REAP Counselling 2018: The REAP Counselling will be held from the 5th July 2018. The seat allotment process and counselling will be separately held for the student of Rajasthan and candidates out of Rajasthan. Four rounds will be conducted in the REAP Counselling process. Candidates will be called for the REAP 2018 counselling after the declaration of the result. They will receive a mail which will consist of the Candidate’s result, day and REAP Counselling Date session and the counselling slot. Candidates will only be allocated seats after the documentation. And candidates who get the seats can proceed to the Admission process. Those candidates who miss the main round of the counselling can participate in the spot round. The Seat allotment process is based on the factors like performance in the REAP Entrance, availability of seats, and the preferences entered at the time of Choice filling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
REAP 2018 Counselling Procedure has been released – Click here to Read and Know the Full counselling process.
REAP Counselling Date 2018
|1||Commencement of filling online application cum registration forms by candidates||01/06/18|
|2||Last date for deposition of application cum registration fee(online)||29/06/18|
|3||Last date for filling online application cum registration form and choice filling||30/06/18|
|Round 1st (Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates only)|
|4||Declaration of tentative merit list of 1st round (Out of Rajasthan candidates and Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM)||05/07/18|
|5||Last date for calling objections in tentative merit list of 1st Round (online)||06/07/18|
|6||Declaration of final merit list of 1st round||07/07/18|
|7||Seat Allotment of 1st round (Out of Rajasthan Candidates)||08/07/18|
|8||Physical Counselling Ex. Serviceman||09 &|
|9||Physical Counselling PWD, KM||12/07/18|
|10||Last Date of reporting of 1st Round (Out of Rajasthan Candidates)||14/07/18|
|Round 2nd (Rajasthan State Candidates)|
|11||Declaration of tentative merit list of 2nd Round (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||07/07/18|
|12||Last date for calling objections in tentative merit list of 2nd Round (online)||09/07/18|
|13||Declaration of final merit of 2nd Round (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||11/07/18|
|14||Seat Allotment of 2nd round (Rajasthan state candidates)||16/07/18|
|15||Last Date of reporting of 2nd Round (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||20/07/18|
|16||Last Date of online reporting for Institutes for 1st and 2nd Round||21/07/18|
|Round 3rd (Upward Movement)|
|17||Last Date of online acceptance letter for upward movement (Round 3rd)||23/07/18|
|18||Display the List of candidates applied for upward movement||24/07/18|
|19||Declaration of Allotment list of 3rd round (upward movement)||25/07/18|
|20||Last Date of reporting by candidates at allotted institute for 3rd Round (For upward Movement)||28/07/18|
|21||Last Date for depositing original documents by candidate at last reported institute||30/07/18|
|22||Last Date of online reporting for Institutes for 3rd Round||31/07/18|
REAP Counselling Procedure
The REAP Counselling will be held in the online mode and it carries some procedures and they are mentioned in steps here in the article.
The first step of the counselling process is registration which starts with the payment of the counselling cum registration fee of Rs. 700.
This fee is nonrefundable. The challan number that is generated at the time of the payment will be the login id for the candidates. Candidates have to enter their personal details, address for communication, qualification details correctly. Candidates will have to upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed dimension by the candidates. After completing all the steps the candidates will have to submit the form.
Candidates will have to pay an amount of advanced fee which will be adjusted at the time of Admission. Only then the candidates will be performing the choice filling option. The choices entered should be entered in the order of preference. Candidates should be careful while filling up the form as it is once submitted it cannot be edited. The candidates who do not exercise the choice filling before the last date, their options will be automatically locked on the last day of submission.
REAP Seat Allotment:
Out of Rajasthan Candidates: The candidates who do not belong to Rajasthan will have a single round of counselling. Candidates who will be allotted the seats will have to download the allotment letter by logging into their accounts. The candidates will be allotted institutes in which they have to report in the scheduled date. The candidates should carry all the needed documents along with the allotment letter to the candidates. The balance fee of Rs. 10000 after deducting the advance fee should be paid.
Rajasthan Candidates: There will be two rounds conducted in the counselling process for the Rajasthan Students.
In the first round: Candidates have to download the allotment letter and report to the allotted institutes. Candidates do not need to submit the original documents in the first institutes. Candidates will have to report online through online institutes. Candidates can ask for an upward movement or withdrawal in this round. The fee should be paid.
In the Second Round: Here the candidates who are allotted new or higher preference should report to the new institute. However, candidates will have to deposit all their original documents at last reported institute and they can opt for online withdrawal through last reported institute
Special Round: This round is held after the completion of the first two rounds. Even the nonregistered candidates can participate in this round. The already registered candidates do not need a registration again. Both Rajasthan students and other states students can participate in this round.
REAP Counselling Fees
Candidates can participate in the special round upon paying the Application Fee.
- Registered candidates who haven’t paid the advance fee- Rs 10,000
- Candidates allotted seats in the first round but withdrew after reporting-Rs 1000.
- Candidates who were not allotted seats in the main round- No fee has to be paid.
- Candidates who were allotted seats but did not join the allotted institute Advanced fee of Rs.10,000
- Candidates allotted seats in the main round but withdrew after reporting in the last institutes after July 31- Rs. 10,000
- Candidates who have not applied earlier-Rs 700+the Advanced fee of Rs. 10,000
REAP Spot Round Counselling
- Rajasthan Domicile Candidates with JEE Main Scores
- Rajasthan Domicile candidates based on Class 12 scores
- Out of Rajasthan Candidates with JEE Main Scores
- Out of Rajasthan candidates based on Class 12 scores
Documents Required for REAP Counselling
- JEE Main Scores
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- Print out of complete registration Form
- A recent coloured photograph
- JEE Main Score Card self-attested
- Mark sheet of the last qualifying Examination self attested
- Class 12 Mark sheet self-attested
- Caste Certificate self-attested
- Undertaking by OBC/Sc candidates self-attested
- Certificate for PwD candidates self-attested
- Certificate for Ex-serviceman self-attested
- Domicile Certificate self-attested
- Category Certificate self-attested
Important Guidelines Regarding REAP Counselling
- Candidates can only participate if they have registered themselves with REAP.
- Candidates do not have to register again and again. It is a one time process.
- Registration for main rounds will start from the third week of May.
- Candidates who did not register for the main rounds can register for the special round.
- Registration can be done on the basis of rank or Class 12 percentile, with JEE Main candidates given preference during REAP 2018 counseling.
- Two separate merit list will be prepared- one will be based on the JEE Main Scores and one on the Class 12 Percentile.
- By logging in the REAP accounts the candidates can check the combined merit list.
- Counselling will be done through a centralized counselling system.
- Option/Choice filling cannot be edited once saved. It is a one time fill up.
- The candidates who do not exercise the choice filling before the last date, their options will be automatically locked on the last day of submission.
- Aadhar card is mandatory at the time of reporting in the institutes.