices of B.Tech branch and institute at the time of counselling. The admission authority conducts three rounds of counselling plus a special round. This special round is generally known as the Open round which is to fill the vacant seats if left after completion of all the three rounds of REAP 2022 Counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
REAP Counselling 2022
The 3 rounds of REAP Counselling 2022 are as follows:
- Round 1 is for Ex-Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates only belonging from outside Rajasthan and who are not permanent residents of Rajasthan
- Round 2 is for applicants belonging to Rajasthan and who have Rajasthan Domicile.
- Round 3 is Upward Movement and in this round, only residents of Rajasthan can participate
Aspirants who fail to participate in any of the above rounds can take part in the Open Round of REAP Counselling 2022. For this round, separate registration and choice filling is accepted by the University.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
Click here to know about REAP Cut-Off 2022
REAP Counselling 2022 Schedule
Applicants who are eligible for the counselling of REAP 2022 must be aware of all the dates. The concerned authority decides and releases these dates and some of the important ones are below:
|Application Form Release||May 2022|
|Last date to deposit the registration fee||Notify Soon|
|Last date to register/ filling of the option form||–|
|Counselling allotment for out of Rajasthan candidates||–|
|Physical counselling for Ex-servicemen (Phase-I)||–|
|Physical counselling for PWD/ KM candidates||–|
|Last date to report for outside of Rajasthan candidates||–|
|The final seat matrix for candidates with Rajasthan domicile||–|
|1st Counselling/ Allotment||–|
|Last date to report for Rajasthan domicile candidates after 1st Counselling||–|
|Upward movement option start||–|
|End of Upward movement||–|
|2nd Counselling/ Allotment||–|
|Last date to report for Rajasthan domicile candidates after 2nd Counselling||–|
|Last date to deposit original documents at the last reported institute||–|
|Last date to withdraw from the admission||–|
|Internal Sliding start||–|
|End of Internal Sliding||–|
|Release of Internal sliding list & result submission to REAP office||–|
|Declaration of Special round seat matrix||–|
|REAP Spot Round Schedule|
|Registration & Option Form Filling||–|
|Last date to deposit registration fees/ advance fee for spot round||–|
|Last date to register/ fill option form for spot round||–|
|Counselling allotment list||–|
|Last date to report||–|
REAP Counselling Procedure 2022
Candidates must follow a proper procedure to take part in online REAP Counselling 2022. Rajasthan Technical University, Kota advises all the aspirants to participate in the counselling process as it is necessary for obtaining a seat and getting admission. Check the process in the points below.
- Candidates have to pay a Registration Fee of Rs. 700 that is non-refundable under any circumstance. Applicants are advised to keep the transaction number safe which will be generated at the time of payment.
- After the fee has been deposited, an aspirant has to fill in their personal and educational details in the Registration Form along with a valid email ID and contact number.
- Applicants also have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in the Registration form
- Now the candidate needs to submit the registration form after reviewing each and every detail mentioned on it.
- On successful submission of the form, an applicant will receive login details on their respective email id and phone number.
- Aspirants can now fill the choices of branch and college as per their preference and convenience. These choices must be filled in order of priority.
- After the choices have been filled by applicants they need to lock them. No correction will be accepted once the choices are locked.
- If candidates do not lock their choices, then the authority will automatically lock and submit the choices before the final date of submission.
- After online registration and choice filling, the candidate has to report to the allotted institute for document verification
- Rajasthan Technical University, Kota will then allot the seat to applicants depending upon the JEE Main 2022 rank, available seats, category, and choices filled.
- Aspirants can view the allotted seat online by visiting the official website of REAP 2022.
- The admission authority will send the Seat Allotment Letter to the candidate on their email id.
- Candidates have to download this allotment letter and they must also take a printout of this letter for future admission process.
- Now the authority will provide date and time to applicants for reporting at the allotted college.
- Applicants must carry their original documents and seat allotment letter when reporting at the allotted college.
- The candidate needs to deposit the advance Admission Fee of Rs. 10,000 in order to confirm the allotted seat
Documents Required for REAP Counselling 2022
Applicants must carry the following documents while reporting at the institutes.
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- JEE Main 2022 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2022 Rank Card
- Recent passport size coloured photograph
- Aadhar card or any other Government Id proof
- A printout of the Application Form with a passport size photograph affixed on the specified area.
- Certificate of Category (Only applicable for SC/ST candidate)
- Certificate of Non-Creamy Layer for OBC/SBC candidates
- A person with a Disabilities Certificate
- Certificate of Rajasthan Domicile
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman issued by the service department
Special/ Open Round of REAP Counselling 2022
Applicants who could not participate in any of the three rounds of REAP 2022 Counselling are eligible to take part in the Special or Open round. The authority accepts new registration for this round. Also, candidates have to fill their choices of branches and institutes. Applicants who belong to Rajasthan and outside Rajasthan are eligible to participate in this round of REAP Counselling 2022.
The table below displays the candidates eligible for Special/Open Round of REAP 2022 Counselling upon paying a required amount of fee:
|Type of Candidates||Amount of Fees|
|Candidates who have already done their registration but not paid the advance admission fee||Advance Admission Fee of Rs. 10,000|
|Candidates who have been allotted a seat in any of the three rounds but have withdrawn before the given date||Rs. 1,000|
|Candidates who were not allotted a seat in any of the three rounds of REAP Counselling 2022||No fee required|
|Candidates who were allotted a seat but was not present at the allotted college||Advance Admission Fee of Rs. 10,000|
|Candidates who have been allotted a seat in any of the three rounds but have withdrawn after given date||Rs. 10,000|
|Candidates who have not participated in any of the main rounds of Counselling of REAP 2022||Rs. 700 as Registration fee in addition to the Advance Admission fee of Rs 10,000.|
The sequence of Seat Allotment for Special/ Open Round of REAP Counselling 2022
Rajasthan Technical University, Kota will follow some sequence in which they will allot seats to applicants participating in the Special round of REAP 2022 Counselling. The sequence is as follows:
- Rajasthan Domicile applicants with JEE Main 2022 rank
- Rajasthan Domicile applicants who registered on the basis of 12th standard marks.
- Out of Rajasthan applicants with JEE Main 2022 rank.
- Out of Rajasthan applicants who have registered based on class 12th marks.
Guidelines for REAP Counselling 2022
There are several guidelines for aspirants who are eligible to attend the Counselling of REAP 2022. Applicants must follow these guidelines as per Rajasthan Technical University, Kota else they will face disqualification. Check the guidelines below.
- Registration is mandatory for the counselling process. Only registered candidates can take part in the counselling process.
- Candidates can register based on JEE Main 2022 rank and Class 12th score. The preference is given to JEE Main 2022 scores
- The counselling is through an online centralized system.
- Applicants must be physically present for the verification of documents.
- The candidate cannot send any other individual on their behalf for attending REAP 2022 Counselling.
- Aspirants must report at the allotted venue for further counselling process on the specified date and time.
- Rajasthan Technical University, Kota will not organize a separate counselling process for aspirants if they fail to attend it in any situation.
- In case any candidate submits fake documents then the authority will reject their admission immediately